RIHANNA "WORK". ANOTHER JEWISH TRICK?

Rihanna published her "Work" song. It consists of the word "work" being sung repeatedly. Listen to this:
>youtu.be/HL1UzIK-flA

And songs were made to help you remember things. Keep in mind this is the same singer that is in pic related and does many occult symbols. She's signed into a Jewish record deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To
youtube.com/watch?v=yKLxFmnYO_I
youtube.com/watch?v=4DsNn1NzxJ8
youtu.be/ge_AmmZALjs
youtube.com/watch?v=09ZSKE38lTU
youtube.com/watch?v=z77XLjuz1Ks
knesset.gov.il/mk/eng/mk_eng.asp?mk_individual_id_t=276
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Erem
geni.com/people/Moshe-Erem/6000000015889650858
geni.com/people/Shimon-Erem/4029108
youtube.com/watch?v=5GL9JoH4Sws
youtube.com/watch?v=HL1UzIK-flA
youtube.com/watch?v=nYh-n7EOtMA
youtube.com/watch?v=F4IwxzU3Kv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't you love music by strong black womyn? Don't think too hard about those things, silly tinfoil hatter. Just enjoy the music.

Just listen, enjoy, and accept everything it tells you.

"Oook oook eeeekkk ek work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work"
This is "music"?

I know most of Sup Forums are shut ins so of course you fags don't know how to recognize a club sonh when you hear one

That nigger sold her slut self to the kikes.

Yeah, nice try you disgusting khazar.

What's your point, Burger?

Fuck off, this is what real winners are doing while you nerds sit here posting on Sup Forums every day

Modern pop music repetitive both lyrically and musically, whats new?

fucking gibberish

I prefer this Jewish Trick:
youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To

4:08 is it just me or does she seem like she's bored, almost forced to make this song?

It's actually a well crafted song text. But I don't expect you people to have any higher education.

Oh shit, I'm late for work

זה רק שלב קטן בתוכנית הגדולה שלנו, גוי

When a nigger says 'work', what they actually mean is dance (for their pleasure)

No self-respecting nigress would make a song about getting an actual job

>Enjoying pop culture

youtube.com/watch?v=yKLxFmnYO_I

mainstream 2025!

Triforce is an occult symbol?

Obviously Cabalistic.

She was so much hotter when she was on My Super Sweet Sixteen as an unknown.

The ovens they are a-callin', Goldstein.

The only reason you like the bullshit gibberish in this video is because your once proud country is now completely infested with niggers even more vapid than Rihanna. How many bulls have their cocks up your mom's asshole in the present moment?

Triple illuminati.

The most terrible one.

You see a girl.

I see a Goat-Dog with horns.

>being this dumb
Oh, a fellow American. You're excused.

there's songs like this that promote the slave mentality. then there's other songs that get blasted on the radio 24/7 like the one that goes "i don't think the world is sold, i just think we're doing what we're told."

if there was an actual jewish conspiracy wouldn't they push to take these rebellious songs off the radio?

That image reminds me of Frank

Who says I like it, you moron? Sorry I triggered you, I know your education is quite lacking.

At least we'll still have schools in 10 years.

>people dancing and having fun while listening to popular music that they like

Sup Forums is against this

Where does it promote that? Has your poor education made you a retard?

Is that what winning looks like to you?

Yeah with a heavy emphasis on Spanish no doubt.

They sound like - gasp - Muslim radicals!

I'm all for Germany and their freedom to bantz, but if you just keep saying bad education that kinda makes it seem like you also receive such things. Now couple that with all the Muslim and sexual propaganda Germany is starting to push into schools and I would say you need some new material.

Much love from Burgerland though. I enjoyed my time in Deutschland before it went to complete shit.

I'll take spics over Islam, cuck.

I miss chrono trigger's cross techs

Bitch had one job and gets paid millions for it but she still cant even pronounce the songs sole word properly.

▲▲

But user...
youtube.com/watch?v=4DsNn1NzxJ8

You shouldn't. From what I've seen on liveleak, spics are worse than ISIS

Working is good. Anyway, who the hell listens to this garbage?

WORKWORKWORKABADOOBIEWOKWOKWOKWOKWOKABADOOBIEWAWAWAWAWA

jesus christ germany has liberal brainwashing dick so far down their throat they can't see past ahmed's pubes.

the song literally says "work work work work" 50x over in a catchy tune so goyim can repeat it in their heads all day long.

Jajajajetzt wird wieder in die Hände gespuckt

You reminds me of roach...

Well the dumb posters here are obviously not capable of analysing and interpreting lyrics. Or basic reading comprehension.

Not sure what your dumb claim is about but you seem to be incapable of reading and against sex education or cultural topics in schools.

