Where do you come from? /britpol/ edition

I was curious after the glorious Leave result here where people on this board voted from.
Maybe we could find the most Sup Forums centric english place.
I'm from Cottingham

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/E1A6ZeMq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Hill,_Baron_Hill_of_Oareford
twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/746755148605685760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump, portrait of Leave lads in London right now.

Southampton reporting in.

Lewisham lads

Hello brethren , warsash here

Just near Blackburn, here!

Medway

Stockport reporting in

>Where do you come from? /britpol/ edition.
Fuck off, Achmed. You have to go back.

Mersyside here.

West Yorkshire lads

Hillingdon here

Same same

The Berkshires

I'm not a bong or anything, but it sounds pretty British

Glad to see more Yorkshire people around,
thinking of moving to Leeds, is it still as nice as it used to be, been there probably 3 times prior.

Oh shit, I'm from Lewisham as well.

Can you fucking read lad?

Portsmouth.

Cumbria

Hartlepool, we may have voted out but this town is shit desu.

Castle Point here, whitest place in the UK

Guildford.

It's sort of funny how you're probably the most determined group of Leavers yet your still close enough to hypothetically see nukes hit London.

Yes. You're all British. It doesn't matter where one comes from when they voted to Leave. You all voted to remain British. That's what is important.

As a tangent: good on you, you tea sipping faggots. I gained an incredible amount of respect for you laddies thanks to Brexit. You deserve it. Bring it back when we elect Trump in November.

Flintshire originally. Currently living in London Bridge.

Stoke, Leave capital of the UK

foreigners which have signed the call for a second referendum breakdown: pastebin.com/E1A6ZeMq

London, voted leave of course. Fuck I live in such a shithole

Thanks 'murica, we've completely erupted all the tumblrqueens here who are violently crying that we're not selling our country for tuppence.
Still envious of your amount of freedom, I hope one day we will be able to have freedom of speech enacted to it's literal extent too.

Who gives a fuck if there's some riots, it'll simmer down and Boris will conquer the airwaves.

North Down but in London for Uni
>tfw family and friends are all remain cucks

Its also funny that most of the people who live here are old retired London gangsters that left London because of "all the pakies"

Sup Forums would love it here. so much bants with the old codgers

From Gloucester, 58.5% LEAVE
Close family in Kettering, 61% LEAVE
Living in Bracknell, 53.9% LEAVE
3/3 lads, how did I do?

>this comic shitposted every time
>not realising that we have been with Scotland for 300 years, Wales for 500 years and Cornwall for 600 years but the EU for less than 50.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Personally I'd get out of London before they fucking lock it down (ironically) and have never end furry gangbangs until the end of time, constantly at arms with personal pro-nouns.

>whitest place
>still less white than Northern Ireland

Essex

I hate the fucking place, full of degenerates and scumbags, not to mention that it's so close to London that there's loads of niggers

We just made it.

There is contradiction only when the two are put side by side. Otherwise there is none as they do their job at emotional manipulation equally strong.

Bretty good lad,
how based is Gloucester, I always thought the North is the most Leave-centric, but I've heard great things about Wales (Who showed up well)
What do you think about Bristol and Bath?

>we've completely erupted all the tumblrqueens here who are violently crying that we're not selling our country for tuppence.
Dude, even over here, the asspain can be felt in the media. The globalist kikes are fucking raging. The media can't waste an opportunity to push their agenda. Even Obongo is cashing in.

I'm glad you got out of the EU. I thought (((they))) would rig it to not let you out, but I guess it didn't work this time.

I hope that the EUdSSR crumbles and falls. It's becoming a cancerous blob of wannabe-politicians and undemocratic elected "officials" that want nothing but destruction. Heres to hoping that Merkel will die from a heartattack, Marine Le Pen gets presidency and that the EU will crumble.

I love you, you inbred island monkeys.

Saw several leave signs when I was down there a few weeks ago. Most of my family in Gloucestershire don't live in the city anymore and stick to the rural parts, very nice part of the country for sure and I'll be moving back soon. Many pakis in the city though.
Bristol, Bath, no idea, not my area

Edinburgh. Most based lads in the JewK

What a beautiful shot.

Who is the photographer?

Swansea reporting in.

>tfw you're in a leftist stronghold that voted right.

This lets all hold hands and play nice globalism was doomed from the start (either in the case of ruining the countries with cultural marxism or false flagging the media imaged-John Lennon dream team.)
All these immigrants won't waste a second exploiting the NHS and welfare state over here, just as the SJW's exploit the crying wolf style media coverage for hard cash (I find it hard to believe any of them have constant anxiety as bad as they say they do, they just enjoy being the fashionable underdogs).
Regardless, I'm glad you 'muricans have our backs.

