What exactly was so "bear-like" about him?

What exactly was so "bear-like" about him?

I feel like the role was written for a big guy but they cast Eli instead because he let Quentin suck his feet

His movies are un-bear-able.

To show how exaggerated Nick names were in history.

He's hairy and he fucks twinks

He was going to cast Adam Sandler. Anyways doesn't the movie make a point that the man doesn't live up to the legend? Or was that just the audience pointing it out?

One of the greatest uses of Morricone to date.

It was just a nickname to scare Germans. Hansa Landa didn't look like a hunter either.

His actions, I'd assume.
When you actually meet the guy he's not what you'd expect: he's a shrimpy, shrill guy. But he still caves Nazi skulls in with a bat.

who's Nick?

Is that Negan?

Kek?

This.

Back then that was basically bear-mode

"Ripped" people were usually very skinny in comparison
Modern American-tier Obese were extremely rare outside of freak show circuses
Arnold and Rock-tier buff were non-existent

he hunted jews idiot, hence the nickname

Hairy and strong.

t. gets called a bear

I'm hairy and strong but I get called a neckbeard virgin.

If you talked to people irl they'd call you a bear. "Neck beard virgin" isn't something people actually say, it's just an insult DYELs use on the internet.
t. Angry DYEL

>Hansa Landa didn't look like a hunter either.
this fucking retard. oh god lol.

Why did Hans Lander say he liked his nickname in the beginning but acted like he hated it by the end? Was he just trying to sound like a good to the Allies when he decided to turncoat?

To be honest it's actually weird how many of Tarantino's male friends are gay.

>Was he just trying to sound like a good to the Allies when he decided to turncoat?
yes
exactly this

No no no. You heard it wrong. His name is "bare-jew" as in he's what Hitler would've have considered barely Jewish enough like 1/16th or whatever to be sent to a camp.

They call him the bear jew because he uses a baseball bat

how do hunters look like?

>I'm hairy and strong but I get called a neckbeard virgin
>strong
Unless you have a 5 day/week 1.5 hour daily weighlifting routine at the bare minimum, you're not strong

why was mike meyers in the movie

This
Like near the end where Hans is shit talking the captures, he tells him the Germans call him 'little man' when he's clearly normal sized

He was named by the nazis who only really knew him by the work he left behind. His victims looked like bear mauling victims.

I lold

He has a bear-like appetite for money.

I don't think so. Hans Landa was obviously a homosexual. He found pleasure in using his skills to hunt Jews. But when he wanted to run away, he knew that his life now could dictate his past. He found his old nickname was disgusting and hateful.

>I don't think so. Hans Landa was obviously a homosexual
what the hell

I somehow doubt that tarantino cares about historical accuracy

>obviously a homosexual
Even if that was the case what would that have to do with this
>found his old nickname disgusting and hateful
The guy clearly has no empathy or compassion at all, why the fuck would he care

I legitimately never made this connection and now I feel silly.

They literally say this word for word in the film dude

he's married to this

Are you serious? Watch the movie. Herrman, his "more than capable radio operator" is at the premier and gives Landa his champagne in the one shot. You know that's Herrman because he thanks him by name.

But when he introduces him to Aldo he says "err..Herrman.." like he's acting as if it's not important. He then specifically made a deal for his life. Did you notice how angry and upset he was when Herrman was killed?

Hans was going to live in Nantucket "for his whole pecker sucking life" according to Aldo.

Hans was a homosexual that was trying to break free from the Nazis and used the Basterds for his own gain.

dang that;s pretty good

eli roth?

he's married to the other chick

There was a reason he got so upset when his "friend" died.

As much as I loved this movie the revelation of the Jew Bear was a huge let down, because I was expecting a huuuuge guy

They do? Does Aldo say it or one of the nazis?

if he was really gay tarantula would've shown him holding a dildo

but then again this is by far his best and most subtle movie

hmmm maybe maybe

He wiped his ass with rabbits because he was too cheap to buy toilet paper.

Who is the erection protection?

One of the commanders talking to hurler says it

I've been saying it for years on here that Hans is gay, no one has ever brought it up but me from what I can tell.

Just like how he let Shoshanna go after he forgot the question he was going to ask. Which was probably "do you remember me?". He let her go because he saw how she was able to get away, and he wanted to do the same. He didn't shoot her because he really believed she'd die in the forest. And then, there she is, he found her again.

no no no

he calls herrman to every grunt
i just checked and he calls two completetly different guys "herrman"
and he only got mad at the end when they shot herrman because he's a control freak and because he knew he was next

He never saw her face pham

I *think* it was Quentin Tarantino's concealed way of making fun of Jews, putting someone with a weak jaw and hysterical voice as their champion/golem.

He and Rodriguez both collaborate to accomplish their fetishes as "acting" and make fun of everyone while seeming in favor of one group or even sjw/pc sometimes. Like that Tarantino speech in desperado, the bet with the bar owner. He can piss in everyone and still make them laugh.

He's a creep and I kinda dislike his fetishes and his newer movies overall, but I admire his work and his dialogues.

then why did he order her a glass of milk

I mean, if you look into his eyes while leaving the tunnel into bashing the guy's brain and screaming with a girly voice, there are even tears in his eyes, it looks like makeup

The same Herrman at the premier, is the same radio operator, which is the same man at the end.

What exactly was so "Cat-like" about him?

nope

hang on i'll take some screenshots

:O oh shit..well I'm a fuck. I haven't seen the movie in a couple years but still. No excuse for my actions!

I still believe Hans was gay for radio Hermann.

the nose is different

Because she was eating a pastry?

She wasn't going to drink water

still that gay theory was really amusing

what about a really nice coca cola™

Well most jews are small and frail, so in comparison he's pretty much a beast

dude he sniffed the shit out of that movie star's handkerchief, he's not gay

>Unless you have a 5 day/week 1.5 hour daily weighlifting routine at the bare minimum, you're not strong

user, I hate to break it to you, but physical labor can put your faggy lifting regime to shame.

Totally different people.
I'm fully convinced, I just won't bring up the Hermann at the party again. I wonder why he calls them Hermann.

But he specifically ordered the pastry, with cream, with milk. Her family were dairy farmers. It's quite obvious he was making her sweat. Probably my favorite scene in the film is that WHOLE dinner.

from wikipedia

>Herman is masculine given name, from a Germanic name consisting of the elements harja- "army" and mann- "man"

kek

user, I hate to break it to you, but kickboxing training, will put your furniture-moving job to shame

Very interesting, thank you for sharing that. Really.

I always thought the same, because he went the distance to save one guy. But I didn't even noticed the same name thought the movie, regardless of being the same guy or not.

He was clearly just being nice and trying to woo over a qt French girl

(You)

So cute..

And people need to realize if IB was such a Jewwy movie, QT wouldn't have brutally murdered her. They're all basterds.

post the gif of that twinks head bobbing up and down on that big bears cock. It's technically SFW.

Man she was so hot, my fav part of the movie.

>post the gif of that twinks head bobbing up and down on that big bears cock
>post the gif
Nigga...

He's a big guy

For Jew

user, I hate to break it to you, but I'm more intelligent than both of you combined. I work out at the library.