Why are millennials such home bodies?

Why don't kids go out to the clubs and bars anymore?

Degenerate

Goodbye thread.

Why would I go spend $100 for 4 beers at a club/bar when I can stay home and get 3 30 packs and share with friends for that price?

- it's too fucking expensive
- young people don't make enough money to afford it
- women are conditioned to only want roided out chads and ignore regular men
- women are conditioned to be judgmental cunts

>why don't people making $10/h want to go to a club with a $20 door fee and $10 drinks so that they can be judged and rejected and feel bad about themselves?

Here, because of stricter dui law enforcement and random drug testing.

I don't even want to have a beer with dinner, because the police will fuck your wallet if the beathalyzer even detects a nanogram of ethanol in your blood. Legal limit doesn't matter. And they will follow you to the ATM if you don't have $100 on you.

I've been to clubs around the world and they're way better than American clubs.

Most clubs these days appeal to niggers or hip hop culture in America, it makes me want to puke.

>Why don't kids go out to the clubs and bars anymore?

Herpes and accused rape? No thanks. I'll just enjoy my video games and Virtual Reality Hentai.

Read this, everyone.

Because they've turned into sausagefests

Based

Its a waste of time and money. I live in a small town and going to the bar is expensive enough. I cant even fathom a club in a bigger city. Sure, you can maybe find a girl to fuck you for the night, but in the end it isnt even worth it because odds are that girl isnt even that hot or is a loon that will try to attach to you. Some guys like that lifestyle but i find it distracting. Plus i dont even really like to drink, it usually makes me feel like shit both emotionally and physically.

because avoidant personality disorder

Because niggers

fpbp

I stopped going because:
>I don't drink alcohol
(health reasons, and anyway it has always made me feel depressed)
>I don't want to spend money
>I don't want to hang around people who lost their mind
>When you are surrounded with people who are unable to consent, you are risking your arse for no reason -- let 'em rot in their vomit
>Otherwise you will be the only sober one in a room of fools. Since you are a moral person, this gives you responsibilities -- but you might not wanna take them every Sat night. So stay at home for a change
>drunk girls are unattractive, aggressive, and degenerate
>all that fucking smell
>being there just to give women the "I'm looking at you" bonus... but anyway they won't give a fuck about me.

So tell me again, why should I literally waste my money to go to a place where the best thing I can end up doing is to first aid some idiot out of drunkness and worship degenerate drunk women who cannot consent to anything?

why dont nigger cut their nails?

you're just overthinking. we simply just like your countries better because films etc. if you want less people to move into your country, stop exposing its beauty to the world.

jesus christ if you threw a roast at her face it would be cut clean in 2

Because they were raised by boomers.

And why do girls with chubby fingers put nail polish that emphasizes how chubby their fingers are?

maybe it feels better for the g spot

>spending money is degenerate

HI Bernie!

Cause i don't wanna spend $7 for a fucking beer.

This.

Because it fucking sucks..?

honestly? its niggers

>$100 for four beers
What kind of hellscape do you live in

>if you want less people to move into your country, stop exposing its beauty to the world.
Reverse Poland nails it. OMG you nail it.
Western societies are all about standing on pedestals... and then everyone complains if others wanna join on the top of the tower.

We should go back to the good ol' values:
>modesty
>respect
>self-policing
>self-control
Let's step off the limelight and stop broadcasting Western image all over the place.

And maybe we should better stop calling ourselves "the West"... UK is not the USA... and Italy is not France. So wtf is this West everyone talks about?
"Christianity" is a better label, just to name one among the many historical groupings one might wanna look at.

cuz clubs & bars are uncomfy

Pol is full of autists remember. I'm a college student, just turned 21 I go to bars with my buds all the time. I fucking love dancing and so do bitches, i don't go out to get laid but I get numbers and make out with chicks, can't complain. Sure it'd be nice to bring some home but it's harder than you think, bitches always need to stay in their packs and can't leave anyone behind or w/e.

Haven't tried going to a bar alone yet, I need to I think it's a good skill to have since I want to be moving around constantly in my life after graduation.

Because with the advent of the internet and computers, there's more to do in you spare time. Bars are fun with friends, but boring as fuck in general.

It's expensive

being drunk in public is a massive health and safety risk

people suck.

exactly. but it's too late for me though, i've already liked the USA. maybe i will move in someday.

I can just walk across the street and get a six pack and drink it while shitposting on Sup Forums

It isn't worth it, and it never has been. Why would you want to go to a club?

1. It's expensive
2. It's degrading. Standing on line while some fuck with an earpiece condescends to you, deciding whether to let you in, is not my idea of a good time.
3. Sausage fest. Your odds of getting laid by someone you meet at a club are worse (and prospects are worse) than someone you meet at a coffee bar.
4. Some of the music is OK, but I'd rather dance like a fool in my living room with headphones on than put up with #1-3. You can get top-fucking quality headphones or earbuds with what you'd spend in three nights at a club (think about it --- cover, drinks etc)
5. No DUI, no false rape accusations, no gold diggers.

Forgot to mention, I do use tinder for meetups, so that's an honest drain on meeting people irl. It's more convenient even if I hate it on the inside. It's out of my control though, can't complain

>regular man detected

Because it's gay as shit. It's filled with people who desperately try to have fun to hide the fact they have nothing interesting about themselves other than getting shit faced in a club whilst jiggling their bodies in a sweat heap mass of deafening BO

Idiot troll.
I said WASTING MONEY IS DEGENERATE
I didn't say spending money in general is degenerate.

Waste is degenerate. Full fucking stop.

In particular: considering my job, my current role, and my fucking position I am happier to spend money to go on a sailing trip rather than getting drunk in a club.

And I'm not even saying it is wrong to have a beer or two with friends: I like warm and cosy places and welcoming pubs and restaurant.

So believe me I spend enough money to take care of myself. But truth is that spending it *at the club* doesn't return any benefits.

Kek, you nancy.

Wtf is a home body?

You may be the most autistic person I've ever met. You go to the bars for the social scene. Sure everyone's gotta have their nights in, but wtf life is much different than you perceive outside of your mom's basement.

>Really, REALLY expensive
>Full of cunts
>Full of dickheads
>Extremely loud chart music has given me tinnitus, I can only imagine the state of the bartenders ears
>Did I mention how expensive it is?

I'm a bit outdated on memeology here, Nancy?

got tinnitus from the music one time and it gets progressively worse every time I go to a club, so I tend not to go anymore

to many faggots.

Nice trips, Mr. Adam Wesh.

Because they don't need to finger women to get them to orgasm like little dicked whitebois.