Your opinion on this kike?

Richard Wagner was right, jews can't do real musical art, the Zimmer's music is so overrated, boring, cliche, so recycled, same formulas in every single piece, all it's a fucking slow movement, even the "fast" movements are totally inspired in slow forms. What a disgusting kike. Compare this kike with our german genius like Beethoven, Wagner, Richard Strauss... what a fucking devolution in our music, the kikes and their degeneracy have no limits. Also as every fucking jew in earth he is involved with the hollywood pedophile rats.

Attached: thatfuckingkikeface.jpg (700x300, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cj3XoWSLa-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he;s good

Don't like him either. But chill a bit dude(although I do understand your frustration, everything went to shit after Schoenberg)

Zimmerman isn't supposed to be high art, he's meant to elevate overproduced blockbuster films with some pleasant sounding music

>Actually thinking jews can't be white

What is your problem with jews holy shit

desu every time i see "soundtrack by hans zimmer" I get a little sad

Just another loser playing internet Nazi

dam shut up bro

their sterile, cold and mediocre art, they only are instered in fame, money and degeneration over goyim

those trips tell the truth

You had your chance to end it all about 70-80 years ago. Just cause you can’t win don’t blame it on us.
t. kike

kikes only care about art insofar as they can use it to make money off of and/or further israel's agenda

I guess that's why they use 4 chord pop progressions but in an orchestra over and over and over again (adding some extra voices to that progression constantly) and everybody kisses their ass.

Because the modern listener is musically illiterate. They are used to listening to Miley Cyrus, rap or """country""" on the radio on the way to work. Shitty music surrounds us. How do you expect them to understand classical music? They don't think of music as food for the soul or anything like that. It's background entertainment, with a few random fags like fantano trying to sound edgy by praising shit.
Hans Zimmer is a joke. But hey, what should I expect in a post Schoenberg world. Everything went to shit after 12 tone.

>Everything went to shit after 12 tone.
why

Imagine being so Goyish you create this thread.

Attached: typical_goy.jpg (204x247, 5K)

Music can be awesome in every style but it needs a good composer, and of course, a good technician, conductor, musician, etc... About the orchestral stlye question, people generally expect to hear fantastic things, epic things, classical things, futuristic things, bizarre things, easy things, very hard things, all in one because the orchestras are so dramatic and a composition with all those elements works better than any other ensemble.

Simple music is generally for simple ensembles because it works better, punk in an orchestra would sound like crap, that's why you use distortion and other effects and rude stuff because it doesn't sound so good with other methods.

Hanz Zimmer puts only simple styles in an orchestra and no more, no contrast, MAN IT'S AN ORCHESTRA! JUST EXPLOIT IT!. As punk fans don't like their punk music in an orchestra, orchestral fans don't like garage music in an orchestra.

Because it broke with the tradition of classical worrying about being aesthetic, telling a story etc. If you read a bit on 12 tone it's a 100% dry intellectualism style. Before it, normal everyday people would listen to classical. Thanks to it classical got to the state it currently is. Dead.
Not only that, but it broke with the tradition of an inherently European style of music. That is particularly obvious when you look at how many classical composers tried to revive European folk music traditions from Romanticism up until early Modernism. After that it was gone. Popular music was largely a mish mash of different cultures, and European folk music was largely forgotten.

Hans does a cheap copy of minimalism, that's it. Get an organ and play with a drone, voilá, you've got a Hans Zimmer """composition""". And keep in mind he has a big team working with him, imagine if he didn't...

TROLL LIBTARDS EPIC STYLE

EPIC STYLE

TROLL TROLL TROLL

LIBTARDS EPIC STYLE

HEEEEEEEEEEEY KEKISTANI

TROLL TROLL TROLL

LIBTARDS EPIC STYLE

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x694, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cj3XoWSLa-w

Well, it's unbalanced, and unbalanced things don't really work well, even Schoemberg used tonality or tonal ambiguity sometimes to counteract his randomness.

I understand the Schemberg's technique, and it can work sometimes but... Always doing that shit?!... That's even stupid and anti-artistic.

That's why I don't like him. It doesn't matter if he tried a couple different things latter on, what matters is his influence was 12 tone, and that killed classical music. Not only did it drive the audience away, but he made sure to start the shit academic tradition that made sure classical wouldn't come back in a long time. He completely changed the course of classical music, towards the abyss.