LOGAN Spoilers

Logan and Xavier were both affected by a virus created by the Essex Corporation that wiped out nearly all mutants, and caused them to lose control of their powers. Xavier accidentally killed several people with telepathy and became a fugitive, with Logan always by his side.

The Essex Corporation's Transigen Program creates clones of Logan to be used as weapons, but they decompose after a few weeks. Head scientist Xander Rice then impregnates a nurse with Logan's genetic material and she has a daughter, Laura, with similar powers, who later breaks out to find Logan while being chased by the Reavers.

Logan, Laura and Xavier go on the run and end up fighting the Reavers and an adult male clone, X-24. Xavier is killed while Logan and Laura kill all the Reavers and Logan kills X-24.

Logan finds out he's dying since his healing factor is fading and will no longer protect him from Adamantium poisoning. Having grown found of Laura, Logan vows to be a father to her for as long as he has left, and they drive off into the sunset towards an uncertain future.

STNH

>and they drive off into the sunset

EVERY FUCKING TIME

I was hoping for something grand and different, but this seems like the most likely course, fuck movies

>doesn't end with Logan being shot to pieces in the middle of a giant murderboner
>organs falling out and adamantium skeleton exposed during a continuous 8 minute single shot blood orgy

fuckin dropped

poster is vaguely sexual

>someone suggested the name "Reavers" with a straight face
>the studio went with it

I think I'm gonna sit this one out.

is mr. sinister a big guy?

Marvel is fucking shit.
Dc4eva

Wait, this isn't an Old Man Logan film?

>Wasting an opportunity to do Old Man Logan
>Wasting an opportunity to do Innocence Lost

it's called an ''adaptation''

Yes
>Wasting an opportunity to do Old Man Logan
It is Old Man Logan

>mfw X-23 has more meat on her bones than WW

So no final shot of him alone crouching on a Canadian rocky mountain cliff with grey hair grey beard flapping in the wind with claws out

Fuck this then

Nope youre getting none of this real kino

a simple story can be good, allows time for characterisation, world-building, ambience etc
if done right

I'll never understand why Hollywood insists on below average or garbage stories even when they have great stories to pull shit from. They have to be doing it on purpose. If this is Huge Actman's exit and Logan's dying either way, why the fuck wouldn't they go with a more emotional tragic farewell?

Never read the comics? That's where The Reavers are from.

>I'll never understand why Hollywood insists on below average or garbage stories even when they have great stories to pull shit from
Direct book adaptations tend to be shit because there isn't enough time to properly incorporate an entire book into a 2 hour film

The best films of all time are either heavily changed in their adaptation, or original stories
But this is capeshit so it's not like it matters I suppose

I don't like anything about this movie.

It's trying to be something it's not.

Kill yourself pedo fag

>make weapons again
Fuck..... X2, Future Past, etc

I'm so tired of this storyline. It's so fucking overdone. I'll watch it but I don't want ANY goddamn more super soldiers

>grand and different
>after all these doomsday superhero movies
why?

So are they killing off the X-men franchise then?

>[aussie accent] The character of Wolverine... is very fun to play