Racemixing is bad

>racemixing is bad
KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/36626004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont think she is a racemixing child, she just stayed too long in the Sun. My girlfriend has the same skin colour After the holidays

5/10 desu laddie, raise your standards.

tell that to africa thats 99% racepure and asia with similar numbers, y dey so racist is dey hitlur? y no race mix up in durrrrrr.

>producing vaguely-attractive half-baboons is worth countless genetic defects and the forfeiting of white societies

wtf i hate races now!

who gives a shit if people race mix or not, why do the lives of other people matter soo god damn much to people who just whine constantly about everything instead of focusing on their own fucking lives

What about your girlfriend's son?

She looks like a Homo Erectus

>don't talk about things I don't care about

It's only bad if it's shitty white genetics involved

It is

If her mother hadn't been a vile race mixing whore her daughter could have looked like this

>he thinks the White woman's ineffable beauty should be watered down by dirty brown genes (which are found absolutely everywhere outside of Europe)

I. SERIOUSLY. HOPE. YOU. GUYS. DON'T. DO. THIS.

Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your first day

My girlfriend doesn't have Kids and she isn't a coalburner

t. literally tanned German

Real human women

OogaBooga Anthropoid

Man you are dumb

when whites are the minority and they are using us as slaves and killing our babies are you still going to talk about how good racemixing was because of a few attractive half breeds

She's the coal you're the burner

Well I'll consider what you've said.

But first I need to ask my wife's son about this.

Disgusting, get that thin lipped Neanderthal out of here.
She had one chance at life, & came out 100% white. Fuck

Pretty disgusting user

Have you met her family yet? You guys probably need to have a talk

>I know! I want my kids to be uglier, dumber and more prone to violence!

Said no racially aware White woman ever.

>implying she wouldn't look better if she were 100% white

>People think race mixing automatically makes your offspring a 10/10

>It's a mad amerimongrol thread
If you hate yourself so much for being mixed race go seek therapy, shitposting on Sup Forums won't help you friend

Yes i know her family, and they are 100% White Aryan Germans

What we NEED are jigaboos of every possible shade of brown! Just ask Matthew McConaughey how happy he is. And ask him if his kids look anything like him.

would fugg this half dindu

>/b

not political, but shitpostal

The result might be good (only due to white side) but whites are at the brink of extinction if we ever make a population of 2 billion mix the fuck away at this rate its a planed genocide.

Why would whites do the blacks a favor, and do the bidding of the globalists, and mix their white genes with black genes? The globalists have identified the problem in American society as a hyper-aggressive and hyper-violent and low-IQ black population. The globalists have tried everything to fix that problem — They have tried lying about black violence, lying about black aggression, lying about black low-IQ, portraying blacks as leaders of society in TV and movies in order to provide role models for blacks, pouring trillions of taxpayer dollars into black communities, and nothing has worked. Now the globalists plan is to literally breed out the violence, aggression, and low-IQ of the American black population by convincing white America to engage in racemixing.

Luckily, most people aren't blind followers of the elitists and the globalists. Most of us aren't quislings. Most of us aren't house negros — slaves who express loyalty for the slave masters to their fellow slaves who are fighting to achieve freedom and independence. Blacks need whites FAR, FAR MORE than whites need blacks (In fact, whites don't need blacks at all.)

>racemixing
>bad

My dad is mestizo and my mom is white and I wish she was mestizo also. My half sister is a ginger and so are my cousins. I got her shitty Irish back problems. Being part white is shit.

Inb4 mestizos are part European

I know that but at least we are Spanish and not dirty micks and Anglos

Racemixing is generally only good if one of the races is white. And then it's only good for the other race. For every pretty half-white girl like in OP, there are about a HUNDRED pure white girls who are even more beautiful.
So yeah, racemixing benefits everyone BUT white people.

Honestly I am not that against race mixing, if done right, it allows more people to be brought into western culture. Racial purity doesn't really work out if everyone has birth defects from the limited gene pool.

>Ton of make up to cover up sandpaper skin
>jawline of a male
>hair on the head with no cortex literally like pubic hair
>has a 2 year max limit to look 'hot' compared to decades for a White female

I'll pass nigger

How is this picture of a young black woman going to disprove that racemixing is bad?

