Soy Thread

Maximum Oversoy
youtube.com/watch?v=RPzf_4dcL28

Attached: wojak-numale-640x795.png (640x795, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq1xDByyq2g
youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=XV8tI8-dVJQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11880595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11880595/)))
youtube.com/watch?v=LHCob76kigA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv8b6RPbnAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Xbox_450af6_5395126.jpg (480x459, 35K)

he's the sort of front man that still wouldnt get laid

>and a few am radio stations
kek

Attached: qBpzEuK5.jpg (400x400, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq1xDByyq2g
Draco Malsoy

I can't stand this shit. I thought this kind of music was cringey when I was 15, let alone now....

Wow such Punk, very angry.

Why do you all lie to yourselves?

>Why do you all lie to yourselves?
Who are you talking to? You know Neck Deep aren't in this thread to read your post, right?

>In Bloom

ah the title alone is so cliched and cringe.

Actually soy contains phytoestrogens, not mammalian oestrogen. Scientific research shows there is no link between oestrogen levels in humans and consumption of phytoestrogens. Feminization of men due to consumption of soy is a myth.

t.soyboy

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30

Attached: 1520706453977.gif (413x243, 51K)

Actually soy contains phytoestrogens, not mammalian oestrogen. Scientific research shows there is no link between oestrogen levels in humans and consumption of phytoestrogens. Feminization of men due to consumption of soy is a myth.

>Not available in my country
Based Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

youtube.com/watch?v=XV8tI8-dVJQ

Mexican Mac DeMarco

Pizzacore trash

Attached: Jimmy Numale Soy Genius.png (590x590, 590K)

It must be exhausting for you soyposters to constantly have to affirm your masculinity to yourselves.

Another fucking BANGER. Different direction with this one, but it still kicks ass. Can't wait for The Peace and The Panic!

Nah, it's a natural thing, soyboy.

Attached: nintendo soy.gif (422x338, 2.21M)

>Switch
>Not chad

kill yourself if you like this shit

>muh marketing!

Stop shitposting yourself parker

Why does food scare you?

>(((Scientific research)))

Attached: BACK TO REDDIT.png (307x116, 2K)

Why do you let food turn you into a spineless human being?

This but unironically.

>okay with turning into a pussy
Oh wait, you are one

Attached: BACK TO REDDIT.png (308x118, 1K)

>being this triggered

Wrong-O

Attached: 904386034634.gif (500x418, 355K)

>implying eat soy
See a shrink.

>i dont eat soy i just defend it tooth and nail
Wonderful damage control

Sorry, but

No, not true.

I only asked a question and then you started pulling assumptions out your ass. You're psycho, dude.

At least I'm not soylent.

Soylent's from a book. See a shrink.

(((ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11880595/)))

Not a valid refutation.

Not an argument

No, I was telling you you had no argument. Try to keep up.

Oh god not this shit again

soy

No, soy is fem

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11880595/
>Actually soy contains phytoestrogens, not mammalian oestrogen. Scientific research shows there is no link between oestrogen levels in humans and consumption of phytoestrogens. Feminization of men due to consumption of soy is a myth.
s0y_jak.png

Wow OP's post was sickening, just really disgusting man. I watch Ru Paul's Drag Race and that was the gayest thing I've ever seen. There's a very fine line between emotional, expressive post-hardcore/emo and absolute FAG shit.

I'm just going to say it. I like Neck Deep, Citizen, Real Friends, Have Mercy, Turnstile and Brand New.

In bloom is actually catchy ignoring the corny ass music video. So Yeah.

embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=LHCob76kigA

t. soyboy

t. soyman

t. soyboy

t. soyboy

Attached: ae8.jpg (600x562, 40K)

>Citizen,Turnstile, and Brand New
These are actually good

this unironically

>ponies
No, (you) are the soyboy

t. Soyboy

Lol enjoy your ban.

t. soyboy

t. soyboy

Incorrect

t. Soyboy

I love being a soyboy

t. soyboy

would not be surprised if phytoestrogen is processed into estrogen, I think you're afraid of that being true. here's other things to be afraid of:
1)FLOURIDE IN YOUR WATER
2)BIRTH CONTROL IN YOUR WATER (GOV'T PLACED AND CIVILIAN SEEPAGE INTO DRINKING SUPPLY)
3)OTHER TRACE CHEMICALS IN YOUR DRINKING WATER SUCH AS ALUMINUM AND LEAD
4)PESTICIDES ON YOUR VEGETABLES AND FRUIT
5)PRESERVATIVES
6)HORMONES IN YOUR MEAT
7)LACK OF PROPER BALANCE IN YOUR DIET
8)PROPAGANDA ON YOUR TV FOCUSING ON SHIT LIKE GAY RIGHTS AND FUNDING INVADERS INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON IMPROVING YOUR DIET AND THE SUPPLY CHAIN FOR FOOD AND WATER

numale was the better insult. Soyboy is built on shity bro-science

so does

this unironically

Fuck of sonygger

t. soyboy

PHYTOESTROGEN IS ALSO HEAVILY PREVALENT IN HOPS CONTAININGG BEERS. IPA's HOLD THE DANGER OF YOU BECOMING A MALE TITCOW. NO WONDER IT IS THE NU-MALE GO TO BEER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

*sionyst

when you drink your soylent, you likely are also drinking more than your daily dose of FEMALE BIRTH CONTROL, FLOURIDE, PESTICIDE, and SOY

100% agree

Attached: 8A5E7AB9-91C9-4622-A9D5-2F3C0957D0C5.png (500x566, 77K)

;)

some endgame soycore for you, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv8b6RPbnAc

t. Soy

Does this sort of shit have an actual genre label?
>Inb4 softcore

I mean a real world label

Easycore

Sup Forums-tier faggotry, kill oneself

t. soyboy

u mad bro ;)

I still can't get over how horrifically ugly the lead singer is

New Sincerity is a shite meme

I think you’re the one who should be considering suicide my man.

t. soyboy

>i listen to music

Attached: soymoji.png (225x225, 15K)

jesus man this has gotten out of control.

Sup Forums doesn't care about facts

Attached: 1504688876211.png (497x732, 290K)