Have you ever met a famous actor/actress, Sup Forums?

Have you ever met a famous actor/actress, Sup Forums?

Pic related, I met Steve Buscemi yesterday

n-no, not steve...

Fuck, I have to drop him now too? Wish you hadn't posted this.

At what point do you realize that it is YOU who is in the wrong?

lack of objectivity or social awareness compounded with a victim complex will never allow for them to analyze their own shortcomings

>basing your political and philosophical views on the number of celebrities that agree with you
Hmmm...

Really makes you wonder..

wtf i hate booshemy now

He doesn't look thrilled at all to meet you, OP.

So many celebrities are actual cucks jesus christ.

Glad we have 8 years on greatness incoming

>Didn't vote
>I'm in the wrong

Maybe if all these marchers actually voted instead of marching they wouldn't have to bellyache so hard

fuck off with these threads

What makes you so sure they didn't vote?

All of these people are actively capitalism fails.

That's the first poster I've seen, not just from yesterday but perhaps ever, that made me smile and think it was clever. A quote from a movie lol not even original just vaguely tied to their "cause"

can we get a list of the celebs that were at the march?

>not being able to differentiate between an artist and their art
Hmmm...

Really makes you wonder..

You met Michael Shannon? nice

>list
What is it with fascists and lists?

its efficient

Fucking Buscemi too?

These fucks are making my list way too big

At least I get to eternally keep Van Damme, I have that

No answer?

We need to start killing communists again.

IT'S YOU GOBBY, OUT OF YOUR FUCKING KIKE MIND

Lists are what separates orderly extermination from simple mass murder.

I met the Undertaker

Can you post a list soon.

I need to find out what movies and shit to boycott. I also need to see who's opinion to completely disregard now.

They did vote, that's why Trump lost the popular vote.

Hey, they accomplished something

Starbucks investors got a nice paybump over the weekend

I think we both know what that picture implies.

That's Penn Jillette

>exercising constitutional rights
>REEEE FUCKING LIBERALS
I swear to god now that the shoe is on the other foot I can see Conservatives are just as big a fags as liberals.

t. ironic shitposter - 2017 edition

>"We were strangers in Egypt"
the fuck...?

Sorry, I don't speak retard. Can you express yourself in English?

What? Nobody is saying they aren't legal allowed to protest. Doesn't mean their protest isn't retarded.

YOU JUST KNOW

>we were strangers in Egypt

What the FUCK does that even mean?

Damn, sick burn bro. Made me nostalgic for the lunchrooms of a 2004 middle school.

No one cares, this is a politics thread.

Here's who is currently based:

>Christian Bale
>Tim Allen
>Goldie Hawn
>Kurt Fucking Russell
>Stallone
>Schwarzenegger (kind of)
>Van Damme
>Jon Voight
>James Woods
>Elijah Wood (kind of)
>Mel Fucking Gibson
>Steven Spielberg (yes)

If you got em, post more

>Crying cause your going to get fucked in the ass by one corrupt president instead of another corrupt one that didn't win

Why are Americans literally children?

They didn't by the looks of the ING parade crowd size

>Steven Spielberg
?

we wuz strangers n sheeit

There are more

>Bruce Willis
>Gary "Fuck the kikes" Oldman
>Vince Vaughn

and last but not the least, the most redpilled of them all

>Stanley Kubrick

So fucking redpilled he was killed despite being at the top of the ladder

>Elijah Wood (kind of)

what did he do?

>Christian Bale
Just because he's quiet doesn't mean he agrees with you, you fucking moron
>Tim Allen
>Goldie Hawn
>Kurt Fucking Russell
>Stallone
>Schwarzenegger (kind of)
>Van Damme
>Jon Voight
>James Woods
>Elijah Wood (kind of)
>Mel Fucking Gibson
>Steven Spielberg (yes)
Kek all these washed up has-beens.