That's racemixed. The lips give it away.

>sister is a ginger
I loooooooooooove ginger girls.

>Those lips
She-beast. Only beautiful aryan women for this man, bruh.

bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/36626004

yes it is
watch this

>average white woman
>is dating a mixed brazilian dude since she was 15

You should have posted another one nigga.

Because muh degeneracy or something. This is a board of manchildren m8. Anybody who cares about different races fucking or two men fucking or whatever needs to sort themselves out

yes

>racially aware
jesus christ listen to yourself

She looks a lot like my gf

I know some whites who have bigger lips than her

Ugly as dirt. No wonder black men prefer white women.

What did you mean by this?

Then they're race-mixed.

Beta shit cunt detected

She is ugly as fuck and has horrible splotchy acne ridden skin and she's fat. I'm just glad that I have enough injun blood that it overrode the ginger gene.

good for niggers, bad for everyone else.

Mixed race kids have lower intelligence than white kids.

LOW TEST KEKS GET THE FUCK OUT

low test cuckold detected

I like ethnic girls, I can't fight my dick

Still salty after Brexit?

take it from me, race mixing is awful. You don't have an identity, you dont really have a group to follow. Im half spic half white and it really is an awful life to live.

>whites
No one wants those inferior recessive genes.
There would still be billions of Asians to breed with. The IQ of Asians and the physicality of Blacks = the true master race

Race mixing is degenerate but acceptable. Mixing higher culture with a lower culture is not acceptable and should be banned until all lower culture are uplifted or eliminated.

If you fuck a racemixed then you're a race purifier

can confirm

Who's that 3.5/10 and how do I avoid waking up next to it after a night of drinking?

Such lovely forehead rash

Seek guidance from this spic who was branded white by the media. Just like you he had to bear an existence in this twilight, only to return as a grand sage of negro removal.

>My girlfriend doesn't have Kids
You need to fix that, user. Also, marry her. Bastards are 10 times more likely to be prostitutes or criminals.

The reason that some people will find a mixed-race person like the one in your picture attractive is usually because the mixed-race person is part white. It's seeing white traits in otherwise non-white people that some folks find fascinating and exotic. It's that mixed-race person's surprising whiteness that is the attractive element.

well, asians+blacks create filipinos.

Literally zero attraction.
Feels good not being racemixed famalam.

get mo money fo dem programs bix nood muhfugga

BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Fillipinos. Nice folk, but they get rekt in every single war.

JUST FUCK MY GENES UP SENPAI

If that's her w/o makeup, you can only imagine the qtness with it on. White women just can't compete

You need to check your bloodlines m8 - are you sure there isn't a tarbrush lurking in there from way back?

Now you're just baiting. Everyone universally acknowledges white women as the most beautiful women on earth.

>that abomination

Wtf i hate racemixing now

Sup Forums when discussing black males
>IF U HAVE ONE DROP OF BLACK BLOOD U R A NIGGER! NIGGER NIGGER!
Sup Forums when discussing black women
>IF SHE HAS ONE DROP OF WHITE BLOOD THEN SHE'S BASICALLY WHITE!! THAT'S THE ONLY REASON SHE'S HOT!! MUH WHITE FEATURES!

Did I get that that all right? Correct me If I misunderstood the logic.

She says she isn't ready for Kids, i will have to wait

>IF SHE HAS ONE DROP OF WHITE BLOOD THEN SHE'S BASICALLY WHITE
No. She's still nig. It's just her white parts that are what make her attractive.

>would check but almighty KEK wrote trips=lies
On the subject of mixing, blacks are at the end of the mating list not even jungle Asians want them, they would rather swallow cum from an 70 old Brit than a African negro

nice

leafbro knows the truth

being a white guy in inner city canada is race-mixing paradise

>racemixing is good
KEK

It's good for the lower races, but bad for us.

I want to have Penny (featured later on in the video) as my working-class English maid who I have sex with on the side.

Not sure if a boy or a girl. Really.

>this is a 10/10 in bongistan
Literally looks like a chubby little boy

her eyes have that stupid negro look.