Can you imagine jon stewart's old daily show with this kind of material every day for 4 years

can you imagine jon stewart's old daily show with this kind of material every day for 4 years

why did he have to leave?
why is late night completely dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/12/31/flashback-obama-ridicules-trump-for-saying-election-could-be-unduly-influenced/
hillaryclinton.com/issues/
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone recommend films about the least popular incoming president in half a century who lost the US popular vote by widest margin of any winning presidential candidate in history?

Jon (((Leibowitzensteinberg)))

I'm sure within the year he'll have his own show

This dude is an absolute meme...he literally has thinest skin than a sjw with Sup Forums views...

Game Change (2012)

Not from US, is the Joke here that Obama wasn't inaugurated 4 years ago because he was already the President?

>being trolled this easily
>HURR DURR THE OTHER SIDE HAS THIN SKIN
Trump literally trolled the world into the presidency. He's /ourguy/.

no

he was inaugurated 4 years ago

>hurr durr y first term inauguration beat Obama's second term one!
Obviously. What is he trying to prove? He must have a small dick he sounds so insecure.

fucking BASED

I just want the left to stop being retarded.

If they could just pretend to be adults for four years they'd win by default. Instead they're committed to countering every dumb thing Trump says or does with something even dumber.

I'll never understand how so many internet tough guys will stand and up be counted in support of this huge crybaby

I don't get it

Trump may be the catalyst to a real left wing in the US
We'll see

there is nothing to get in op

I still cannot believe this fucking clown is president of our country. Absolutely disgraceful.

/thread

>can you imagine jon stewart's old daily show

no

He is for the old guard of Sup Forums. People who just wanted to see shit go south for a laugh. I'm loving this . The amount of ass pain he can cause with a tweet is astounding.

Thanks senpai

fuck off
t. aussie
Move to cuba

Even if you're the sitting president you still get inaugurated after the election.

nope it's too late. better to just wait for everything to burn down and try to start all over again

>This clown
>Comes from the outside and smashes two political dynasties to become the most powerful man on earth

I bet you think he's incompetent as well.

>People who just wanted to see shit go south for a laugh.

So SA goons?

>shitposting capital of the world loves trump

Shocking.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

I didn't vote for Trump because I like Trump or think he's a great guy. I voted for Trump because the other option was Hillary Clinton. Sorry you think your dogshit is better than my dogshit

What.

Why is Trump so fucking thin-skinned? He takes any and all bait, just like his loyal followers on Sup Forums

Trump 'trolled' the world in the same way a ''''''straight'''''' would 'troll' a faggot by sucking his cock.

top bantz nation

That's not what the SA wanted. Germany was an absolute shitshow before the Nazis came to power. Sure they were violent thugs but they wanted to rebuild their country. Old Sup Forums just pissed people off for a laugh

DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO

Yeah, Hillary was a MUCH better option.

I believe that she will win!

I actually think trump being president is okay and refreshing

but this thin skin is gonna be epic

any 7y old in sri lanka can tweet at him and might troll him hard enough to fucking reply, it's fucking priceless

everynight would be a goldmine if we had lebowitz still on, but instead we have unfunny colbert doppelganger and current year man

Why is everyone so thin skinned these days? Nobody can handle the bantz anymore

ingeniously?

>sa goons
>thinking its about nazi germany

fucking newfag reeeeeeeeeeeee

>implying Jon Stewart hides that he's a Jew

He said it all the goddamn time.

Do you think a war will start when Trump accidentally scrapes Putins dick his teeth and then Putin slaps him?

HILLDAWG HAS A CHANCE TO WIN
WE CAN GET HER ELECTED, MY FRIENDS

FUCK DRUMPF

>Old Sup Forums just pissed people off for a laugh

This is what happens when underage kids join in the fun and then think it's for real. We get Sup Forums, kids raised on Sup Forums.

>mfw trump will NEVER EVER become president of the USA

CNN fake news

B T F O
T
F
O

>YOU DONT OWN NOTHING GOYIM

>he will start ww3 with russia!
>he is a putin pawn!!

it's just one of those things we got rid of like sarcasm or taste in movies and television

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAME PRESIDENT

Nah, you have to combine that with rednecks, European nationalists, and people kicked out of the KKK for being too racist

NATIONALISM WILL BRING US VICTORY

Where did the "Trump is a Putin puppet" meme come from?

