youtube.com/watch?v=tS59UJrr96o
youtube.com/watch?v=jwcmoYTFu3s
youtube.com/watch?v=lS6OB2W1oRI
youtube.com/watch?v=bgfuGCV5H8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to be retarded to enjoy this.

I dont know it just sounds good

Of course it's degenerate.
Same to listening to metal, or pretty much all music today.
Music has become nothing but bullshit.
There is no soul to music anymore.

Isn't the point of music for it to sound good? I mean it's entertainment after all

Yeah, but Sup Forums would tell you otherwise.

It's my opinion that all music is subjective and what's really important is that the person listening to it is smart enough to separate what they hear in music and see on TV from what they should actually value and practice in life. It's like the situation with kids playing grand theft auto and the proposals for bans on videogames. The media itself is only dangerous if you're a dumb enough parent to not raise your child and let the media do it for you. Media should be enjoyment, and left at that, and as long as your kids know that, you're good.

Topical. Hot off the presses: therightstuff.biz/2016/06/24/the-degradation-of-popular-culture/

You think you are a perfectly cleareyed interpreter of the world and the conscious author of your every action? You are a product of your environment, it informs every facet of your being. Even if you lack the insight to see it in yourself.

Some melodies are good and creative but most of the genre is just a glorification of criminality, promiscuity and substance abuse.

There are few songs I enjoy (especially when it is about other things that bragging).

>it just sounds good
sorry but no it doesn't

Depends what it is, the golden age of hip hop is not degenerate at all:

youtu.be/61j3CxQLszU

You have to be selective with today'so stuff though.

Totally agree. If you don't listen to Faggot Bruce then you might be a degenerate. youtube.com/watch?v=hRkabMDbB08

yes. it is comedy nothing more

>flag
you already have nigger dicks inside your ass, now you want them inside your ears too?

Not him but Britain is more blacked and doesn't even have anything resembling a nationalistic party on the horizon.

Nice meme though.

yes, very

Step it up.
youtube.com/watch?v=3SMhxOgf7ys

Song of the summer. Truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM

>doesn't even have anything resembling a nationalistic party

does sweden?

It's catchy, some of it is power rap, which is good to lift to. The thing I find the most ironic about rap is that the most popular Tupac songs aren't the ones about being a thug and getting bitches, but are instead ones like, 'Dear Mama', 'Changes', and 'Life Goes on'.

Dear Mama is just a song of appreciation for his mother

Changes is a song telling blacks that they need to change so that they can prosper, and to stop killing one another

Life Goes on is about how blacks need to stop killing each other.

These are the most popular of his songs today, and it shows that what has shown through is his uplifting message, not the fact that he was a straight up thug. So no, not all rap is degenerate, but the vast majority of it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho

youtube.com/watch?v=3CGMzExrsVs

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkHrANHJK6w

Also, this is chris rock's standup on why he's tired of defending rap music, and is extremely accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=bcqJDDhoUlc

Yes absolutely

fuck off

Yes, its immoral. That's why we have moon man.

Sup Forums has ID's m8 we know you aren't the other guy

It's pretty much garbage. Older rap was crude in language but had good rhythm. Probably one of the most recognizable is straight outta compton. The amen break added tremendously as it's done to so many songs. But the songs themselves are almost always degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMZi25Pq3T8

I like alot of rap music but this shit is fucking garbage. Death Grips and Saul Williams are good, even though Saul is basically a communist faggot.

Nigger thug rap is the only good type of rap. Especially when it's about getting money and success through desperate non-stop hard work. And that women are all whores on the inside and don't trust them with your money
youtube.com/watch?v=LY7nCc9BE4c

lol these niggers don't even pretend to try anymore. He doesn't even try to lip sync half the time, and when he does it's completely fucking off. The song sounds terrible and has no meaning.

Fuck niggers

the shit they're calling rap now is just shitty chants. all the songs sound like a 5 year old taunting someone. nobody says anything anymore its just like 5 repeated phrases thru a filter

THE GOLDEN AGE OF HIP HOP

>This is what white youth listen to

Why is the lip syncing the important part for you? Shit's catchy as fuck. I'll partially agree that it has no meaning though. I had to look up the lyrics for the "verse" (which he just repeats like 4 times with barely any variation) and I'll be god damned if a BMW white X6 doesn't look like a panda.

>Sounds good
>Rap sounds good
People like you are the problem

brainwashed

>tfw i used to love nigger rap over a decade ago

Even nigger rap was better back then though.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMYAEHE2GrM

yes. coon tunes have corroded the youths morals, and should not be promoted in any way, shape, or form

Some hip hop is good, but the stuff that's been coming out is just awful. I don't think anything good has happened for hip hop since 04

youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI

This explains why you enjoy audible shit.

>''hurrrr everything sucks''

retard

No it doesn't he's not even good by rap stanfards

One hit wonder

>Death Grips
Not rap

This was late 90's

I'd bet being cucked sounds good to you too

>sour soul
>tpab
>gkmc
>mbdtf
>808s

youtube.com/watch?v=qJHEI8fJdiM

you're trying to make a discussion on a meme board

youtube.com/watch?v=qWFVQtg6eDU

Yes.

Neger musik för fan

A white Jew does it better, just like everything else
youtube.com/watch?v=KYlJkF7wN5M

No but trying to do the trap music with super nasal white boi delivery is.

youtube.com/watch?v=OC1psGZXZlw

Tyga is a pedo who can't rap, just picks good beats

and Young thug hasn't dropped a good song in a year

basically you're fucking retarded and you listen garbage, even by negro standards

Play some white music while beating some drums.

Read a poem in a placid voice

You just created you're own rap music

You know you can just speak to a mic and pic up a 100$ synth to make exactly what he did in that song right?

Literally zero talent required

>Is it degenerate to enjoy nigger rap?

I too am interesting in this, ASAP crowd are pure nigger garbage and generally scuk even in rap standards, but I started listening to trap and cant stop actually

here is some cro new rap stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=0KJSVlBj3fQ
bur generally

RAP >>>>> JAZZ

rap is actually traditional toanl music, which makes in anti-postmodern ina way

Sup Forums approved rap

youtu.be/gRjLCD3d8d4

Sweden Yes!

Metal/Folk are my favourite kinds of music, but I unironically enjoy a lot of rap.

Also, you're severely deficient in testosterone if you wouldn't lift to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY

those beats just sound like nigger shyt

youtube.com/watch?v=hCNmF_YQVQA

this sounds pretty unique even tho lyrics are retarded
might sound cool to a foreigner

>is it degenerate to listen to degenerate music made by degenerates?
duh

>those beats just sound like nigger shyt

>cloud rap
>nigger

cluud rap or whatever kukus klan makes is the whitest rap there is whil Tram11 and El bahattee where copying 1:1 NYC nigga rap, they also made good music but rap whitened a lot

youll smth more traditional like this based patriotic guy

youtube.com/watch?v=tS59UJrr96o

you probably wont like this though

youtube.com/watch?v=jwcmoYTFu3s

youtube.com/watch?v=lS6OB2W1oRI

youtube.com/watch?v=bgfuGCV5H8g

I honestly don't know how faggots who sympathize with groups like BLM even like Pac. He put the blame try to put all the blame in one place. He didn't try to make himself out like an angel. More importantly, even with what he recognized as disadvantages, worked his ass off.

He's everything they aren't.

> sverige
> ja