People couldn't get in

Protestors were blocking routes

Tom Brady as well

We need to show them support in these tough times. The globalist are kicking and screaming as they try to keep hold of power. So we need to stick together and stand up for what's right.

>Kurt Fucking Russell
>Mel Fucking Gibson
>uses "Fucking" to express a strong opinion

go back to rebbit

He was about to expose a hollywood pedo ring and got gagged, he's broken inside and knows the true truth about hollywood being a young male child star.

What's wrong? Did somebody threaten your personal deluded bubble, dipshit?

Why do you think they're has beens, user? Tow the line or your out. That's the law of hollywood.

more like it took place in fucking DC, one of the most liberal places in the country.

Facebook is that way ^ on your bookmarks bar, friend

I know this is Sup Forums, but you probably shouldn't believe everything you see on it

>muh favorite actor has a different opinon than me omg

What a bunch of spineless manbabies you are.

If Stanley Kubrick was a hardcore vegan feminist who sucked 12 black dicks a day on the side I would still enjoy his films if they were made the same as they are.
Maybe I wouldn't pay for a ticket in the cinema necessarily but I would still watch it.
If Adolf Hitler made absolute bangers in the studio I would listen the shit out of it too.

Why can't you separate an artists work from his personal real life character?

Reminder that she won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes

More voters were with her just like more people turned out to protest Trump than see him inaugurated

Christian Bale's wife is Serbian, he is converted Orthodox Christian
Donatello Trump's wife is Serbian (by ethnic) he probably converted too since he wants to befriend with Putin.

So therefore he's a moron who supports racist mentally-unstable dictators?

>DUDE POP CULTURE REFERENCE

I met Shia LaBeouf with 2 of my friends. We were gunna rape him but we decided to kill him with kindness iinstead.

>sees fuck
>gets triggered

Did the air get little hot or is it just (You)

>If Stanley Kubrick was a hardcore vegan feminist who sucked 12 black dicks a day on the side I would still enjoy his films if they were made the same as they are.

But that's not a real thing you fucking retard, because someone who was a vegan feminist who sucked black dicks and was a male couldn't and wouldn't have made the films he did and thus wouldn't even be known to begin with

Fuck off. I like to know which actors are spineless turds towing the line for jewish hollywood core to their bones, so I can not give these films my money or attention.

It's not a popularity contest and california shouldn't dictate the election.

Large populations are more prone to follow propaganda as well.

>dictator

You forgot to call him a literal fascist Hitler too.

this popular vote thing is just bait at this point right?

or are there really that many idiots in the world willing to keep regurgitating the same talking points. it's like some retarded sjw meme

Yes, California has a higher population than other states as it has quite a large geographical mass.

Simply breeding more in a space does not qualify to outvote the rest of the country, sorry. 3 million extra votes in a couple oversaturated ratsnests is their fault.

It's the United States of America, not The Servant States of California.

Fuck off. This is why electoral college exists, to do precisely what happened and stop the big, overpopulated, non voter ID law state from ruling everyone else out.

I wonder how Trump supperters would react if he lost election but win popular vote.

>le triggered

classic reddo deflection line, your newfag is showing

>all these retards mad because their big inauguration was a huge failure.

You know what they say about men with tiny inaugurations.

I would accept defeat like a civilized human being.

are you even american? why do you care so much

your english is so broken

Its the only thing Hillary supporters can grasp now so they wear it like their favourite hat.

The electoral votes were higher so Trump won perfectly fair, the "russians impacted the election" is another conspiracy they like to throw around.

Also: nice digits

As someone who is moving to LA to become an actor.... wtf I hate Drumpf now!

>Maybe if all these marchers actually voted

They did, and it shows. 3 million more votes for Hillary

But votes don't choose presidents.

You can wonder all you want, because we were never going to be in that timeline. What happened was inevitable. Liberals are just super mad because they didn't see it coming.

