Can anyone explain why anyone would want to be northern irish (aka Englands bitch) instead of just Irish?

Can anyone explain why anyone would want to be northern irish (aka Englands bitch) instead of just Irish?

WHY IS THERE A FUCKING JEW STAR IN THE FLAG REEEE

>muh william of orange

I hope the Troubles 2.0 will come and Ireland will state fund the IRA.

You can see from the electoral map that protestant places vote leave while Cucktholics voted remain.

>Jew star
It's the red hand of Ulster and it's an Irish symbol that predates the Star of David you fucking retard.

>England's bitch
But they are "Ulster Scots", they are Scotland's bitch.

Deal with it Scotland.

Looks like a Jew star.

Protestant work ethic and property prioritization.

Lots of things look like Jew stars.

I'm northern irish and from a catholic background. I don't like southerners and don't want to be "united" with them, simple as.

It is. People try to retroactively explain it as representing the six counties of Northern Ireland but it's included because Ulster Israelism, the idea that Protestants from Northern Ireland are one of the lost tribes of Israel, was a very powerful social idea in unionist circles at the time

>Protestant work ethic
Northern Irish Protestants have the worst academic performance of any ethnic group in the UK besides gypsies.

lol traitor

N.Ireland is more comfy.

Eh, proddies, no one gives a shit about them.

Wouldnt it bankrupt Ireland to have to integrate the north into the republic?

>I hope the Troubles 2.0 will come and Ireland will state fund the IRA.
>You can see from the electoral map that protestant places vote leave while Cucktholics voted remain.

You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about retard.

The Sinn Feiners wanted to remain because it's the only hope of getting a united ireland

It will be impossible to integrate the 2 systems when all the EU regulations are removed from NI after full exit.

United Ireland will never happen now.

The only unionists who voted Remain are farming cucks who live off EU farming subsidy gibsmedats

I'd rather be a "traitor" than the same nationality as you

Says the people who left the UK

Protestants/Unionists are loyal to Great Britain because of a long and complex history. Many of them instinctively feel closer to Britain than Ireland as a result. Hell, many of them are in fact descended from English+Scottish settlers. They don't have much in common with the people down south any more. They firmly see themselves as British above all else.

Catholics are gradually becoming more pro UK too though. I'm not too sure why, but it's probably things like the NHS.

Ireland has never been British. The crown have no right to it. Especially after how they treated it.

Stop coming over to NI to shop you cuck

>Wouldnt it bankrupt Ireland to have to integrate the north into the republic?

yes

the UK pumps in 11 bn a year to keep NI afloat

the UK also pumped in 14 bn into Southern Ireland to bail them out in 2014

Neither NI or Ireland can survive without UK money

Hey there Donegal man here. I must be one of those southern lads too ya thick cunt!

Uwot. It's akin to a shitty run down post USSR country from the 90s

Let them reunite then and withdraw all British money. Then after a few years retake the whole island and laugh forever.

uhh yeah you kinda are, fag.

If it wasnt for American TV the entire world would hate the Republic.

This. People aren't aware of just how batshit insane some of their beliefs are.

I say civil war. Northern Ireland should be an independent state fuck the Brits and the Mexicans

>mfw a Northern Irish says he's British like me
>mfw "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland"
>mfw he is only UKish

>independent state
Would collapse within a couple of years if even that. NI is a shithole with no money

If the Germans managed it I'm sure it'll be grand.

Why the self-hatred friend? It's never a good idea to turn your back on your own people.

Those loyalist types are dying off, they can't do much anymore

>be northern irish
>hate your fellow whites more because of different flavor of christianity
>be fine with brown immigration
You guys are so stupid.

Everywhere in Europe's a shithole with no money...

As someone from northern ireland the key issue is the long standing stubbornness of the unionists, theres a clear distrust of nationalist politics e.g. sinn fein in a country that refuses to let go of the past and move on. My town alone is considered quite nice but theres still to this day areas you just don't want to be in purely due to the refusal to accept that the IRA/UVF aren't shit anymore.

>be fine with brown immigration

Ulster unionists are right-wing to the core, you mong.

There really aren't many brown's here, it's all russians, polish, romanians and yellows.

Yes indeed

>why would someone want to be GLORIOUS, BRITISH AND FREE instead of a potatonigger euro-slave
can't understand for the life of me
Didn't the Irish have the vote? If so it doesn't seem odd that all the border states would vote stay.

All Northern Irish people have a right to Irish citizenship. Whether they leave or remain doesn't matter - they can have EU citizenship either way.

I wish the troubles would of happened in this day and age, imagine the IRA happening threads on Sup Forums. You would be able to watch videos of British soldiers getting blown the fuck out.

It's Irish Nationists that love immigration, not the Unionist sides, but it isn't even really an issue here due to foreigners not really having any interest in moving here perhaps due to the Troubles.

Now's a pretty good time to be Norn Irish as we all have duel citizenship and can have the best of both UK and EU.

>Donegal man here
Are you all set for us coming over for holidays?

We have a lot of muh heritage fags that think supporting Ireland is like rooting for their favorite sports team

This. Why the hell would anyone want to leave? We get the perks of both ROI and GB.

Well it's a bit like asking wouldn't you want to be a 35 year old autistic NEET who lives with his parents.

It's because Irish people are all Jewish. Fact.
They take shekels from the English and always want to fight us.

We call Ireland 'little Israel'. It is full of kikes.
The reason they love potatoes so much is because they are forbidden from eating pork.

I swear on my mum. Cunts even stole my nation's flag and put stuff on it.
Thieving Jewirish bastards. Pic is my county's flag without the Jewirish shit.
Fucking kikerish bastards. They have to steal everything.

A FUCKING HAND