Hunted on CBS

The show is a competition series, which centers on nine teams of two as they are fugitives on the run from highly skilled investigators. Each pair uses their wits to evade capture for 28 days in a 100,000 square mile region in the southeastern United States in order to win the grand prize of $250,000.[2][3]

sentra & thu are ladyboys for sure, right?

>easymode
Find a crusty old owner op trucker to drive you around for a month in exchange for sexual favors

Ariff and Imaad win becuase everyone is afraid of being arrested by liberal thought police for reporting suspicious characters

>I'm Mad

Seems pretty cool. I'd just go innawoods for a month though.

What are the starting conditions? I feel like this is like a super easy Mantracker.

kek

they have ex fbi and forensics experts looking for you

>followed by cameras
>text the camera man
>"where are they"

Wow its fucking nothing

These are the rules of the hunt:

Fugitives must stay within a 100,000-square mile hunt zone.

Fugitives will be given a one-hour head start before Hunters are alerted.

Fugitives are provided limited funds.
Command Center is given only a name, photo, and last known location.

Fugitives that evade capture win $250,000 per team.

No joke, I've seen this program done before by other countires and the minorities always are able to call on their community to shield them and basically give them unlimited resources

>Another shitty scripted reality show on network tv

No thanks, I'm good.

How good do these trackers really need to be when these teams are being followed around by a camera crew?

I don't know about American tv but it was done with hidden cameras on their person in other country's versions

Miles and Will stand a chance since they're both white males, which will make them stand out less in the south. It will also increase their chances of surviving in the woods if it comes to that (which rules out the mixed gender teams)

Why would you not make the first priority changing your wardrobe at a goodwill/thrift store then?

Plus dying and cutting your hair.

>American South

They're getting reported on the first day

Angela & Michelle will the first team to lose.

I'd probably just hang out in a mall for the entire time.

i bet the blacks get caught first

>a reality TV show
>only 1 (one) cute girl

why would I watch this trash?

>be me
>do normal stuff
>pick up odd jobs
>get apartment
>they never find me because the expect me to be running and hiding

just stay in a homeless shelter for a month. you'll have enough money for food, you can sit in a park and get drunk all day and sleep indoors every night

CIA

How many times have you been arrested Sup Forums?

im a gud boy

Just once a few years ago

Threw a beer bottle through my neighbors window

What sucks now is when you google my name it's my mugshot

twice, but one of those times was in a foreign country

>ginger in a gang in Miami
my sides

Why are white "people" so ugly? Literally the only decent-looking one is Christina and she looks like a methed-up Cara Delevingne.

good luck getting an apartment without them needing your information and doing background check on you.

In your photo were you doing a tough guy face or do you look like you could be crying?

all contest related reality television should go to

along with the rest of reality television please.

Alright is this shit fake or nah?

Emily Cox? More like Emily Cocks.

So basically this guy is a SJW turned defense attorney who is on a game show trying to avoid the police.

BUSTED

lol they fucked up their friends audi

I'm smiling in it because I knew it'd be online

Lol faggots got hit

oh my god fuck off will you

not like there is anything better threads going on

what is this interfering with your daily black thread?

wait why are there niggers now?

Spotted the polturd.

he's a cyber expert

>Miles and Will stand a chance since they're both white males, which will make them stand out less in the south.
Do you not realize that a majority of the black population of the US lives in the South?

This is practice for the FBI and local law enforcement to track suspects and discover new places to hide that they might not have thought of.

Christina pretty qt. The picture didn't do her justice

>Set up fake facebook and twitter account and pay someone to post on them

Wow, that was difficult

Emily is having an affair

>they have 500 dollars in a bank account, it's the only money they're allowed

that's pretty dumb

>they can only take $100 out at a time

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

so these nignogs have no chance

would you guys have enough time to empty your piss bottles in only 1 hour?

This. Any retard on the run would pull out a few thousand and go innawoods with a tent and canned beans. Show is fake but I'm interested in the hunters tactics.

>Fugitives must stay within a 100,000-square mile hunt zone.

I assume that the teams already live in or near the hunt zone. In other words, territory that they are familiar with and have connections.

If I had to disappear within a 100,000 sq mile area of my house, it would be easy.

>Former Navy Seal
>CIA
are they meme-ing us?

A bunch. Mostly for drinking in college. I love the booze.

well those white people were retarded

>niggers pull out $100
>immediately go to Foot Locker

They win because it'd be racist for them to not win.