That's also why Madonna and Katy Perry etc are mad as fuck. Their years of stardom, their music videos, their millions of views and dollars couldn't sway the public.

It took these people down a bunch of fucking rungs and they CANNOT handle it.

The scariest thing though, is if Trump does well. They don't want that. They couldn't take that. Not after all this, they couldn't handle the mass amount of WRONG on the history books. They are in overdrive to stop ANYTHING at this point. They don't want him to succeed, or America to succeed. That would retcon the entire 2008-2016 era as a big fat waste of time, which it was.

You can't possibly believe that about him or the rest of his supporters

I am pretty sure that atleast a few of your favorite movies were made by hard liberals just as the actors in it.
Who knows, some of them even sucked a dick somewhere in their life too probably, actors especially.

Doesn't necessarily mean that they all are pushing some extreme political agenda in their movies, stop being so delusional.

>that shining shirt

Yeah it's totally the Trump people who lack social awareness

I played sports as a kid and when my team lost we shook their hands and said good game.

When I failed a test in school I learned from my mistakes and worked hard to improve.

My presidential preference lost the election and I ......

I'll let you determine how I would react. It goes something like I'll go on with my life business as usual .

Not the person you're replying to, but you still haven't answered him. Lol

STFU Sup Forums was far left and extremely progressive before you evil stormfags came here with you chaos candidate donald drumpf!

8 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

No, votes allocated across all states of the union choose presidents.

How about, we let texas overbreed and overpopulate, and then outvote California with a popular vote surge and do away with the electoral college.

Would you like that if it was on the other shoe?

>Complains about the use of "fuck"
>"Y-YOUR REDDIT!!!"

I actually started using the term when it appeared on this board in 2015 but you'd be the expert on reddit right?

When you were a kid, the opposing team would go home. Not spend the next four years fucking up the country.

I've been here since 2005

You're wronger than wrong. Sup Forums has always been centrist-right. Pro weed, pro abortion, but pro gun and anti commie.

I love this generation because Obama didn't have the same internet defense force Trump will have.

Every time the left tries shenanigans, every time the Democrats try to do some sort of unfair bullcrap to block one of Trumps ideas or Republican bills, people will spread that around and embarrass them.

We have the power to ensure that Trump gets to see his vision for America get implemented without a lot of games or delays.

I mean Dems wanted something like 2 weeks interview time per cabinet pick but we got them down to 2 days once we found out and messaged Republicans and our peeps in Washington.

No more intentional gridlock games, Sup Forums and Reddit will make sure of that!

You want him to fuck up the country. You people fetishise it.

If liberals were smart, they would embrace Don and try to warm his "cold heart" and instead, have reinforce and forged it harder against them. Not a smart move when now the entire political camp is in repub control.

I believe we're about to be in another 80's golden era of republicanism. The current youth are extremely more right wing as studies show.

California may possibly go red again next election when all the batshit crazies raging now VOTE HIM IN AGAIN. Crazier shit has happened.

I'm curious to know what you use to determine when the country is going to be fucked up by donald trump.

Is it national debt, lack of 31 bathrooms for 31 genders, stoppage of illegal immigration, or making people pay for their own abortions and medical expenses?

Was ol benny affleck boy at the march?

no one complained about swearing, only your obnoxious reddit form of swearing.

this is so fucking kino you have no idea

>At what point do you realize that it is YOU who is in the wrong?
>wrong

Fuck off I dont care about anyone except myself and my needs and desires, morals are for mongoloids who cant think for themselves.

Nah that user was right in spirit, I am pretty tired of fuck too, its getting so overused, not everything needs fucking or fuck in it. Also Reddit uses fuck for every sentence now.

is this some kind of Sup Forums pasta

>Trump fuck up country
Nice meme but I know most Americans are so stupid they dont realize ITS THE FUCKING CONGRESS THAT MAKES THE NEW LAWS NOT THE PRESIDENT.

The President is just the blame guy for Congress.