>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd
Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)
The Beginner's Guide to Jazz Guitar:
>jazzguitar.be/ebooks/The_Beginners_Guide_To_Jazz_Guitar.pdf
Blues Guitar Lessons:
>learnandmaster.com/resources/Spotlight_Blues_Guitar_LessonBook.pdf

Previous thread:

Attached: a6f6d9809f16c1896ee865a52e410687.jpg (1040x1479, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aW9hCIiZ-gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

now this is more like it

Will I get done for copyright if I record covers of songs and use them as background music in youtube videos? Can you get around it by using karaoke covers?

who /single pickup master race/ here?

going to buy one of these this year. might pick up an LP as well some day, but I don't like the 2018 colour - I'd want a TV yellow or something like that.

Attached: sg junior 2018.jpg (3761x2671, 602K)

>single pickup
>hurr let's make my guitar objectively less versatile than a two pickup guitar for no reason at all

Most of the time when you put covers on Youtube, Youtube detects it and says the band allows this but will obtain all monies if the video gets monetized. So, in most cases, you can do it, but the band will get all your monies if it gets monetized.

perhaps versatility is not what i'm looking for, my friend

Attached: bogd.png (1000x581, 717K)

>this statement

Attached: Incredible_Range.jpg (600x450, 26K)

Pathetic. Let me guess - you play a Schecter (by yourself, not in a band of course), you listen to the same bands that you did back when you were in eighth grade (i.e. "prog" metal), and you probably program your effects pedals using a computer.

STOP THE LEWD KEIONS KEIONS ARE NOT FOR LEWD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: E00D8A15-6423-4F95-897B-BB35592D5750.jpg (1508x892, 152K)

there is nothing wrong with lewding anime girls

Bandori > K-On

>tfw experienced enough to realize if you've got a guitar that does one thing well you're ahead of the pack
>mfw cringing when some retard bedroom hobbyist online starts up with muh versatility meme fa/gg/otry

Attached: BZt7G.jpg (2560x1440, 139K)

>having a guitar that only does one thing well instead of having a guitar that does three or five things well

>muh figments of muh imagination
What part of "retarded bedroom hobbyist" didn't you understand, dumbass?

1/10 now my turn - You think Jack white is a competent musician and have never owned any amp that wasn't a fender mustang.

lmao now post your Schecter

You dont actually own a single pickup guitar do you?

I was gonna get one of these but gg told me its shit

Jack White singlehandedly carried the White Stripes for a decade or so, kuddos to him.

now post your Schecter

>Single pickup
>It's a p-90

But why?

>he can't even tell multiple online posters apart from each other based on their individual typing styles

Yikes.

Give me some good guitar-based RED FLAGS when you're out at the music hall, lads.

>Any Strymon on the board
>Any Boss 500 on the board
>More than 2 EQD pedals on the board

Usually a good sign to head outside for a break in my experience.

Because he wants all of the hum of a single coil with none of its delicious glassy chimeyness.

>Jack White singlehandedly carried the White Stripes

Someone had to.

bitch I said post it

Attached: 1512154571229.png (653x533, 253K)

Any chorus pedal

>RED FLAG
you mean like some faggot reddit spacing every line in a reply?

Yikes

Kill yourself my man

Wrong, true master race is humbucker in bridge and p90 in neck

g&l fallout or tele deluxe

for punk/emo and some classic rock

this

Attached: 7197a70bdac823dcc2c66c70ef4726b9-480-80.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>Any Strymon

Attached: empty-wallet-244x300.jpg (244x300, 12K)

>tele
vomit senpai

i like sc bridge and p90 neck
don't you call me a soyboy

SSS>HSS>HS
you'll understand when you're better

Harrison > Lennon >> Ringo >>>>>>> McCartney
This bad bitch should be here tomorrow and I'm stoked.

Attached: FenderAMSpecialSonicBlue_1_of_6_1024x1024.jpg (1000x667, 126K)

Have some advice from Robert Fripp

Attached: fripp.jpg (596x960, 115K)

Anyone here use the Boss Katana that ACTUALLY owns a tube amp? Everything I've read about them has been a glowing recommendation, and I'm sick of lugging around a Twin to gigs.
Does it give good tube-amp like sound and dynamics?

Fripp is such a weirdo. This is the guy that slammed Clapton, Jimi, Santana, etc, as "unremarkable" and then goes on to tell the "Hendrix Story" at his shows.

EUfags, where do you buy instruments/accessories from? I'm only interested in electric guitars right now. I live in shithole, and what local store has are only classic/accoustic guitars.
Any suggestions?

Attached: 24909885_1109422612525471_3787830799195388435_n.jpg (207x200, 5K)

Thomann is always the answer.

Thanks.

Used markets.
Instruments is a buyer's market.

Bandori doesn't have the same magic as K-ON pleb, though I appreciate Bandori to shill and keeps band music alive at least to weeb and cute little girls

Attached: HO-KAGO_TEA_TIME_Second.jpg (1000x1000, 760K)

>Zdiljan cymbals.
Whatever this is, it's shit.

What the hell is wrong with chorus

>literally the fender of cymbals
>bad

You mean painfully average but considered a staple? Yes. Do you drum? Try Meinl my man.