Fucking insightful. Truly, thought provoking. Thank you kind sir for your divine wisdom.

Just the once, back when I got deported from the US.

Well that didn't take that long.

is this matt I'm talking to, or christina?

WHITES BTFO

Well they all look the same so.....auto win?

why dont they both hide in a steel safe for 28 days and eat via feeding tube?

Dave

Story? I've been in so much shit. Haven't been deported yet.

Spotted the redditard

Why don't you do that.

Technically only once. The other time I was let go with a summons.

>spend 500 on survival supplies
>watch primitive technology videos
>throw away phones and live in woods and build shelters

sounds like it'd be pretty fun

Jared. Jared Fogle.

>first 48 hours most important
>dont stop no matter what
>ditch cell phone
>act unpredictable
>wear sunglasses, wig, and whatever to distort your face
>use public services
>cash only
>use anonymous and free institutions like churches and secondary shelters that dont ask/dont tell
>stay in a large city as they cant broadcast your face, the more people the better
>go on craigslist and rent via cash and mutual agreement, contacting them in person

GG

Something like 2 thousand people disappear every year in the US. Sure some are murdered and what not, but the system is easy to fool

if you pay me quarter mil, i will

I don't see how they would ever be able to get you if you just hid in a friend's house. It's a reality TV show, they can't get a warrant or anything. You'd be invincible as long as you didn't hang out near a window.

That's pretty much what everyone would do. Get a friend to drive them to the mountains, buy a tent on the way and spend a month camping and fishing. I hope one team does this and win.

One hour head start. And a $500 account with $100 per day limit.

You can make on withdrawal before the 1 hour is up. Then don't go near an ATM again. Hand the debit card to a buddy to make a tour around the state (avoid ATMs with cameras) and pay some stranger $100 for a couch for a month. Plus a cut of $250,000 if you make it.

Easy.

>they track your friend's GPS in their cell phone or car to the woods
you are fucked

Get a bike and ride there

Yeah. Seems pretty effective to me. Just go to a friends house and play vidya in the basement for a month. And post in Sup Forums. I win. Boring TV tho

as someone who "disappeared" in 2012 and is still technically "missing" and living in boston, this guy is fairly on mark.

They've already said for the purposes of stuff like that they'd basically be treated as actual fugitives and could get warrants to do anything they want.

Gotta agree with this. It's a stupid reality show and will obviously be filled with retarded scripted bullshit but I'm gonna watch cause I'm extremely interested in what the hunters do.

Story?

Now that I think about it, they might just disqualify you if they know you're in there.

This would be so easy, provided it isn't in the dead of winter.

Hasn't anyone ever gone camping on these teams? Has no one ever been homeless?

Give me a hundred bucks for food (canned/survival rations), and I'll live out in abandoned buildings or forests for a month straight for $250 grand.

why not wear a bubble suit so they can't physically touch you?

yeah but no one gives a fuck and don't even know you left

some are sold into slavery too.

I'd watch it if it wasn't shilled on Sup Forums

I just can't watch shilled shows just ruins it for me

>100,000-square mile hunt zone
That's like, the size of the fucking country.

without giving away too many details, of course, sure.

i am from the south. i got into a little trouble seeing something i shouldn't have, a wrong place and wrong time type of thing. i had some bad friends, but was always a good kid.

i got tipped off that these boys were going to throw me down a mine shaft, ironic in a way.

i ditched my phone, cashed out my savings. shipped up to boston. cut my hair, grew a beard.

found a craigslist deal in allston. went to chinatown and got a license. now, i mostly tend bar and write.

1, DUI

Uh no. Try a little bit smaller than Colorado.

Still pretty big though.

someone could find you. if anyone was actually looking for you. easy to hide when nobody gives a shit

The $100 limit is so they can stack the odds in favor of the investigators. The minute you pull out that money, they know where you are.

i don't think i have a wikipedia entry, but people cared.

What about your family?

still, they'd need to get a judge to sign off on a warrant. You can't go searching some guy's house saying you're part of a reality TV show.

Some countries are smaller than that. A lot.

So are you on the run forever? Why not just go to the fucking police, FBI, etc.? There's such a thing as witness protection. I mean if you haven't seen your family/don't care about seeing them it;d be similar to what you're doing now except people would be keeping watch over you.