Had a longer conversation with an American girl

earlier today... about Brexit.

She seriously asked why the Queen can't do anything about Brexit. I was like "What do you mean? What should she do?" She said: "She is the Queen, can't she tell people it is bad to leave Europe?"

Why are Americans literally retarded? This girl holds a law degree, by the way...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_University_School_of_Law
twitter.com/fuck0ffee/status/746329322496102400
dle.rae.es/?id=KW1s7dJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not white. Also,

a WOMAN

Did you see her face?
I guarantee she was a paki

She is probably a good wife material.
I would lick her pussy

Just tell her that Queen Elisabeth doesn't have as much power as Queen Angela.

The 19th amendment was a mistake

Law degrees in America are worth less than the toilet paper I use to jizz on.

Semi-rare?

>Probably not white.
Hispanic. In Europe, that's white I guess.

>Did you see her face?
No, she is a somewhat chubby American girl. I think she was hitting on me, but didn't do it right. Chubby girls are not my thing.

>She is probably a good wife material.
>I would lick her pussy
Wrong thread, oilman, wrong thread.

This desu

Borat pls.
Go fuck your sister instead. This prime specimen is too good for you.

>Law degrees in America are worth less than the toilet paper I use to jizz on.

She paid a lot for it. She graduated from Duke.

Your problem is that you are conversating with a woman and expecting her to understand anything outside of pinterest or makeup videos on youtube.

Doesn't the queen support brexit?

Keeps your brown Muslim hands of our fat nigger loving women!

RARE
A
R
E

>graduated from Duke
So its official.

yep

Isn't she right?

Doesn't the Queen have power, she just doesn't use it often because of backlash.

If not some power of persuasion.

The Queen supported Brexit you dip

>School built on tobacco money.

Ah, that sweet carolina smoke. Fuck them.

>She graduated from Duke
That's where I go. It's a medical school, not a law school.

She's Hispanic. It was affirmative action.

A. the Queen is 'above politics'
B. wasn't she for leaving?

You can tell her that the queen supported brexit. She wasn't too happy about the direction the EU was going.

Uncommon at best

One, it's female, two, it's a recent degree which means it's low standards sjw tier "degree."

Nice, a rare and an uncommon
Pretty close together as well

You should have responded by telling her what the queen thinks about brexit to begin with.

She can't be too smart if she traveled to Germany.

Proof that monarchy comes naturally. This girl can't understand why the Queen doesn't have more power.

>That's where I go. It's a medical school, not a law school.
I am pretty sure Duke Law exists. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_University_School_of_Law

>The Queen telling people what to vote for

The British Monarch is politically neutral, any attempts by the Monarch to directly interfere in national politics and government is considered a breach of Convention (you know the unspoken rules of constitutional law and shit). Otherwise the Monarch may be seen as interfering with Parliament and thereby the Will of the People.

Of course that hasn't stopped Her Majesty from being briefed by the government of the day on important matters of State and seeking "advice" that is in her interests.

The queen isn't much of a monarch if she can't overrule the will of the people, frankly.

Dunno why the brits even pay that asinine royalty tax.

You are criticizing her for not understanding why a country has an impotent monarchy in the 21st century? That sort of thing doesn't make sense to Americans and, I'd argue, it doesn't make sense at all. Hereditary leadership is an entirely foreign concept; good people beget bad children all the time.

>She can't be too smart if she traveled to Germany.
Yes, probably right. She, however, asked where all the migrants are located. I said not in the center of the city and she looked slightly relieved.

Well, I could have had chubby girl sex today or tomorrow... but no, I was like "wtf is wrong with Burgers, this girl is just fucking dumb"... thanks Sup Forums, no sex for me!

To be fair, I've seen britbongs argue that it's a total lie that the queen is "powerless and segregates from politics" and that when she wants shit done it will happen.

>Dunno why the brits even pay that asinine royalty tax.
tourism and dumb people. Brits love the monarchy because they are the royal version of East Enders. It is basically a perpetual reality TV show paid by the taxpayer.

The Queen favored the Brexit, and let all her subjects know her wishes. I'm sure she swayed a few to exit, just by making her opinion to leave, known.

I hope you told her the queen was pro brexit to watch her sputter

>american education

It's a woman.
I don't know what did you expect from her, I had a lot of political discussions with a lot of people but the women where the absolute worst, they spew stupid and factually wrong things, then you point that it is wrong or ask for proofs, then they call you a "know it all", then you reply that you should not talk about a topic if you are ignorant about it, then they go in full victim mode or go full ad hominem or talk about some random minor news item/relative story totally irrelevant with the discussion.

Women should not be allowed to vote.

>Hispanic. In Europe, that's white I guess.
Native American arrow-chuckers have never been white anywhere, Fritz.

Better question would be why do Britbongs even have a queen if she's not doing anything at all.

i know right! everyone knows a minimum 2 semesters of queen classes are prerequisite to any law degree. what a stupid american lawyer bitch! i can't even right now...

