Kino

Kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfV1yNU_Tqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This

Are you guys ready for Legendary Super Saiyan to become canon?

Kakarot

I'm in a dbz mood. What's the best dbz movie? I just watched battle of the gods. I liked the character or Lord Bills, and that in the end he was still too strong for Goku or any of them, which as far as I know is rare. Any recommendations?

The fist of the dragon is the best one.

Janemba movie is good tho

Revival of F has more Beerus.

Does DBS get better once it gets past the movie shit?

Thanks

Define better.

>even anime has fell for the PC meme
it's over...

The Dragon ball movies have always been really weak. Battle of Gods is easily amongst the best because it was supposed to be a canon continuation and revival of the franchise. Resurrection F is the direct sequel even though it had nothing to do. It was mediocre but Berrus and Whis once again steal the show (though don't expect them to do much)

As to what the other movies concerns, The Bardock special (The first one) and History of Trunks are technically TV specials but are considered the best ones and actually add to the story instead of being stand alone stories that can't even be properly placed in the continuity

*channels ki*
*luanches energy attack a ur planet*
*destroys it*
pst nuthin personnel kids

It definitely gets better but i still wouldn't call it 100% good. It has ups and downs.

There have been only 2 new story arcs so far. The first one was very short lived, lacked any stakes at all and doesn't have much to offer other than to introduce some other new characters that should play a bigger role in the upcoming arc. It's fun but that's kinda it. The second one had some pacing issues, ended up going overboard with the fan service and has some very clunky writing here and there but the animation improved a lot so the fights look way better and the main villain is one of the best the franchise has ever had.

Coolers revenge. Obviously. Dat soundtrack.

Is it Goku Black?

>broly is now canon to pleas brolyfags
>she's a cute gril haha
>one of the gods is a clown
>a fucking clown

>the main villain is one of the best the franchise has ever had
I don't agree with this, at all.

I can't really say anything without spoiling it but I guess yes and no

> a fucking clown

I'll take clown over pink elephant humanoid any day.

Lord slug was kino

Is better than the movie, but still shit

>Hate Broly being a girl
>Like muscled saiyan women
I have mixed feelings

that looks kind of cool actually, plus more disney references
>bibbity bobbity boo
>one of the contestants looks like winnie the pooh
>pink elephant god

i wonder if any of them are going to object to majin buu being there?

MY FOES

Mexican Goku

It's not Earth 1 Broly, it's a Broly from another universe, the original still exists.

How the fuck can people like Tree of Might over Dead Zone and World's Strongest..

movie characters usually only exist in the movies (and games) that is unless they need one for filler arc, or he's really popular. so i guess he's schrodinger's villain right now

I haven't seen this since I was a kid, but doesn't broly hate goku because he cried as a baby?

The Bojack movie is pretty good and actually fits well with the canon continuity. The first Cooler film was also alright but it has some real cheesy moments that pushed me to turn the movie off.
I also really like the 30 minutes special Jump did a few years ago. It was called "Yo! Goku and his friends are back!" or something like that and I actually feel like it was good continuation to the manga.

Never saw anything else even tough I'm a huge DBZ fag.

>Yo! Goku and his friends are back!
That movie is canon.

Did they ever referenced Tarble and his wife after that special? Honest question.

In Battle of Gods they mention Tarble.

Can this ever be topped?

youtube.com/watch?v=AfV1yNU_Tqs

I don't want no Tarble.

Is there a more based character in Dragon Ball than Bardock?

Ninja Murasaki.

THEY CALL HIM A MESSENGER OF DEATH

>tfw liked Broly
>He only got one good movie with a really shitty ending
>Two super shitty sequels
>Now he gets made canon as a woman

What the fuck, man?

>you can fap to your gay crush guilt free now

Say thank you

Broly fucking everyone up was GOAT

They made him too powerful though, and he had to be taken down with an asspull attack that shouldn't have taken him down.

It all ended after the Cell saga, Goku died and the torch was passed to Gohan.

i tried to rent this movie when i was like 11 and the dude at blockbuster stopped my mom from getting it for me

i swore up and down i had seen it before, which i was pretty sure i had, but probably not

fuck that guy, nerd ass bitch

Broly
Android 13
Battle Island

>Being so hard up for decent fighters you have to bring back Android 17

Let's face it, GT was better than this shit

I'm feeling autistic and need to get it out of my system:

Babadook

Karkakat

Vegetining

Goham

Kurilling

Brooleeheely

Majin Boonk

Yamcheh

Tienshinhahahahaha

Picklojobobo

Master Roshinteronintendo

That is all

Why is Krillin there? And Tien?

I mean, at least Tien was constantly training, but he is still way out of his league.

GT wasn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be and Super isn't as good as everyone makes it out to be

well they're still part of the Z soldiers. Humans have been outclassed since the saiyans arrive they're more of fodder at this point

It's probably the greatest mystery of our times why Goten and Trunks, two of the strongest people on the planet at this point aren't on the list but half the B tier jobber list are.

But remember it's written by Toriyama this time so it's automatically great....

yes. But also because he held a resentment towards him because he was born into a noble class and Goku was part of the lower class and he was making Broly cry and people made fun of that fact or something.

Great Saiyaman arc is criminally underrated

You made my laugh with this post, user. Thank you.