Muh immigration!

muh immigration!

>productive, assimilated, well-behaved Poles will leave
>educated and ambitious young Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italians will go somewhere else

>Pakis, Syrians and Africans and all scum outside the EU will continue arriving

so what was the point of Brexit again?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3079411/Man-38-charged-murder-young-Polish-woman-body-suitcase-canal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S6yF7rOuOe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

freedom

you aren't completely wrong that this is what they will try to do, but trust me, England has a much better chance at limiting immigration outside the EU

>educated and ambitious young Spanish
You mean 4% of public education Spaniards? Because the majority of these fucks can't see much further from their dicks or tits.

Crashing the EU
Otherwise you're right, people are deluded if they think idiots like Farrage or conservacucks will change anything

considering how butthurt muslims and niggers in the UK have been, I doubt that they'll keep flooding in. At least, not as much as they used to.

The point of brexit is that it's up to birttan which immigration policy they want to have, rather than up to Europe.

>>Pakis, Syrians and Africans and all scum outside the EU will continue arriving
Will they? England's breadbasket will soon be empty. Why will they come to the England when France and Germany are still willing to provide for them?

England is starving itself to get rid of parasites. Good for them.

>>so what was the point of Brexit again?
Give it time, for as much as I'd love to see the eternal Anglo go to ruin, I don't think the UK is short on capable individuals.
Don't forget that they can limit immigration a lot more now even if that means opening the doors to ex-colony immigration.
And let me tell you, Spaniards are not liked up there, I don't think they even care that they aren't getting our graduates. Hell, you should be happy that they will have a higher chance of STAYING HERE.

You conveniently ignore Romanian criminals and gypsies?

Basically this. If Britain wants to keep letting immigrants in, then so be it, that's what the Brits want. The point is that they are sovereign and determining their own policy, and are not having quotas or some other bullshit forced on them by bureaucrats in Brussels.

>Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italians will go somewhere else

So less Arabs?

UK will just sign a bilataeral agreement with the polish government.

UK will look at commonwealth nations for immigration, and actually be able to control the numbers. With the EU you have no control on immigration.

>Brexit was only about immigration
lmao dude
Brexit was about, you know, British elections actually mattering, and British politicians actually being able to change things in Britain.

/thread
Fuckin disgusting living things

To take a big shit on your own economy before the muds do.

>educated and ambitious young Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italians will go somewhere else

Where? EU economies will die even quicker now, they got hit harder by Brexit than we did. Productive Europeans will literally set up camps at Calais begging to come here as their continent is flooded with refugees.

>Portugese
No thanks

I live in a town flooded by Eastern Europeans and I can tell you they aren't productive or assimilated. If I go into the town centre all I can hear is Polish, now I don't know if that's necessarily a problem but seeing as this is supposed to be England I think it is. Furthermore you get Romanians and the like coming here to cheese benefits out of the system, why is that a good thing? The country is full as it is and of course I would rather have EU immigrants over pakis but the point is if we leave there is a small chance this will change, if we don't it will never change.

op is 100% right, what a fucking joke

>productive, assimilated, well-behaved Poles
>poles
>productive, assimilated, well-behaved

To not be a vassal state to a huge, bureaucratic, organization that pushes unwanted policies on it's populace. Not everyone in favor of leaving is racist, they just don't like the EU.

the only thing I see is we are going to get rid of those british retired expats collapsing our public healthcare system.

>productive, assimilated, well-behaved Poles
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3079411/Man-38-charged-murder-young-Polish-woman-body-suitcase-canal.html

>germany opens the floodgates to over a MILLION arab and african """"""""""""refugees""""""""""""""
>in 5 years time they can claim german nationality
>at that point there's nothing we can do to prevent them from coming to Britain

Yeah fuck off mate.

Prep your own bulls.

Spaniards are surprisingly swarthy, we almost look like them :D

While the other EU states will be flooded with Kebab and nigger "refugees" due to an EU policy of dispersal to muh "share the burden" , Brexit allows us to stay the fuck out of it.

Enjoy your 25 million niggers from Africa heading your way.

Poles don't assimilate at all.

>I live in a town flooded by Eastern Europeans and I can tell you they aren't productive or assimilated. If I go into the town centre all I can hear is Polish, now I don't know if that's necessarily a problem but seeing as this is supposed to be England I think it is.
And if I go to Benidorm all I hear is English

they don't even work, just leech off the healthcare system

>surprisingly swarthy
>surprisingly
fucking half nigro half arabs

>Furthermore you get Romanians and the like coming here to cheese benefits out of the system

any official stats on this? i was under the impression that like 99% of EU migrants have a job and pay taxes.