Are you a Kazakh Muslim or a Kazakh that lives in fear of the Muslim majority there?

Queen reacts to Brexit
twitter.com/fuck0ffee/status/746329322496102400

speak in your native tongue

It exists but I don't know why you would go to DUKE for law. Much better off going to UNC Chapel Hill.

Hispanic means historic ties to Spain. That's it. It's an ethnicity, not a race. You're an OG spic, my nigga.

People think hispanic is just mestizo. There can be hispanic whites, hispanic asians, etc.

>Implying anyone cares about Amerifat definitions

Allahu ackbah takbir!

Like this?

Our Queen does have executive power but she never uses it. A queen to other countries might infer that they hold executive powers to a certain degree, but europeans know that it is only for show. I woulnd´t blame her too badly.

>Keeps your brown Muslim hands of our fat nigger loving women!

Isn't it "off" and shouldn't it be "keep your filthy Muslim paws off our fat, short, Hispanic negro loving SJWs"?

It's not even an American definition Franco, it's an actual Spanish definition.

dle.rae.es/?id=KW1s7dJ

Tell me where race is mentioned

Stop posting youll become uncommon

Summer is DEFINITELY here

>a minimum 2 semesters of queen classes are prerequisite to any law degree.

American common law is based on English law. English court decisions from prior to 1779 are still used as precedents in American cases.

My point, however, was that she is retarded for thinking the Queen of England can do anything about the most important referendum in the history of the UK... AFTER it was held.

It's because Americans know absolutely nothing about your irrelevant, floating turd of a continent.

We just consider you guys "our colony over yonder." Your politics mean nothing to us outside of Sup Forums; she was just trying to make conversation because she wants some German dick.

>Woman
Stopped reading there, women literally do not pay attention to politics. They vote for themselves and do not care who else it impacts or how badly. Basically whoever eats pussy the hardest will get their vote. You think people pander hard to niggers? Women literally never get tired of smoke getting blown up their ass. You call them Superwoman and say they are better than men? You can expect to get their vote, that is assuming a woman isn't running.

Her Majesty wanted to leave the EU anyway.

Honestly senpai I don't think I've ever talked to a woman that has a non retarded understanding of politics in the 22 years I've been alive.

>muh dictionary
>muh assburgers

People only pay lip service to the cultural/historical definition. Look within your heart, you know that when you say Hispanic in an American context you mean Beanosaurus Rex.

Yes
Didn't the Queen subtly endorse Leave anyway?

she wants the UK to leave, she didnt endorse it in anyway

I guess mentioning that the queen was supportive over brexit would let her barby brain melt

>"leave Europe"

>Khazakstan
>Uzbekistan
I'm expecting a nuclear war bigger than Hiroshima.

Well yeah, but that doesn't make it correct

Similar to how nearly everyone ended up calling any video cassette a VHS

Germany most Americans, especially women, in this country couldn't even tell you how our government works let alone the governments of any other nation.

Maybe because she,

like the rest of the world

thinks the idea of a powerless, ceremonial monarchy that leeches off the taxpayer to live lavish lives of privilege and decadence is such a stupid idea that no one would possibly have that in their country

DUKE IS PUKE

Indeed.

We need to repeal the 19th and 15th

Yes they are literally that retarded

>Queen supported Brexit anyway

We have that but we don't call them queen.

>holds a law degree
I'm in law school and everyone around me is a moron

It's even worse too, they see the law as something they all mist change for social progress

Going to class every day is like an orwellian reeducation nightmare

Most American university degrees have the value of Western European high school diplomas. What did you expect?

>Why does this random girl in the US not understand the British Monarchy?

Why would she understand it?

That feeling when she very correctly asked why the queen doesn't make a statement supporting the stay vote, knowledgeable that the queen has no official power but understands she still has pull with the people, and some german who's most likely dirt skinned given how hard he's trying to inflate his own feeling of superiority completely misinterprets what she says and posts about it online first chance he gets.

I'm glad the UK got out when they did, else they may get more "Germans" like this guy.

>Why would she understand it?
Because even the most retarded European girl understands the Queen is just a figurehead with no power.

I'm going to law school soon

I expected a lot of that, is it really that bad?

This might shock you but the US hasn't had a queen in like forever so most people here don't know how it works.

The same is true of many European women, but this is just another stupid "hue hue Americans are so dumb XD" slide thread that belongs on Sup Forums.

RARE

How's the weather there?

the fuck are you guys on about, i'm here all the time and never saw uz

Good teachers give a shit

It's more of what you got in undergrad, but with law as the subject

Do your reading and thinking yourself, the professors can be very manipulative. Things like lying by omission, framing an issue, but nothing overt of course.

>guantanamo day
>professor shows us hour long documentary about how terrible it is
>afterwards have a facade of an unbiased discussion of it
>lefty classmates virtue signaling about everything