Yeah, buying a 5150 head for like 2 grand is a real treat. What a great company.

i bet you guys don't even play guitar

You're paying for the evh name bud. Get a 6505+ for a quarter of the price

Yeah, and that name is Fender. Ed's fee is small time compared to the Fender mark-up and 6505's cost more than the original 5150s.

I play every day!

New 6505+ is a grand. You can find em used for $600.

What are you smoking

69.95, just mic it, you'll be fine.

Attached: 0224800400_gear_frt_001_nr.png (600x600, 548K)

Check the price of the original Oeacey 5150s. I bought the 2x12 combo new at retail for a grand.

Must suck, being canadian and all.

And I said that’s how much a 6505+ costs you mong, it’s not more expensive. Because it’s the exact same amp with an extra channel and different branding

Partscaster with humbucker bridge, P90 middle, single coil neck

Are Chapman Guitars any better than the other guitars in their price range ($400-$600)?

No, for that price you can find better but without playing one is say it's on par with schecter/prs se/ltd since they're all made in the same Korean factory although I know chapman now has an Indonesian factory too

Do you know any nicer guitars in that range then? I'm looking for playability over tone, so something that doesn't have a massive neck, probably.

The original Peavey 120w heads cost less than the combo. You can look at GC right now (one of the few places to still have pricing for a 2x12 6505 combo), and the open-box combo price is more than a new 6505+ head.
You can use some deductive inference here to determine that the since the 6505 2x12 combo costs a fair bit more than the 6505+ head, and that when the 5150 head was part of Peavey's stable it costed comparable to today's 6505+ head, that the prices have risen.
They're a fair bit more expensive then they used to be. Please do some research before talking.

Ibanez have some of the quickest necks

I did my man. On reverb you can get both peavey 6505+ and 5150 120w heads for $650-700 used.

>Used.
Haven't you got a brain in your head?
Nobody is talking about used prices. Try to keep the goalposts into orbit here.

Of course the combo costs more you nance what the fuck are you even arguing? You said that 6505+ was more than a 5150, which this guy just proved that they're basically the same price for the head.

>severe RSI due to 6 hours a day playing bass mixed with 6 hours of educational work

In utter, utter agony. Can't use the hand to type, use my phone or complete work.

Who else /fucked/?

Attached: w1.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

Buying new is retarded. No one was talking about specifically new, and you brought in open box.

Where in the fuck are you gonna find a new peavey 5150 since Eddie owns the brand?

Barre chords hurt my fucking arm

>Buying a 6505/6505+ new
Literally retarded.

>Buying a 5150 new
Literally impossible.

Damn son.

The Technician here, chiming in guys with just the facts. Let's keep it civil because we're all friends.
5150s were about 25% cheaper than the 6505s at retail and about 100% cheaper than the Fender versions.
In the used markets, the 5150s are usually more than the 6505s ironically enough (however the Fender branded EVH guitars are higher then the Peavey's or Ernie's).
Arguably, the price difference between the 5150s and the 6505s could be attributed to a decade of inflation.
As for the Fender models? It's a "new amp", and although I played through it, I'm not exactly sure what the difference is other than a few more bells and whistles.

How old are you that you got a new peavey 5150. He left them back in 2004

It was the only nearly retail price I could find after a quick search.
You can buy a new one—from (((Fender))), but they're jewed to the max. You can buy a 6505, but they're jewed more than the originals.

30. I was still in highschool

>we're all friends

wut

I’m bout that age as well. My buddy got an open box 6505+ head for like 800 a few years ago. A thing to note would be that the 6505+ models have the extra channel which would explain more of the price disparity from the 5150s

Is there something I can run guitar pro files through that have a more realistic guitar tone?

Attached: senjou_bg2_2048x2048.png (1875x1250, 854K)

An amp you fag

Aren't we?

You mean play them physically?

The best way there is. Computers and modeling are garbage

I just want something that sounds better to play along to when I'm learning.

Get a small tube amp

Not anymore they aren't. I'm about to sell a hw plexi clone halfstack to buy modelling amps.

Anyone know where I can find some sheet music? I'm looking specifically for Blow Out. All the websites want money for the sheet music, so I'd like it to be freed. Thanks.

>Beatles ever outside of The White Album

LOL.

You're using muscles you don't normally use, keep practicing. I get the same feel on my bass till recently

Playing is the only way by dude

Just get an original Pod for $100, it's way better than a computer.

Attached: line62boriginalpod-bXMfjzE_kJW0n68kvvwRMTy9x_mtX_nH.jpg (700x470, 127K)

How do I get good like Gary Moore
youtube.com/watch?v=aW9hCIiZ-gE

out of service for 3 months

Attached: IMG_1308.jpg (2448x3264, 1.43M)

Will guitar pro play through that somehow?

Export midi into a DAW

lol that's why I dont practice.

disgusting

>6 hours.
Don't be an idiot. Not only are tired hands poor for practicing skill, they're prone to—as you so discovered—injury. If you insist on practicing for over a few hours a day, play secondary and tertiary instruments or play with pianissimo.

what happened to the practice all day myth

Barre chords hurt my fucking wrist