In the fallout universe what faction would you join or try to create and why??

In the fallout universe what faction would you join or try to create and why??

Make my own faggot.
White nationalism ftw!

Legion but without the faggotry.

Caesar's Legion.

I joined the railroad, so I probably would in real life too

Devil trips......fitting for a man that likes the legion.

Brotherhood of steel (fo3)

I have some computer skills so I'd fit in

The New Canaanites

This.

Hold closer to the true values of Rome and it's people.

Or be House and do a much better job at preserving myself and New Vegas. Then take over the world with my robot army

Legion

as for elder scrolls, The Empire

This.

Enclave master race

I went the anarchist route in New Vegas, I'd probably do that

The NCR

Brotherhood Outcasts because I'm an edgy faggot

Join Mr House and colonize Mars desu
>Make Humanity Great Again
>Recreate the World

Tunnel Snakes... cos Tunnel Snakes rule!!

tunnel snakes

Followers of the Apocalypse

This

Legion in New Vegas
Brotherhood in fo4

Brotherhood of Steel.

ow the edge

>wants to be a slave of the old corrupted gooberment
>yaaay equality and multiculturalism just like my favorite country sweden!!!

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

I'd join the NCR because I like being a little errand boy cuck trying to revive an old world government.

The Great Khans

Raiders

ncr is a bunch of faggot loving feminists just like irl californians. crucify them all.

This. House is the only way to have a bright future.

Caesar's Legion

RULE
U
L
E

>F3
Brotherhood Outcasts

>FNV
Mr House/Yes Man

>F4
Institute/Minutemen

The institue or the enclave. Fuck muties. FEV them to shit and nuke Boston

How long could the brotherhood outcasts survive? What are their numbers?

doubles for best answers, raiding and absorbing others resources is how things would work, that is what caesars legion is, but they all banded together under a dictatorship

NCR is the same also, but with more bureaucracy

House is the benefits of prepping (he has an anti-missle system set up to save vegas, plus the Mafia of the five families

(also its gay that you can't say the word 'd'u'b's' or your whole post is considered spam) (*esp in risk threads)

>Implying I wouldn't take control of the NCR and take out the Multiculturalism and equality
Topkek m8

>In the fallout universe

FALLOUT 4 RAGE, i hate it i hate it i hate it

they fucking wrecked my game, why aren't there stats anymore, why cant i kill anyone, why are there no real choices REEEEEEEEEE

I will serisouly attack Todd Howard if i ever see him, i will fuck him up BLOODY MESS style that fucking traitor

This

These guys are miles ahead of everyone

>not combing with brotherhood of steel to purge all scum from the wasteland

Ideally I'd go with the Legion, but they're not as market educated as House, so instead I'd try and persuade House to be edgier and make New Vegas sleazier and more ruthless.

i liked the creepy human eaters in New Vegas, what were they called again? They had a comfy NWO vibe to them.

Brotherhood of Steel

White Glove Society

Literal cuck

But Legion is on a path of destruction of any and all technology. After all, technology only makes people weak and easier to control. That is the official stance at least.

The White Glove Society, from the Ultra-Luxe?
Yeah actually if I couldn't go with house I'd side with these guys and try and up the ante.

>enlsaves millions
>institutionalises mass rape and Child Abuse
>all men must fight for the one true leader
>Crucify those who offend the Legion

So you want to fight for Islam then?

Fo1, I'd stay neutral
Fo2, fuck New Reno, get myself a quick career in the boxing ring, Assist Marcus in Broken Hills while arm wrestling super mutants
Fo3, Fuck the brotherhood, they butchered the code. Fuck the enclave, you don't even have a proper motive, nor do you have a way to convince me you're right. I'll just get Daddy Liam back on his feet, give him a power armor suit, whole arsenal of weapons, some rad-x and radaway and let him continue his project in peace. I'll go chill in the Pit
FoNV, I'd either join the Followers or NCR

Never had a problem with those parts of Islam.

There only saying it because they like the feel of pretending to be an edgelord.

Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel.
They made the most sense in Fallout. Nothing too edgy or too open.
And Minutemen, because it's a fucking homeland militia. Railroad is cuckery though.

>pretending to be an edgelord.
user they arent pretending. Sup Forums is full of manchild beta edgelords who dont leave their parents basement

Nope, more of a "Mad Baron", Roman von Ungern-Sternberg take dude, all this independence is going to my head.
(We all know if this is real we'd probably just be poor NCR caravaners getting raped by the Legion)

I'd join the stalker faction. Maybe serve for duty a bit to kill mutants.

Atleast they didn't nuke the entire fucking planet. Whaddup now democracy cucks?

