YOU NEVER UNDERSTANDIN'
YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND ME
YEAH

i haven't listen to that shit for years
fuck you, you wont get me with your low quality memes

SOME CANDY TALKING

BUT YOU BREAK ME IN TWO
AND YOU THROW ME AWAY

Gregg Araki films are just gay shoegaze musicals. I love them.

Darklands is the far superior album

>BUT MUH FEEDBACK

>nobody has been able to infer why OP posted this thread

this band is soooooooooo fucking boring holy shit

if someone likes this album you know you should avoid them because theyre the tumblr /fa/ type that likes boring and unimaginative music as long as it has a certain image

You're right but Just Like Honey is a passable song though

>BUM
>BUM BUM
>TISSSSS

>unimaginative music
JAMC might not make music that's very complex, but it's far from unimaginative. Psychocandy is about mixing 60s pop melodies with tons of fuzz and feedback; that's a pretty unique idea, and it's not something anyone else had tried. Their later music used less feedback, but it was still about putting catchy pop melodies in a cold, post-punk setting, which, again, no one else really tried. They used simple ides, yes, but had pretty creative execution.

Also, this:

>fuzz
>post-punk """"setting""" LMAO WHAT?

i just have this massive bias thats confirmed every time about this bands fanbase being full of posers

I love the hair.
Music is good too.
Like It's not one of my favs, but its a nice album and pretty fun for someone that hasn't heard music apart from what they hear on the radio.

You might want to learn about music before trying to critique it. Everything I said makes sense, as is basically consistent with anything else you'd see written about them. There's a reason music press at the time saw them as an exciting, creative band and not boring or unimaginative, and it's because nothing else sounded like them.

what did he say to her at the end?

I bought the tickets to watch them, but couldn't because I got too sick in the same day. Now I'll never will. Feels bad man

>best JAMC single coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=eGp47YwDZ48

This is why you don't ask Sup Forums for their taste in music

>not this
youtube.com/watch?v=MntPYnT2p3c

youtube.com/watch?v=lHhz9_R2L7E

amazing album.

shame that they ditched the noise after this album cause without it they sucked.

Pleb.

Darklands is a masterpiece and every album afterwards was excellent.