Fucking end this channel

Gain Height ya pinhead.

when will they learn?

Kurkjian is a liberal cuckold.

>in a restaurant
>overhear some women talking about guys they know
>mention one of them is "tiny" for being 5'11"
>proceed to talk about a few 6'5" and 6'6" guys they know

ffs, this wasn't the case only a couple of years ago. i swear the internet memed this manlet thing into the culture at-large and people took it seriously (and women are more susceptible to his sort of groupthink and trendhopping since they are the more social sex and prioritize consensus and agreement as a way of bonding and fostering a feeling of acceptance)

>this wasn't the case only a couple of years ago. i swear the internet memed this manlet thing into the culture at-large
it's been a thing since homo sapiens were a thing

wtf i love espn now

no it wasn't

they only people getting made fun of for height were men 5'6" and under and women under 5'0"

and now mankind has evolved and bred 5'6 mutants out of existence. 5'11 and below are next

don't you think you sound a bit insecure?

no, i was just sharing an observation about memes becoming real life

They sound insecure desu.

>listening to stugotz kill the dodgers during the local hour

show would be so much better if it went away from the E!SPN

man that's fucked up

my fucking sides

Why is there no audio? I need to hear his little leprechaun voice.

hahahahahahaha, manlets eternally BTFO

kek

[muffled you'll never get me gold]

i bet those cops really enjoyed that

Same with cuck stuff, Sup Forums posts about noticing "cuck imagery" everywhere, when in reality it was in a very few places but they kept talking about it online and spreading it that it actually became everywhere. The people who hate it create it. Stuff like Family Guy cuck jokes is a direct result of constantly memeing it on edgelord boards.

how can he be Mr. Worldwide if he's so small?