UK accepted around 5000 refuges since the 2000s. Their shitskin problem is not related to EU.

being this delusional

>so what was the point of Brexit again?
It basically goes like this:
"I like my curry nigger down the street, but the Pole who actually works could take my job."

>coming from a Paki

pretty much this, also think of all those british mobsters hiding in spain, disgusting...

immigration from outside the EU never was a EU decision. our liberal idiots admitted this themselves. EU could try to push the countries into taking them in but most of them didn't follow obviously.
and there were several ways to make immigration for unqualified EU citizens unattractive by restricting welfare for parasites. so national liberals are a far greater danger when it comes to this. look up the labour immigration scandal, if you want to throw up.

Now that uk is out of Europe, calais won't be the border anymore so France will not stop the migrants there. Enjoy them in dover

you know what I take that back.
the UK needs clean toilets.

why should the border change? calais is now external border for EU like eastern poland for example.

1. uk isn't out yet, could take years
2. why wouldn't calais be the border anymore? if anything, it'll be even more guarded

Yeah, so fine? That's a problem as well. You get scummy cunts ruining areas of your country and vice versa.

Seen documentaries on it so I imagine it's happening, just maybe not on a massive scale. Still a problem though.

>Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italians
>educated
>ambitious

This, also
>Educated Spanish
>Educated Italians
Kek

why should britons leech off your healthcare when they have NHS? is this so bad?

But all the laws which permitted non-EU immigration were made by the British, not by the EU.

they have to God damn right to decide who lives on their territory

they have the right to make what you think is a mistake

this.

>the UK needs clean toilets.
then stop inmigrating there

tfw she's like 25 or sth
i thought she was younger

This. All we've done is piss away white immigrants in favour of even more Pakis and subhuman shitbags.

oh shutup nigger.
nobody give a single fuck about you, stop posting.

Got under your skin did he?

>being this mad your cousins got in and you didn't
kek

You'll have better control over the numbers though.

I mean, there's probably always going to be immigration to some extent with travel being as easy as it is in the modern day. But if you can make it a very low number and hold it to only high quality immigrants such as skilled whites and Chinese, then you would be in good shape.

Yes, but now you're doing it because you choose to!

kek. he wishes. talking to argentina is like being touched by a person covered in shit.

l a m o

I'm sure you'll make it one day Ahmad.

A retard made a promise so he could win the election. Said promise now blew up in everyone's face.

> 70% inbred population

topkek

talking about being covered in shit heh

British Queen getting more money, while Habsburg Austrian/German Jews getting less. British Queen could save UK, but she wanted to leave, question is now if she will now be in better moods to stop migrants. But overall EU is bad anyway for us, doesn't matters if British, American or German rich families, they all parasites.

Touch Gibraltar or make any threats to them and we'll reduce Spain to a smoldering blast crater.

Remember that Pablo Picasso you cunt.

yek... he is still talking to me..
GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DIRTY NIGGER.
I gotta go take a shower.

>I gotta go take a shower.
No shower will thake the paki away from you lol

You think we won't secure Dover?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You let the niggers into France, they're not our problem, they never have been and they never will be.

You take care of them or send them to Germany.

How does it feel to have zero (0) aircraft carriers in active service, Britcuck? Even Spainistan beats you there.

OK

The EU stops us drowning in third world shit - sorry I forgot

> American
> Belittling foreign education

Call us when you'll be able to even speak another language

I voted leave but not because of immigration. Stay mad Pablo.

The only reason we would call you is if we needed to lol because honestly your language is the only decent thing you have left to offer

>commonwealth nations
Do you realise that India alone has 10 times the population of the UK,Canada and Australia combined? Most commonwealth people are poo in loos and niggers.

Well aware.

But without the silly EU rules, UK can just cherry pick the one in 10 million who are math wizards and know how to loo. The only bad part is the US now will have someone competing for brainpower.

How does it feel to have zero (0) nuclear missiles in your arsenal of weapons Spaincuck?

You are amongst the most cucked countries alredy with the biggest Indian and Pakistani colonies in the world. This idea that inmigration would stop because you have left the EU is delusional,as a good chunk of your migrants comes from none EU countries.

but seriously, how does leaving EU affect european immigrants and non european immigrants?

Anglocucks always think so high of themselves.

