90% of Sup Forums doesn't know the difference

90% of Sup Forums doesn't know the difference.

Attached: SoyVs.Real.jpg (3420x1392, 834K)

based

nuke everything but ABBA

What category does this fall under?

Attached: Random_Access_Memories.jpg (224x224, 5K)

I thought you were better than soyposters. disappointing.

>Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge
1: Gerard Way’s Vocals (nasal, thin, whiny and terribly obnoxious timbre, like a cat getting throat-fucked with a glass pole)
2: Lyricism (utterly meaningless, very immature teenage angst, no attempts at any self-reflection or introspection, very overdramatic and completely unimaginative/uncreative)
3: Boring music (typical, generic 3-4 power chord riffs with no deviation or experimentation with different musical composition; Danger Days was a regression and failure, sounds like insipid J-Pop Rock parody with more banal melodies)
4: Melodramatic concepts, ideas and theatrics (try to be highly artistic and grandiose, but with generic pop punk instrumentation they fail miserably and ultimately come off as pretentious instead, and have little to no irony)
5: Absolutely nothing special about them, before and now (had you taken away Gerard's painfully cringe-worthy dramatics and terrible lyrics, you find that they're just straightforward suburban teenage music akin to Blink-182, Sum 41, Good Charlotte, Godsmack, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach and other unimaginative pop punk, post-grunge, nu metal and other buttrock/mainstream rock acts, and had they not relied on their obnoxious style, they would have been forgotten by the end of the 2000s)

Pic related.
But I am.

Attached: 7164fPb6+hL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 100K)

completely accurate.

no, you are one of them
we've lost you

I've only ascended.

>Kesha is real pop
How?

Early trash pop Ke$ha is the epitome of real pop. You kidding?

No comment on the b8 image, but you should listen to pic related

Attached: Folder.jpg (600x600, 67K)

>pop i don't like vs pop i like

You didn't really answer my question.
How is it "real pop"?

>they don't know the difference

Attached: kyary-pamyu-pamyu-confie-avant-concert-batacl-L-EritzU.jpg (460x345, 17K)

That's because there isn't one. It's literally albums you don't like vs. albums you like.

That's why I asked you what it was 3 times.
If the difference is so easy to point out you would have said what it was by now.

>I need somebody else to explain to me the differences between Ke$ha and Steely Dan
The absolute state of this board.

Attached: Danny_L_Press_Pic_2_750_883_75_s.jpg (750x883, 52K)

Nice backpedaling.

fucking disgusting

That's not what backpedaling means.

>grimes is real pop
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Those are all pretty soy tbqh senpai

So many people dismiss Ke$ha's music without understanding her broader artistic relevance which is less strictly musical than it is mixed-media performance art viciously satirizing the pervasive hypocrisy and nihilism of all 21st century youth cultures, illuminating even the vices and biases among self-styled intellectual circles while masquerading as and even marketing herself to a social group they hold in knee-jerk contempt.

Take "Warrior", for recent example. It presents itself on a surface level as passionate, inanely militant anthem and call-to-arms to... apparently do nothing. Stupid and pointless, yes, but pointlessness which is so calculatedly stupid that it arouses suspicions as to whether it's genuine. Look at it in a broader context of pop music trends and one sees that "Warrior" is merely a distillation of the hypocrisy and absurdity within all such militant socio-political anthems which grow more endemic by the year (fun., Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Muse, fucking Green Day) but to some extent with any protest song. After all, no matter the validity or even the sincerity of the sentiment, a pop song is entertainment by nature and popular entertainment is a distraction from the Revolution, not a catalyst for it. Even Phil Ochs at his most impassioned may very well have been singing "Let's party and have fun listening to this song" - in other words, the literal meaning of Ke$ha's text.

That's one such song of many. And she attended college courses for fun in high school and scored a 2300 on her SATs so "No she's just dumb" is not an acceptable rebuttal.

>hey everybody! I'm retarded! here's my trip so you know I'm a retard!

Abba is not soy

Attached: 1520162710363.gif (413x243, 51K)

point to where the bad man panned your sacred cow