No it uses repetition as an artistic device underlying the story told but see my other posts in regards to your lacking education. It's not even a metaphor, jesus.

that's an ok song
but the girl looks like a camel

Looks pretty winning to me

2bh, there's no point in making this type of song, especially if it's directed towards the youth, because i see none of them working, yet they sing this.

this song literally has no effect on the youth in the first place

Dubs speak the truth

Sup Forums is now an Malaysian Islamic Macreme Horse Racing board

>implying niggers know anything about work

Here is my version:

youtu.be/ge_AmmZALjs

I think this is what happens when you do retarded multiple choice tests your education system seems so fond of.

dubs

wew, i can see why white women would want that

>faggot cannot into triforce

▲▲

There are plenty of hard working people of color, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=09ZSKE38lTU

now repeat after me, blacks are not monkeys

I like Rhianna's, she has a sweet sweet voice and her endearing unusual pronunciation of the word 'work' is almost earworm-inducing.

She is an original singer and musician, not just a figurehead for the production, although she does take a very collegiate approach to her music.

I agree that pop music is a tool used by the elites, but in this case, and in most cases, the tool is used to lever money from your pockets, not hypnotise you into a germanic work-trance.

Also Rhi Rhis sultry voice is dripping with innuendo here, with the quite clear lascivious suggestion that the work that is required is not database administration.

i unironically like this song

Lol they're just killing other scumbags

thank you, it was very educational. Completely changed my mind, I will vote Hillary.

> wurhwurhwurhbumbiddafoodiddafomogummuhfugguh
Holy fuck this song is the most vapid, worthless bit of cess I've ever heard.

>Sup Forums

you have to go back

and you have shit taste too

I agree and I'm a metalhead

>fucking unironically love Rhianna

You heard of Christan rock bands? Well, Rihanna is Luciferian pop artist. youtube.com/watch?v=z77XLjuz1Ks
>the only girl in the world
>eve
>song is celebrating Original Sin: the serpent tempting Eve with the forbidden fruit of knowledge
>this was such a good thing according to Rihanna's occult values that she literally fallen in love with Lucifer

PRODUCER: Tim Erem

>Erem
knesset.gov.il/mk/eng/mk_eng.asp?mk_individual_id_t=276

Autism the post

>WAEK OP SHEEPZLES

Stupid Amerifat, watch how it's done:

▲▲

Is American education your pet issue or is it just the only banter you can come up with? Guess your Jewish pussy education system run by the EU doesn't allow you to practice talking shit to other people so you come here desperate to your fill.

>one republic

Good stuff, great musicians.

Just think, she went from singing to mumbling her songs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Erem

Prove me wrong you fucking Chad. You can't. There is undeniable symoblism all over that song.

>implying there's anything wrong with being a chad

fucking r9k robot get back to your basement

(((you)))

I know the dumbest of people are on pol, yet Americans tend to stick out with a baseline of retardation for some reason

>tfw Trumpf won the Reps primaries

It's a little horrifying knowing he could become your president and have the US military at his service.

>what is art

wow go outside and hang out with some people you might actually learn to enjoy life instead of being so fearful of everything.

geni.com/people/Moshe-Erem/6000000015889650858
geni.com/people/Shimon-Erem/4029108

back to >>>/buzzfeed/ faggot

Now if you simpletons are done not-being-capable of recognizing symbolism I shall continue my red-pilling activities on your beloved Jewish idol.

>(((buzzfeed)))

found the crypto kike

It makes the notion of conspiracy look retarded, and misdirects the people against the government, making them liberals

she sounds like my grandfather coming down with dementia, what even is the point of "singing" without pronouncing words?
mongolian throat singing makes more sense

Perhaps you're more a Tay tay man?

We stick out because you envy our freedom. We're not completely free but at least we don't have to commit national suicide by nigger and we don't let other countries dictate our policies.

The Trump thing is just something you'll have to get used to. It wouldn't be a neo-con administration so you don't have to worry about our military. Hell you'll be begging for it when the rest of Europe decides your government is public enemy no. 1

>national suicide by nigger

alrite that was quite funny

gets a laugh out of me every time

It's as funny as it is sad tbqh

Daily reminder that there are two popular songs on the radio that feature the word "Work" being sang repeatedly and one song that is entirely about having fun and being fine with being poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GL9JoH4Sws

youtube.com/watch?v=HL1UzIK-flA

youtube.com/watch?v=nYh-n7EOtMA

>>this was such a good thing according to Rihanna's occult values that she literally fallen in love with Lucifer
The song itself is like a love letter to Lucifer and the biblical events which transpired on that fateful day in the Garden of Eden. Rihanna is speaking directly to him throughout the song, expressing gratitude for his betrayal of God and a desire on her part to personally go back and experience what Eve did. Specifically in the lines:

>take me for a ride, ride
She wishes to be used as a vessel, a vehicle by which Lucifer can use to accomplish his goal of (from her perspective) enlightening humanity, giving them free will, freeing them from the oppression of God. This is essentially what he did with Eve. And in so doing he made both he himself and all of humanity more Godlike, hence the next line:

>oh baby take me high, high
She's pleading, "take me, use me," because her respect and admiration for her dark lord is so great that even being his prized pawn would be a supreme honor. For the end result of this game is to become more like God (by virtue of freedom of thought).

(cont.)

> We're all equal. Stop being a fucking racist

whoah whoah whoah. Don't you dare drag the most glorious form of art down to be compared to this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4IwxzU3Kv8

(((you)))