I'm Filipino and it's easily recognizable. How do I pass as white without any cosmetic surgery?

I'm Filipino and it's easily recognizable. How do I pass as white without any cosmetic surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You could pass as australian. They're brown, but think they're white.

become an over-rated lightweight boxer

find pride in where you come from OP

Why not just accept yourself as is?

No need to base your worth on an Indonesian fetish website from 2003

You cant. Closest to white you'll get to looking like is Mexican. Flips are pretty distinct looking.

I think flips are aight

>Being Asian
>In Canada
Sorry m8 but here if you're asian everyone will think you're either Chinese or Japanese.
One is fat face and darker skin, the other is skinny face and lighter skin.

Sup Forums got to you like that? I'm a fucking black dude and I could never change that so I have to accept it.

Stop hating yourself. Pacific Islanders are cool. Just lift weights and don't get fat.

How does it feel that over 60% of your women in Canada marry outside your race?

lots of estrogen

or just crinkle a fuck ton of water bottles before drinking them

or just kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ

I had a Philippine friend once. He was cool and smart.

Oh get fucked. Slav.

Here's the thing, I don't want to be considered a fucking chink even when I'm Filipino. Even then, I've been to the Philippines several times and it's a fucking third world shit hole, I don't want to be associated with that either.

I'm even changing my name to sound more white and I've cut ties with my stupid flip parents. No way in hell first generation immigrants are ever good role models when living in Western society, they only hinder your assimilation.

I want to marry a white woman and raise a family with her but I'm afraid of how my flip genetics might fuck up our kids.

I'm in such a dilemma where either I fuck with some degenerate flip or I'm a dirty racemixer.

Yes because we're so scared of a 5'3" shitskin manlet getting white women, you're not only Asian, you're the trashiest Asian with no money or intelligence to lure them in, by all means try to get with white women, it'll be fun to watch the show till you go full Elliot.

That's why I want to pass as white.
I'm 5'8 btw

Wearing heels doesn't make you actually taller, something you should probably learn.

Just try not to act like an uncivilized flipnigger. You'll be fine.

>Being the most powerful race in the world
Apply tape to the sides your eyes to make you MORE slanty-eyed

Get a full time job and pay taxes.

This. Just don't go niggy

Sounds like suicide is your best option m8

Well the truth is that all flips should go back their homeland and try to improve it.

That's one of the unspoken downsides of open borders/desegregation.

All of the successful blacks left the ghettos (and took their businesses with them) and were replaced by the least successful whites, further dooming everybody there who couldn't escape. Furthermore, those black businesses that remained now had to compete with larger white and Jewish owned chains that could afford to undercut them.

Now the same thing is occurring on a global scale.

Kys mudskin mongoloid.

you could go back to the Philippines

Just be yourself bud.

don't try to change something like your skin.
>dress respectably with clean clothes that fit
>carry yourself in a friendly, calm, determined manner
>speak clearly with respect to yourself and others

its that simple, people will understand whats up regardless of your heritage. The cream rises.