I find it hilarious that people want to go back to cold war tensions. I honestly think everybody is bored with life and want a big happening

The term "useful idiots" exist for a reason. All Trump had to do was yell "muh jerbs" and "muh terrorism" without any specifics on policies and won because of that.

>Old Sup Forums just pissed people off for a laugh
Do you have a written letter from everyone that was here then that can confirm this?

he's right, you know

pools closed

signed
i was there

>I find it hilarious that people want to go back to cold war tensions. I honestly think everybody is bored with life and want a big happening

Isn't that what got Trump elected in the first place?

from russia hacking the election and wikileaks

The term "useful idiots" exist for a reason. All Hillary had to do was yell "muh racism" and "muh misogyny" without any specifics on policies and everyone thought she would win because of that.

It wouldn't have hurt Hillary to actually campaign in the rust belt states though. She lost the easiest race in history. That level of incompetence is unbelievable

>2017
>still doesnt know how the electoral college works

so much for that higher education

Yeah I'm sure you didn't mind the last 3 clowns in office

>from russia hacking the election

Yeah I'll give you that to be honest. But I guess no one expected the rust belt residence to be THAT retarded.

>2017
>still doesn't know how to read

guess we know who you voted for ;)

>The term "useful idiots" exist for a reason. All Hillary had to do was yell "muh bagina" and "muh sexism" without any specifics on policies and won because of that.

>russia hacking the election

Wait wasn't he going to start WWIII? Now he's Putin's slave? Do you libcucks realize your idiocy?

Even if you are acting president you still have an inaguration for your second term if you are elected for it. That being said, they arent watched much. 30 million is really bad numbers for a new president though. Both Bushes managed more than that.

Nah Obama was great because he shucked and jived with a big goofy grin

Trips don't lie

If they were retarded they would have voted for Hillary and continuing the same policies hurting them

but obama said that cant happen

I need more Barron Trump memes.

It was Hillary who was retarded, user. Trump was the only person talking to them. Why would they voter for a woman who ignored them and their interests completely?

>Sup Forums aka r*ddit still can't get over losing

really sad

>muh popular vote

and here I thought liberals were supposed to be the educated ones

>But I guess no one expected the rust belt residence to be THAT retarded.

guess which group hillary won with ;^)

>jobs taken away by billionaire capitalists
>vote for a billionaire capitalist to bring back jobs

and you call us cucks

Death Wish 3

Bronson kills a lot of liberal criminals in Detroit despite having the odds and numbers against him

I'm pretty sure most libs believed Trump is Putins cumdumpster from the start tho

>and here I thought liberals were supposed to be the educated ones

If you count worthless humanities degrees

>hacking the election

dailycaller.com/2016/12/31/flashback-obama-ridicules-trump-for-saying-election-could-be-unduly-influenced/

Funny, the whole time Obama was saying how impossible that is. Not to mention he was in charge of all the nation's spy and law enforcement agencies while said hacking allegedly took place.

The most the Russians could possibly have done was steal emails off of Hillary's illegal server and make them public. That means IF they influenced the election at all, it was with 100% true information about Hillary and the DNC.

>But I guess no one expected the rust belt residence to be THAT retarded.

With that thinking, no wonder she lost.

False equivalency

If you compared Trump's and Hillary's campaign policy pages, you would have seen she had a range of detailed descriptions on various issues.

hillaryclinton.com/issues/

You don't need to click it but yeah.

Goddamn this guy is pathetic, sounds as whiny as the presumably oversensitive people who are against him

Bernie please go, some of us like not having a Venezuela-tier country.

>Trump's original campaign manager had ties to russia
>rex tillerson has ties to russia
>russia leaked DNC hacks to help trump win
>"Where did the 'Trump is a Putin puppet' meme come from"

Honestly, nobody wants a return to cold war tension but also nobody wants us to be friendly with russia. Putin is a dictator, he can't be trusted, he shouldn't get any more power, etc

Only good post

but you voted for a Venezuela-tier egomaniac

ANARCHY ACHIEVED

let me document this momentous occasion with my corporate products XD :)

I feel like this was her best policy tbqh

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/