youtube.com/watch?v=xylo1Uj-Ric
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not >Prepare for boarding actions.

nope it's this guy

Don't mind me.

Just posting GOAT Jedi.

Sorry lads

le random room filler is best jedi xD

no best jedi is one of Luke, Vader, Yoda, Solo, Obi wan..

Better version though

>no that Jedi is SHIT!
>begins to list meme Jedi

Fuck off, reddit.

they probably laugh at his attempt in the jedi break room

Why does he wear the mask?

Iirc his race is the galactic equivalent of abos who choose to be uncivilized

>shitty magic users cant compete with robo dick

>Can't compete
In the whole show of Clone Wars he killed like 3 Jedi, 2 of them cheating and by outnumbering his opponent (using magnaguards, battledroids, etc) and the only one in that he won a ""fair"" 1vs1 was against a fucking young and arrogant padawan

Lets face it, when you're beaten by a fucking gungan in a 1vs1 you stop being baddass. Grievous sucks

He never sends in his guards unless the jedi uses the force when going 1v1

I think this werewolf dude is pretty cool.

Is he related or friends with Lak Sivrak?

His species doesn't breath the usual oxygen mix atmospheres that most Star Wars planets have.

Watch his fight against Eeth Koth, he sends battledroids (one of them hits Eeth's right hand so he has to fight left handed), then wen Eeth is winning in 1vs1 even left handed without using the force the magnaguards start electrocuting him, when he starts using the force, they all gang up on him.

I don't understand why you care about one of the most retarded and constantly retconned franchise. It was made for manchildren. Alec Guinness, the original Obi Wan, was clear about that.
He used to recall this story:

>One time, when strolling the streets of San Francisco, a young boy and his mother came up to him. He said to Guinness: I've seen Star Wars over 100 times. Alec was disgusted, so he replied to the boy: can you promise me you will never watch Star Wars again? The boy, unsurprisingly, burst into tears.

That boy now is a manchild. You are one such boy. You are so intellectually weak you are interested only in the makeshift lore of a dull franchise, one that changes all the time to the whim of corporate executives. You, and your fellow manchildren, are pathetic. If you don't wish to grow up, just end your miserable life now.

>B-but at least Star Wars is better than Harry Potter
No! It is exactly the same, set in space. An irrelevant amalgamation of classic fairy tale narrative elements and unrealistic interpersonal relationship, all within a morally black-white universe.

Sincerely, kill yourself.

false

Kenobi > Luke > Yoda > Anakin > Mace > Plo Koon > Kit Fisto > Ki Adi Mundi

I doubt it.

He was only in 2 episodes of the 2003 Clone Wars sadly.

Nice shop. Everyone knows Plo Koon has a yellow lightsaber.

youtube.com/watch?v=jLLTE0cdroE
hits his right arm but later still fights with it and the guards started to shock him after he used the force

Barriss Ofee who did NOTHING wrong
Fuck Filoni for making her evil for zero reason

furfag detected

fuck yes plo koon is a beast

>Luke did I ever tell you about Sha'a Gi? Sha'a Gi was a Human male from the planet Ord Biniir. As a child, his Force-sensitivity was discovered by Jedi Master Daakman Barrek. Taking Gi as his Padawan, Barrek accompanied him to Coruscant so that the youth could begin his training as a Jedi. During his training, Gi was less than proficient in the martial skills of the Order but excelled in computer system operation. As a result, he aspired to work in the Jedi Archives after passing his Jedi Trials. Gi and his Master formed an effective partnership, gathering intelligence and disrupting pirate activity throughout the Outer Rim Territories. When the Clone Wars broke out in 22 BBY, Gi and Barrek continued their intelligence-gathering operations and discovered a Confederacy of Independent Systems droid factory in operation on the planet Hypori. Barrek called in a Republic task force to destroy the factory, but the reinforcements were ravaged by orbital mines, and the entire force crashed onto the surface of the planet. Gi and Barrek regrouped with several Jedi survivors. Surrounded by droid forces, Barrek was killed by the leader of the Droid Army, a cyborg called General Grievous. As the remaining Jedi took cover in the wreck of a downed Acclamator-class assault ship and waited for Grievous to engage them in battle, Gi—overcome by fear and the loss of his Master—panicked and rushed out into the open, where he was killed by Grievous.

I played the fuck out of Jedi Power Battles, too

PlayStation?

I remember playing that and always chose him because he had a yellow saber.

Cool story and all, but was he a good friend or not, old man?

>de-yellowing his lightsaber
Why?

Prepare to board!

>non yellow lightsaber

>best jedi
>get shot like a trash (doesn't react even though the first blaster missed)

Even fucking obiwan escaped from Jango and this dude got rekt by generic clones pilot.

That was after he got nerfed tho. Best Grievous wouldn't have any problem disposing of all of them without a second thought. Don't hate the character, hate the shitty writers that decided he should be a coughing faggot instead of a card-carrying badass.

By far the best Jedi. I only wish he was actually featured in the movies aside from pic related.

He was in The Clone Wars & in a some comics.

what does he do if a sith stand directly in front of him?

>muh yellow saber

it was never canon

Fucking seriously. I played the hell out of that game myself, but it was obviously never canon. A bunch of council members weren't running around Naboo.

y'all needs to open your eyes and let the Poof-daddy into your lives

you forgot the true number 1

>His voice in the clone wars series
youtube.com/watch?v=Qcd2YkfF8Ag

>Master Pwo, what are we going to do on the bed?

>all these lousy jedi
>nobody notices R2D2 using the force ALL THE FUCKING TIME
>dodging asteroids in episode 1 without looking
>flying with only two small jets located below his center of gravity and never falling over
>dodging blaster rounds in every fucking movie
>making all the other astro mechs wet when he rolls by
>broiling super battle droids like the shiny bitches they are
>Matching mother fucking Yoda in power in E5 fighting over a light
>rebuilding C3PO in E5 JUST LIKE ANAKIN SKYWALKER
Yeah, force using droids are where it's at.

Everything is possible when you are programmed by George Lucas

I always liked Monn, he won the fan contest but the runners up ended up with more screen time than him in the cartoon.

Any way pic related is best Jedi desu

>Jedi Masters wearing dank armor
>leading troops into battle

never got enough of that desu

>all this while hiding it
>all this while hiding it making people think it was Jarjar
>all this while using a retarded Gungan as a puppet to ruse the fan theories

fuck off shitskin

This. The movies were utter shit at portraying the war. Instead deciding to focus on muh politics.

Fuck yeah

I remember the days playing this coop with my little bro

"No!"

This is forced. A cringeworthy attempt desu

Jedi Power Battles
holy shit niggas

I don't accept that she just died sitting there like a chump, she's supposed to be a warrior.

>lists off 100 meme jedis

nice opinion you got there, dick enjoyer

>muh headcanon

eat shit trip faggot

I applaud Filoni for having the guts to make the Space Muslim the one that sent a suicide bomber into the Jedi temple.

>shaak ti will never abuse you with her feet

If I take that mask off will he die?

>Solo

It's better than her just meditating and letting Vader backstab her.

youtube.com/watch?v=xylo1Uj-Ric

RIP