Wtf I hate women now

No one gives a shit

more like paul fag am i right

hes not wrong
but hes still piers morgan

Hey Paul!

Don't you have a bull to prep?

Paul Feig is a fucking pedophile

gotta love that scandals am i right fellas?

Beat me to it. Definite closet case.

>Sup Forums is now sucking Piers Morgan's dick

Why are they so stupid?

>alt rightists will support piers morgan now

Lol

So?

I dunno man, he has completely changed his views in a few months

He is obviously doing it for cash, also shows you the calibre of the media these days

>protesting a protest for human rights and peace
What did the alt-right mean by this?

Morgan's response is such a non sequitur, you can tell how hard the cunt s trying to pander with his response and Sup Forums cucks are dumb enough to fall for it

Isnt Piers the guy who hacked a murdered teenagers phone for juicy secrets so he could sell more newspapers?

>protest for human rights

Which human rights are women devoid of?

Day after trump is in.

>ITS NOT ABOUT HIM!!!!

Fuck all you Sup Forumstards bumping this shitty b8

>protesting for women's rights in a country where women have every right imaginable including the right to literally kill the children that they create

I do. Femenists make shit films. NAME ONE GOOD FEMINIST FILM. JUST ONE.

Before you call me sexist, one of my fav directors Is Based Jim's ex Katherine Bigelow who makes more manly movies than the male cucks nowaday make. Judge a movie by it's content not political agenda.

He might be a weathervane, and the wind is changing direction.

SAVAGE

Nobody is judging movies by anything in this thread you sperg. It's pure Sup Forumsshit.

Sup Forums is a colony of Sup Forums

kill yourself you disgusting cuck

/thread

You do realize he's doing it for views and attention, right?

Based Piers.

>literal rape crisis all over europe
>islamification threatening the freedom of women and LGBT groups
>no protests white women will actually go after the ones who report the crimes
>suddenly Trump happens
>protests all over the western world over non issues

this is why i am turning into a legit misogynist

Agree

lol yooooo

Its not a right per se, but I think a lot of them are angry that a man who was on tape admitting to sexually abusing women ended up getting elected.

The same thing happened with Bill Clinton, if you remember, there were protests about that too.

That is why you'll always be a bitter virgin too.

wait could it be that Morgan is being sarcastic and Feign, the sensitive snowflake feminist cuck he is, overreacts to a joke he doesnt understand?

>le Sup Forums boogyman

projecting much?

based Piers Morgan BTFO beta orbiters.

If this dude organizes a men's March nobody would show up. Many of the neckbeards wouldn't show and the rest of us are smart enough to not put autism on display.

I've always thought Piers Morgan was the type of fag to suck up to feminists and other retarded movements. He's always been such a cunt to me. Am I wrong?

That's not how "projecting" works, retard.

>CRAWLING

He wants to tap into the Breitbart market. He believes that if he wants to say relevant he has to move right.
A weathervane

suck on my long veiny aryan dick you sissy cuck

if the first thing to pop in your mind are virgin issues then you are projecting something

>calling someone a misogynist at the drop of the hat
Real elevated level of discourse there, Paul.

>literal rape crisis all over europe
> bitter virgin too

>implying I'm not a student of islam

Anyone got the webm version of this with the news article attached?

wew lad, weak attempt of derailing, you still don't know what projecting means though

wtf.

Has he been hacked? I thought he was a lefty.

He's a shameless hack fraud con man who will go to whichever side will listen to him.

He is a cunt in media, he has no spine at all

>implying anyone on Sup Forums is old enough to have actually been cognizant during Clinton's tenure at all, let alone during the height of the Lewinsky scandal
Kek

He said he hates women, you projected your virginity onto him. The word was used right.

He's a phony who goes where the money is.

Woman are useless

Whos with me?

Y-yeah, how pathetic would you have to be to be 32 and still posting on Sup Forums, r-right?

I bet this is all an experiment and in the end he'll say how gullible conservatives are etc as they all bought it and took a liking to him just by pretending to have the same views as them. I called it.

After this weekend i can no longer deny that there is something extremely wrong with women/western women especially

at least you're just reposting that image, i imagine whoever wrote that has offed himself from sexual frustration

Are all Trumpfags really this dumb?

i've turned months ago bro
your doing right