PREPARE YOUR ANUS, REST OF EUROPE

JUPP IS BACK FROM RETIREMENT TO SAVE US

WHICH MEANS..... BAYERN IS BACK!

DON'T EVEN TRY TO THINK YOU STAND ANY CHANCE NOW, FUCKERS

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2018, 2019 & 2020: FC BAYERN

BAYERNWINSLOL IS BACK, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he choked hard in 2012

your mom choked hard on my dick last night

but why?

because their president went insane in prison and now he lives in the past and can't let go

>Spanish and Catalan teams right now

ffs

>Chelsea right now

>loses to Chelsea in the CL final at home

Spoilers: They'll win the Bundesliga.

jupp's only weakness

WOOOW SPAIN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THE END I BARELY STARTED READING

they would have won it with ancelotti as well, or with no coach at all.

>they would have won it with ancelotti as well

not so sure about that desu

>leave Bayern to me

>he rates bundes

It's a joke league lad. We could put a perro in charge, they'd still win.

Bayern under Heynckes would win the Premier League with over 100 points, make no mistake about it

DRTWWWTTATY

missed this desu

wew lads, how do you think the squad will look like? I'm super hyped desu but worried in the same time as he wasn't couching for couple of years now and might be a bit out of loop

Would be funny if he failed miserably and tarnished his legacy.

Schweinsteger-Martinez double pivot ftw

This is the most logical reason tb h, otherwise inexplicable

Schweini back from Burgerland for the Rückrunde?

Explain this meme plz

Ulreich - Boateng - Hummels - Rafinha - Kimmich - Martinez - Tolisso - Thiago - James - Müller - Lewa

Neuer and Alaba in when they're back again

we had a full year of "Daily Reminder that we will win the triple again this year" threads until they went out in the semis

>((((""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""legacy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""")))) meme
cringe. he is approved.

The squad will stay the same and will continue to look retarded.
You’re really all over hyping this, Jupp comes back just for this season. I doubt he will be allowed to implement major personell changes.
Because Kalle and ulli have gone literally retarded and senile

hes not a good coach and lucked out that prime robben and ribery stayed healthy for a couple of months

Ah yes, I remember!

So Tuchel got rejected?

He even flew to Munich ready to sign the contract and now he got cucked by a 70+ year old retiree, kek

but the style will change don't you think? I doubt he will allow hundreds of pointless sideway passes and crosses; today's bayern makes me literally s i c c

Just shows the dangers of unchecked autism. He could have had it all if only he could control his autism. Now he's stuck with waiting for the next job at >Schalke in 6 months.

we'll go back to BULLY Bayern from 2013

He'll get the Arsenal or Chelsea job next season.

Of course he got rejected what have you expected? The guy clashed at Dortmund. Believe me, he would have clashed twice as hard in Bayern with all those retarded has beens with giant egos like Ribéry and Robben, also ulli and Kalle. Those two senile retards know this. Jupp comes back only until the end of the season, so that Hoeneß can get Nagelsmann next year, his favourite. They probably already have the okay from him and his club. Tuchel would have been a Notlösung, i am sure, in the case they weren’t able to get Nagelsmann.

Schweini comeback incoming

Style and tactics wise they will go back in time, ten years. I really don’t think getting back heynkes is a good decision.

*AUTISTIC SCREACHINNG*

He’ll get Liverpool in the winter break

i would laugh so hard

Will he finally play good again?

>They didn’t call me :(

Lmao
No, Jupp is alright, but he’s no miracle worker.

>le copy Klopp before it was cool and fluke a CL man

This definitely means that we're getting Nagelsmann at the end of the season. Rudy and Süle knew

>Jupp without Kroos
lmao why don't you sign Fatze again while you're at it?

way to ruin your career old man. Bayern's squad is a train wreck, it's unfixable shit.

>Ulreich - Boateng - Hummels - Rafinha - Kimmich - Martinez - Tolisso - Thiago - James - Müller - Lewa
going from bad old wingers to no wingers at all, lamo

>le old overrated hack man

take away Lewandowski and this is a midtable tier squad.

>le waste chances man is an improvement to the squad
kek

nobody cares if he wastes chances when he's literally the only player in the team that can score goals at all.

with a capable stiker, Bayern would even have any worries now
the polish fraud just needs half a dozen clear cut chamces to stumble one in

just checked it,

Lewandowski 8
Robben 2
Tolisso 1
Müllel 1

top fucking kek it's even worse than I thought

is he going to bench vidal

without Lewandowski Bayern would be fighting Köln right now

>force team to literally just give every ball to chance waste man
>LOOK AT THE STATS HE SCORES ALL DEM GOALS!!

>signs for chelsea in january

That applies to pretty much all strikers in the league who manage more than ten goals per season. There's a reason nobody broke Müller's records yet.

>those old fucks
>playing that klopp pressing style

lel, I want to see that shit

look at the damage control of this retard lamo

without Lewandowski Bayern would be one point behind Refballmund right now

switch tolisso for coman, or robben and let müller mid

sure thing you deluded customer, have fun in the EL next season

Soooooooooo salty, I love it!!

enjoy getting bulled in 11 days, shareholder boy

>i-it's Lewandowski's fault, he should score 3 goals a game instead of just 2 then we would win
the absolute state of customers right now

kek this was definately the old players who wanted him.

hes fucking 75 nigga is already one foot in the grave probably has dementia and shit

I hope buyers lost their rick!

They should bring back Kahn, Ballack, Makaay, van Buyten, Luca Toni, van Bommel and Beckenbauer from retirement as well. A bunch of senior citizens saving the day, like in that shit movie where Sylvester Stallone stops a nuclear satelitte from destroying the world with communism.

It's fun to watch this shit club implode desu. That's why they'll never win more than one CL per decade.

it's funny because old man Robben is the best player in the league

Wow, our league is truly garbage.

Uli is one pathetic old man. He thinks the power of friendship can stop oil money or something, I suppose by hiring a literal over 70 year old that means Robben and Ribery will become 26 again.

Just completely disregard that Jupp choked away 3 titles in 2012 and that 2013 was the result of Robben and Ribery and a golden youth generation taking the final chance to succeed right before the end of their prime.

a few seasons ago i remember a bayern fan telling me that costa would be the next GOAT, what happened?

he lied to you, Jamie

Ribery put up a fuss whenever he played because he didn't want to be replaced so Costa just gave up trying. Bayern is ruled by these old players who undermine all efforts to modernize the club. After their president came back from prison and Poop left they took over completely which lead to current Bayern where a 75 year old has to save them.

Customers repeat lies over and over again in the hope that one day they can believe them themselves.

cheers lad, ribery has always struck me as a cancerous player 2bh

>No more tiki taki

he is the definition of locker room cancer, bayern's president literally said that when ribery gets subbed off after 70 minutes he calls him later that day to complain.

If they had to, they played some pretty good posession based football under Jupp.

And customers somehow still worship him like a god kek

RUN MY KINGDOM JUPP

Buyern don't deserve him. No one does :'(

he'll get exposed

Remeber when everyone was joking that Wurstuli will bring back Heynckes now.
Well ---

Fuck, I loved to watch Jupp's Bayern. I know it'll likely be a disaster, but I'm excited.

it will be an absolute trainwreck and you know it

We are back boys

what a nice picture

so that's schweinsteiger confirmed?

What does it say? Don't speak German, brudi

I think he's gonna save Bavaria de Monaco though. Maybe not this year, but he can lay the foundations of a Bavarian di Monaco Reich that would last a thousand years.

Plus he gave us the Séptima so I like him.

Tuchel read a article which says he is a heartless robot and that ruined his day