Spain has 150.000 active soldiers, the last modern weaponry including modern aircraft carriers, eurofighters and the aegis combat system, the ability to produce own weapons, equipment and ships, and we would fight all this war defensively. Spain has high unemployement but it doesn't reflect the reality that most of that people work "in black", still Spain has an economy the size of Russia, South Korea and Australia. Our soldiers have experience from Afganistan, Irak, Libya, Lebanon and Bosnia. Even Argentinians in the Falkland Wars put the Brits on their knees, do this delusional retards think they can come untouched from such a scenario?

Besides, nobody wants war anyway, but it's funny to see Brits talking all mighty about this.

However, the truth is that Gibraltar will be economically strangled because of the Brexit, not because of Spain but because it's the rules of the EU to put a border there.

Oh shit wait, your not Spanish lol
When was the last time you had a conversation online in just your mother tongue? What about in person? That's what I thought. Don't start replying in English too fast there you might not have spent enough years studying it the sound as educated as the rest of the world

Pakis and niggers are part of the commonwealth. We must respect the british decision about this.

>Says the country with the worst educational system in the OCDE.

You do realise we have what's called the Anglosphere?

We've had stupid cases in which people from New Zealand (whites) have had to be rejected entry into the UK because of the EU's migrant quota bullshit?

No more. No fucking MORE!

Now we are in control and will do what we like, when we like. And if we want to drop a bunch of missiles on Spain because we're bored and want to make Mr Rajoy piss his panties?

Then we will fucking do that and there is fuck all you can do to stop us.

And in regards to any spiteful punishments you "can" inflict upon us? We have exposure to Eurozone debt, all we have to do is hike the interest rates up on the money you all owe us and watch you collapse faster than a Jenga tower in an Earthquake.

Now shut your cunting mouth or I'll shut it for you by shoving my cock down there.

Spic.

>productive, assimilated, well-behaved Poles will leave
And the 4 millions Poles living on welfare with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6yF7rOuOe8

Post-secondary we're probably the best.

>drop a bunch of missiles on Spain
what is NATO

For all those comparative test scores you passed, you still never learned how to employ yourselves it seems

No fucking ignorant faggot.
Britain always had and opting-out on Schengen,meaning that it's doesn't work the same as the other European countries wich are part of the treaty (this is not an European Union treaty, it's a different treaty even if treated like it is).
Do you know what it means that? It means that all the fucking rapefugees that are now at hold in Calais because of the peculiar way the English border worked are now free to pass unchecked.

Americans are chicanos now so we know two languages

Only UKIP proposes crap like that. Conservatives and the labour party would just flood the UK with dumb Pakis as they have done for 16 years. UKIP still holds no parlamentary power,and God knos if they would be ever elected

really getting tired of poor southern and Eastern Euro-poors complaining about us leaving
YOU AREN'T BRITISH WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO US
THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU ARE ARGUING IS BECAUSE YOU WANT OUR MONEY
someone explain to me how these people can be considered white

Why are eastern Europeans shit?

> can't even spell in his own mother tongue
> don't know basic flags
> think his country has more culture than Europe
> Americucks can't even spell their language and fail behind all educational parameter of Europeans

"ahaha Yuropoor u spik English her not your language XD XD"

t. average American NEET

Pretty gr8 as we dont waste our money on something that we wouldnt be allow to use,like you do with your dumb nuclear warheads that will never be used

Fuck right off. Eastern European immigration fucked up whole neighborhoods where I live. Crime skyrocketed and all the places have been shat up unrecognizably.
Pakis will be next, now that the UK government will decide it's immigration policy and not Angela Merkel.

Boris, the most likely next PM, presented a point system like Canada as a proposal.

Millions of Frenches and Spanish students wander the streets of Ireland in herds already not that it'[s a bad thing, we can expect millions now. Muh dick is ready.

gr8 b8 m8

You don't think we'll do as we please when we can make our own rules?

Bring the butthurt europoor[est]

>implying Spain is a more valuable member of NATO than the UK

I think we all know what would happen if the UK decided Spain needed a wake up call as to whose the boss (and who owns Gibraltar, suck it Spainfags).

No one knows how to spell in English and it doesn't matter it's fucking English

Im happy because the globalists lost this one.
But please europeans, dont start killing each other like fags again. Love Europe, hate the EU.

Incorrectfag, please read the news. Calais already confirmed the border won't change. You think France can afford to do that job? We're basically protecting your own border with us for you.

Not to mention, if Calais opens a border to a country not even in the EU and allows an invading force to enter, that is a declaration of war.

Yes, because it's so believable that there aren't going to be more "slip off" of people on boats and in the sea,ignored by the French police.