>most technically advanced
>honorable military culture
>generally more aware of wasteland politics and happenings
>generally more aware about the world before the War (besides the Enclave)
>understand the horrors of abominable scientific practice while still understanding that scientific preservation and advancement is the key to human survival in the wasteland
>understand that humans cannot co-exist with mutated freaks
>understand that technology is to only be trusted with responsible and educated pepople
>not as autistic as the NCR
>not as backwards as Ceasars Legion
>not as Orwellian as House
>not as corrupt and corruptible as the Enclave
>more powerful than the minutemen
>not as insane as the railroad or the institute
I'll always go with the Brotherhood of Steel
Ad Victoriam

Fake.Sup Forums hates degeneracy like anime and mlp

>Sup Forums hates degeneracy like anime and mlp
im not sure if you are just pretending to be new. Sup Forums was literally founded by moot to discuss japanese culture, hence the fact half the boards deal with anime and shit. NOT TO MENTION the fact my little pony has their own board. Like really, how new are you?

>ctrl + f
>boomer
>0 result
Disappointed

>communist China
>red scare American oligarchy
>democracy

this.

or brotherhood outcasts.

At least Sup Forums hates it.More non degeneracy boards than anime boards

hell ya GOD BLESS AMERICA! all others are traitors

Followers. Only Followers can make world great again.

Institute master race reporting in.
We have the most advanced technology and we have created the synthetics in order to ensure our supremacy in the wasteland.
Unlike the lib- I mean, the Railroad, we do not believe that emotions should drive our decisions, specially towards a synth.
We sucessfully developed our plants to produce more food and created the extinct animals.
Our concern is with mankind.
All praise our savior, all praise the Institute.

Gonna have to go with the Institute/Enclave because science

E N C L A V E
N
C
L
A
V
E

Angry constitutional confederation of anyone left alive in the Rocky Mountains. NCR go home.

enclave

>nationalistic
>fascist
>capitalist
>anti-wasteland degeneracy

I don't see any other choice.

Fallout 2 is GOAT for the simple fact you can join the enclave

I set myself up with Yes Man and rule the strip. Then spend my days playing blackjack and eating revolting meat and drinking lukewarm beer.

>tfw you expected him to betray you the entire game and he never did.

House for ruling the wastes and Institute for creating technology for mankind in secret. Same thing with Big MT, but they have to be kept in check all the time. BOS could be the army or the defense force or whatever, if you can convince them to stop stealing technology and killing peaceful ghouls.

Fallout 4 wasn't that bad, it's just not supposed to be taken as the next fallout RPG but more like a weird fallout/STALKER hybrid with Power Armor and crafting. Treat it as such and you will be fine

I see no flaw here.

This post makes me want to murder you in real life

Faggotry is instrumental part of legion.

>No Ron Perlman for intro/outro.

Let me guess, railroad or just another useless peasant?

The Followers for sure. The only ones who actually want to make the Wasteland a better place and not control it

>Japan
>boomers

I like the followers, but ultimately you must choose a military alliance to couple with them.

And I think the NCR is the best ending for the followers if I remember correctly.

Fuck the NCR

The Master/Unity

refine FEV experiments. create Ubermensch. let nature take it's course.

>Outcasts

They are literally "Disdain For Plebs" The faction

BOS in F3 was actually pretty good. They realized they needed to purge the wastes if DC was to have a future again and take control of the region, much like the midwest BOS, which I like even more. Western BOS is retarded, basically Sup Forums IRL. At least in FO1 they were justified since the wasteland was still pretty young, back then a suit of armor and a laser rifle WAS all you needed. Should have evolved, but they didn't, aside from the colonies they send into the west.

Also, stupid cunts still talk to me like I'm some dumbass mole rat fucker when I wear a suit of Power Armor that's better than theirs. Killed every single one of them in the wastes just to show them

I would first learn to speak Deathclaw, teach them our ways. They world learn to speak English.

I would then breed with the Deathclaws, unleashing a wave of Deathclawmans.

Establish trade with humans and eventually start the most successful Deathclaw brothel in the lone star state.

The best little gore house in Texas.

>he betrays you in the end

There are intelligent talking deathclaws from enclave experiments(most of them moved to midwest, but a small fraction of them remain in california)

So a nuclear hippie that talks to animals?

Boomers>Chairmen>New Canaan>all others

>Deathclaw brothel

I've never even thought about this as a possibility, but congratulations for opening my mind to Deathclaw sex trade. You madman!

Fallout 1 and 2? Probably the Brotherhood for the access to tech. Fo3, Bortherhood again I guess. NV? Be Mr Houses bitch for a while then kill him and take over. I hate the NCR and the Legion is a bunch of primitive savage retards with a few good officers

never forget Goris from FO2 =\

Google sexout and sexus. You welcome

I would be one of those vault dwellers that refuse to leave from my safe microsociety. All the other inhabitants on planet earth are not pure homo sapiens anymore, so why bother?

I would just be banning "lizard kin" asswipes. I don't need that kind of racist cultural appropriation around my lizzers.

>Those speech options

Why couldn't the new games have this?

>why bother

inbreeding. 200 years and you'll be muslim.

> No F1 and F2.

fucking millenial casual plebs who are leading idiocracy

Institute is the most based, BOS are just edgy faggots

Children of Atom

fallout 4 railroad

perhaps, maybe that would work, im waiting for the dlc and everything to be out for a while

I could treat it like that fallout bunker game for the iphone

still tho i am pissed

FO3: Enclave>Brotherhood
FNV: Yes Man/The Kings>Everything else