WHAT AINT NO COUNTRY I EVER HEARD OF

WHAT AINT NO COUNTRY I EVER HEARD OF
THEY SPEAK HIGH SPEECH IN WHAT?

this going to be such a disaster

Dark Tower does not look promising. IT looks promising. That's my 2 cents and I'm sticking to it.

>I have forgotten the face of my father

Suddenly seems so fitting...

>WER R WHITE WYMMEN BOI

I dislike the Pennywise makeup. It's too overt. In the book Pennywise looks like a normal clown but you can feel something is off about him.

What is he aiming at? This is a promotional picture isn't it? They fucked up. Why do I have a hunch that reddit is praising this?

kek

SHIIET NIGGA WE WUZ KING ARTHURS DESCENDANTS N SHIET MUFUCKA

It would be fucking amazing if Steven Deschain was still white. Then when Roland finally gets to the Tower it doesn't let him in because he actually doesn't have an Eld blood in him.

I wish The Gunslinger was just a standalone book. I finished The Wastelands and I couldn't stand it. I'm giving up on the series.

The first four books are really good. Wolves of the Calla is where shit starts getting ridiculous.

>Implying Blaine isn't ridiculous

Wolves of the Calla has snitches from Harry Potter and Father Callahan from Salem's Lot realizing he's a character in a Stephen King book.

Wasteland is weak. Wizard and Glass is great. I'm upto Wolves of the Calla now.

Wolves of the Calla is trash.

Blaine was GOAT.

Why is he attacking Dr. Evil?

Have fun with Song of Susanah. Easily one of the worst books I've ever read.

>Hand over your wife!

I've tried 3 times to read Wolves of the Calla and I can only get 1/3 in

Yeah, and Doctor Doom robots. I don't disagree that Wolves was ridiculous, I'm just saying that the ridiculousness started way earlier than that.