Viet War

Is there a greater event in history that has such a profound effect on music? 99% of music from the Viet War is GOAT tier to this day; no other generation can compete.

Attached: image.jpg (450x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dNgSo8Dawl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

draft dodgers, jane fonda, chomsky, ellsberg, bob dylan, viet cong, etc did nothing wrong

fuck US imperialism

>fuck US imperialism
lmfao

Attached: King Crimson - In the Court Of The Crimson King.jpg (500x495, 74K)

there was literally no reason to go into vietnam other than world police bs and dick waving to the soviets

fall of the soviet union

so there were reasons

>it ain't me starts playing

The rise of the Trump regime

>it ain't me stars playing

WW2

Attached: Aeroplane.jpg (500x500, 77K)

yeah you're retarded
trying to boil down the vietnam war to "us imperialism" is either being intentionally dishonest or ignorant
never mind that it was literal (literal) french imperialism that started it, ideology was clearly a more relevant factor than "imperialism" (or should we just forget that the sorks, china, russia (by proxy), australia, the philippines, and thailand were involved too lol)
"world police bs" like you have any clue what yr talking about. US approach to communism was already a precendent
wars have been fought for ideological reasons before. not everything is some big spooky man in a suit playing chess pieces with human lives.

A E S T H E T I C S

aussies are based as fuck
youtu.be/dNgSo8Dawl8

Attached: sexual tyrannosaurus.jpg (289x500, 34K)

9/11

Attached: Interpol_-_Turn_On_The_Bright_Lights.jpg (320x320, 6K)

>it ain't me starts playing

I don't get to post this that much anymore

Attached: It aint me starts playing.jpg (640x450, 36K)

what do you think "other than" means you donkey

they didn't need to intervene to "stop communism", they have no business dictating how foreign countries govern themselves

>they have no business dictating how foreign countries govern themselves
geopolitics is literally about how much you can fuck over the other guy to help out your own kind

nice scare quotes kid
and yeah, nobody ever needs to do anything. people choose to for varying reasons, one of which is ideological precedent
>they have no business dictating how foreign countries govern themselves
literally only retards think this
every country in the world who is capable of doing so attempts to influence other countries and you do not understand politics on a kindergarten level if you don't get this

sure, doesn't make it right or justified

those two things are subjective on a per-party basis which is what makes geopolitics so spicy. war doesn't determine who was right, only who's left.

you are a child
there is not some immaterial divine righteousness that permeates certain decisions of leaders. people do what they can regardless of whether it fits someone else's moral view of right and wrong. you are thinking like a literal chinese peasant from 1000BC when you make statements like that.

I don't even care about this argument but you're the least credible person on this board.

*teleports behind you*

only boomers give a shit about vietnam

gtfo you acid burnouts

"you think like a child"
"YEAH BUT U R DUM"
pottery

that's not even me

its so weird how you guys constantly jump into each others arguments to try and fling shit
it's almost like...

Attached: smuggie for when someone denies an embarassing post was made by them.png.jpg (567x368, 44K)

dude im serious

Attached: screencap.png (512x334, 28K)

I believe you !