The media coverage over here is going into >DAE WWII overdrive to milk this little kiddie bogey-maning and it's despicable.

Wouldn't surprise me if Merkel was a communist robocop-esque amalgamation at this point.

A true patriot of Bantersbury

REEEEEE

I wouldn't be surprised if she was a genetically engineered german version of Lenin-Marx-Stalin DNA.

Walthamstow reporting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Hill,_Baron_Hill_of_Oareford

Are fuckers like this actual nobility or just made "noble" to sit in the House of Lords?

Does this fag even own any land and servants?

People say, "Don't you miss it, Gal?" I say, "What, England? Nah. Fucking place. It's a dump. Don't make me laugh. Grey, grimy, sooty. What a shit hole. What a toilet. Every cunt with a long face shuffling about, moaning, all worried. No thanks, not for me

I am from Germany

Hertfordshire

Rhonnda Cynon Taff, undeveloped and racist asf, attending cardiff university for economics and accounting, #BREXIT

top kek i live in sutton
53.75 leave

>Grey, grimy, sooty.
What Doncaster central and London shisha smog?

>Moaning, all worried
Cynical sense of humour,
yeah because we were cucked mate.

Gotchu pajamalam

Yes! Fellow Essex boy here. Loughton.
You the one from Theydon Bois?

From Bristol, live in Liverpool, voted leave

Which city do you prefer dude?
Is Liverpool actually diluted?

Over here, over the pond

there's similiarities between both, i love scousers and Bristol has far too many middle class implants from the home counties ruining the culture, but bris will always be home I reckon

diluted in what sense?

cottingham...how old are you? youre either ancient or a student

Belfast. Out in the east.

Reporting in from Nottingham NG9
Rule Britannia lads

London reporting in

Gravesham motherfuckers
65.4% Leave

Then again the whole of Kent was on a uncucking mission.

Nah dude, just brought up around the area and stuck around, I can see what you mean though.
Everyone is 'decent' (in the Farage sense anyway, honest etc.) up here, I went down south to go to university but I have my doubts about a lot of it.

Usually when I go to different parts of England, I enjoy seeing the different accents and characteristics of an area that makes it great, I figured the scouse 'feeling' had died down after all of this social media and immigration somehow.

i know exactly what you mean, the homogenisation of the country is really pressing

Liverpool is far more distinct then Bristol imo, Bris is fucking swarming with "young professionals" who are turning the city into just anywhere else in the south, the accent is dying.

like in a proper bristol accent words like path and glass rhyme with math and lass, as opposed to the rest of the south where it's parth and glaahss, but that's starting to disappear amongst younger bristolians, especially the middle classes, whose parents are from hertfordshire and grow up in an area where all their friends' parents are from the south east too. very grim

Liverpool on the other hand has a much stronger identity i think, lot of local slang and dialect still in use amongst the young, very few southerners here i'm a bit of a rarity and i'm not even from the proper south

Liverpool isn't diluted at all

Me, ama

I voted leave in Northern Ireland, my constituency was one of the few who had a leave majority

Cottingham no way! Beverley lad here, everyone here voted out, feels good.

That's good to know for Liverpool, while I was away for a couple of years I was ever so slightly wary that the Humber would suddenly start racking up the cultural marxism in a desperate attempt to look contemporary. Glad it hasn't bar the usual shits who live there and try and win the popularity contests for most humanitarian.

Bristol has a lovely CBD and certainly has potential I was wondering if anyone from Sup Forums would actually be able to tolerate places like that, there is a dangerous position of it becoming Brighton Lite.

It looks like the de-cucking might take a fair few for you over there, good luck mate.

I'm from NY.

Bridgend in South Wales.
Bit of a shithole but we voted 55/45 in favour of out

Same voting pattern over here (Hull wrecked it!)... and Beverley is just delightful.
I'm so glad we haven't lost it dude.

BTFO

twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/746755148605685760

They're still trying...

Another Londoner.

I'd actually never met a remainian until the referendum got close. Then they all came crawling out.

BASED SWINDON , unfortunately BASED SUNDERLAND pipped us in the poll announcements yet again.

At least we started the trend and it was fucking weird reading at 1:00am the world saying BASED SWINDON and club emblem posts

huge swathes of cetntral-west bristol already are brighton light, absolutely rammed with bristol uni students who stayed, and people who moved in from the home counties in the 80s and had kids here

being massively gentrified by lib dem environmentalist snobs from hertfordshire, and i hate where it's going

Same here duck

The sunderland chaps I've met have been pretty loud so I would understand how they got a better % differentiation. Loved hearing about Birmingham though, I thought that would be it.