Are there any sacred females on Sup Forums? If so, what do you listen to? Can i worship your feet?

Are there any sacred females on Sup Forums? If so, what do you listen to? Can i worship your feet?

Attached: tenor.gif (372x360, 701K)

dude chill

Go back to Sup Forums

This, or /r9k/

Prune this thread.

Music for this buut?

Anything but yr favorite

big yikes

How does one worship feet?

As of 2013, there were about 30 female citizens

With love and care

do any of you fine females want to....be my girlfriend!!? snickers nefariously /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, i'll get a cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!' crosses fingers and gulps s-so.. adjusts collar and looks firmly what do oyu sasy to my proposal? waits patiently

Sounds smelly.

hello yes i am cute grill
my favorite bands are:
my chemical romance (i

hey there my name is natasha my fav bands are death grips radiohead animal collective aphex twin

Be honest user, are you a girl or a trap. Either one works as long as i can massage your feet

I listen to prog.

@78685110
what is a trap???
anyway yes i am a girl as it says in my post from before
also this is my first time using this website, it seem like it would get really anoying to type out all these numbers

Would you ladies be interested in roleplaying with me. You girls can be the helpless vietnamese Saigon city girls, and ill be the brutal american soldier that takes advantage of you too. We can have death grips or prog play in the background

holy fucking shit dude

I'm willing to listen to anything, right now I'm just trying to build a solid ground so I can discover new shit after. Gimme your discord and we can be friends (not baiting btw I just want a friend I can talk to about music)

i hate this site

fuck me, user