My band is playing SXSW on Friday

My band is playing SXSW on Friday.

I'm nervous as fuck.

Attached: SEO-Card_1440x810.png (1440x810, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zj0CNeUZ4_E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you gay?

No but our lead singer is.

what instrument do you play?

I play rhythm guitar in the band.

i want to ride to sxsw tomorrow. where do i go when i get there to watch some good bands and have fun

Attached: C3zE2CSUkAEGQVB.jpg (462x720, 59K)

where are you playing?

then why are you nervous. kek

yeah, it's fuggin SXSW. if you fuck up no one will notice

Darwins.

Scary

Keep your sight on your guitar, and don't look too much at the crowd.

I'm sure I'll do fine. I feel pretty confident about our set. We just released a new music video recently, so it will be cool to play a new song and see how it's received.

I already do that, I'm trying to break out of that introverted guitarist vibe. I need better stage presence desu.

saw pic related yesterday,
watch it if you haven't, OP

Attached: movieposter.jpg (279x402, 32K)

I have heard a lot about this movie but never really watched it. Heard the soundtrack is killer.

post music vid

youtu.be/Zj0CNeUZ4_E

not bad op.
best of luck

Thanks. I hope they like us. We have some heavier stuff too like Hot Heat.

cute video. good luck on friday OP

Good luck, OP!

Attached: BDB07786-AA18-41B3-B838-72509D897015.jpg (280x210, 17K)

get only mildly drunk
lock ur pretty eyes on the fretboard

surprised to hear such positive responses to be honest. means a lot guys. Thank you!

Holy fuck, I knew I recognized your band, you played at the Norva at some locals show. Virginia Beach is a void, I'm pretty happy to see a band from here getting any sort of attention, playing SXSW is definitely a milestone, it gives me hope for my band. Good luck, I'm positive it'll go great.

Wow thats awesome! Yeah its a struggle out here for a lot of great bands. Appreciate your kind words dude. Are you from VA? Also good luck with your band. What do you play and what are you guys called?

We're in Virginia Beach. We're barely adults, so that's really the second biggest problem. No name yet, because we have only a few songs. We're all very passionate about music, and the rest of the band is very skilled with their instruments, they are an incredible rhythm section, which is why I've become determined to make it work. We do great covers, they just don't have much songwriting practice, but relatively high standards. We play something in the vein of post-hardcore, think less Quicksand and more Unwound c. 1994, which still isn't how we want to sound. I'd just call it rock, subgenres are a waste of time usually.

Hell yeah man, would be cool to hear you guys. What kind of songs do you cover? Post-hardcore I am assuming but what bands?

Hey if you feel like gettong in touch by the way hit us up on facebook at PrettyUgly757.

I have my first ever show friday, literally just gonna play guitar, surprisingly not too nervous.

Good luck! Nothing like playing live music. so much fun.

If anything ever pans out I really might. A few Interpol covers, The New fucking rips and we had a great cover of it. We did a lot of Unwound covers, which sounded pretty great, and a few other assorted songs, a few songs by the Strokes, Fugazi. We definitely have an idea of what sound we want for our music, and it doesn't sound like any of those bands.

>OP is a nu-male soyboy

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 11.41.11 PM.png (249x430, 141K)

that's not even brad

Attached: 25353821_166002207482351_5097846283931620961_n.jpg (960x960, 107K)

Top kek

Right on dude. Played last year and had a hell of a time. Have a drink to take the edge off and just enjoy it

thank you man, i appreciate it

I dress like this but without the glasses

those glasses are soy as fuck bro

>he doesn't realize that beanies are soy af

>glasses are soy
man why cant men just call each other pussies again?

David is loving these comments keep em coming.

You're in the club when this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass.

What do you do?

Attached: 21232102_10155154690797909_6782669107866359079_n.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Love it OP, I finally found you on Spotify and followed (I realized you don't have a space between Pretty and Ugly, while the other three bands named "Pretty Ugly" on Spotify do)

Let him cuck me.

Thanks for the follow dude!