youtube.com/watch?v=kp3iPwca7Xk
rugrats.wikia.com/wiki/I_Remember_Melville
youtube.com/watch?v=Yab_QYxbABA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty's_Kids#Historical_characters_depicted
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good show OP

This show pissed me off as a kid

I feel like only depressed lonely pre teen girls watched it

Fuck you, it actually mad me angry when this dogshit was the only thing on.
Same

>father takes him to the woods and shoots him

>her chin is her mouth

I'm mad.

i fucking hate this show. whenever i see my sister watching i get mad

>Dad has thing for old lady that has a egg fetish since she can't have kids

it was a good show

nah i watched it and i was like 9. good stuff.

The animation style in this was fucking disgusting. Look at those fuckin lips for fucks sake.

Fuck this show pissed me off as a kid, apparently it still does now.

I really liked how the characters didn't wear the same clothes every episode.

Ginger was really good reflection of how kids grow up in general.

Bit of a cunt though. She only fucked that black brace face kid when his mechanical thing came off and Miranda was hittin that. Never really liked them together.

Good show nonetheless

When I was a kid, this show used to make me physically ill for some weird reason. My stomach turned every time I saw the intro / heard "Someone once told me the grass was much greener"

This was a good show, guess some people couldn't get into it because it wasn't about fart jokes or talking animals.

It was almost too real. If it weren't for the awful animation style I think people would see it in a much more positive light.

yeah, it was like a kids version of degrassi or something.

Fuck these cartoons
Just like pic related.
The animation made it impossible to fap to, except for that 1 episode where her tits start expanding.

I just looked up an ep and it still makes me feel uneasy. Everyone's so ugly or just weird to LOOK at. I can't put my finger on it

>except for that 1 episode where her tits start expanding.
s-sauce?

ITT: childhood faps

The lips in this show always looked disgusting.

I fucking despised that artstyle but Home Movies designs never bothered me, go figure.

squigglevision is amazing user

Literally just google it.

She's too cool for seventh grade

>outing yourself as a plebbit baby who doesn't remember godly animation for its time.

Disgusting. It was keeping up with pic related, rugrats, and wild Thornberries styled animation which formed you as a child back then.

Fuck this though, the animation is creepy as hell, although I remember enjoying the stories. I bet Angela grew up to be an SJW too.

dubs confirm but even after squiggle vision was dropped I still liked it it.

one in a million

Are you talking about the fact she had a black boyfriend?

Hey shut the fuck up Klasky Csupo is great.

>can't tell animation from character design
>us 90's bois xD
into the shitbin

t. pleb
I'm quite aware what klasky csupo is and their animation was always grating and awful

wasn't there an episode of this where the blonde one was gonna get her bikini top pulled off as a prank but was saved by a rubber ring? am i imagining that?

member?

If that's how they drew lips imagine what their vaginas looked like.

no i remember that too. made me uncomfortable watching it with my mom. pretty sure it did get taken off and she wore the rubber ring because of it.

fucking amazing show
youtube.com/watch?v=kp3iPwca7Xk

I'm glad I'll never meet either of you in real life for having sick terrible taste. I'm also glad for not having your terrible childhood but more than likely you're edgy teens angry that you weren't born before Nickelodeon went to lolsorandumb shit and had nothing to watch with any plot or morals

ew what the fuck

let's just say
R E U S E D
A S S E T S

that scene has been stuck in my head for so many years. it often just pops into my head and i couldn't even place the show until this thread.

>hated the show but got curious to see how it ended
>trivia section of the wikia article claims invader zim got married
I shouldn't care but I do, did that actually happen?

I remember that now. The two of them were part of my waifu harem

Different user, I liked most of their shows but I never understood why everything had to be so ugly

its the only memory i have of the show, that and the first line of the opening. and as i said before, i didn't even remember it was this show until today

Never heard of this, it's great.

Revenge of the Son of Zim when?

hey buddy :), did you just arrived from 9gag?

>plebbit baby
>godly animation
These are shows for babies you festizio

I like to imagine it was just kids fucking around with crappy goofy drawings who grew up to be real animators and made those weird comics come to life. I much much prefer it over the computer drawn shit unlike pic related but like what Rugrats became. It lost if of it's magic then and fun fact, as soon as you see the episode title in black lettering, you know it's going to be a computer drawn episode.

Wouldn't really consider courage ahead of its time

oh i get it

how did this show even end? what's going on here

He raped and got her pregnant, but she confesses to him she liked it and wants to keep the baby

He breaks up with her but they're revealed to have gotten married later anyway

>it's a show about babies, so it must be for babies xD

Here user have some feels and a fuck you

Post a few coming of age cartoons by the way. I'd like to have you BTFO yourself

reggie qt

This show is still great, and even greater to watch while high.

>inb4 DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

dude weed lmao
never liked it or other cartoons in similar style, it's like mild version of aeon flux

For anyone who doesn't get this:

rugrats.wikia.com/wiki/I_Remember_Melville

It's basically like if Loony Tunes hit its plateau of perfection:

>slapstick comedy
>bizarre characters
>that smug and condescending computer
>Muriel refusing to believe there's danger even though she's the focus of most of the villains
>Courage shapeshifting and babbling to try to tell the Bagges what kind of evil lurks outside their bedroom
>Some genuinely creepy parts
>Great soundtrack

It just pressed all the right buttons for me.

This was the shit.
Also Undergrads and the Weekenders were dope

I remember this sort of but-

>I Rememeber Melville

Oh fuck you user...

Fucking millenials fuck off.

Go back to being useless and sapping the economy boomer

What is the millenial age range?

BLACKED

>godly animation for its time
You honestly consider Klasky-Csupo "godly animation"?

which was my demographic. I loved as told by ginger. Comfy as fuck

>tfw grass will always be greener on the other side
;_;

like 18 - 38 or something.

I thought he was indian though

It just keeps expanding to the point of being a useless statement at this point like calling someone autistic here.

>someone once told me

Fucking Lascars did their style better than them.

>implying there is any difference between 18 and 38 year olds.

That episode where she writes a somewhat dark poem and every adult thinks it's a cry for help and that she's suicidal is really great, saw it drunk though so maybe I'm wrong.

The rule 34 for that show is the most hilarious shit I've ever seen

Ill try to go find now, but sorry can't post on blue board!

> "I hate you."
> "Get in line, buddy. Get in line."
Old dude never even showed any remorse for shooting his son. In fact, he told people he did it to himself.

Only got cable in my mid teens so i never watched shows like this when i was a kid, i had a wild thornberries video game but having never watched the show it was really fucking weird to play

God, I hated that show more than Angela Anaconda and The Wild Thornberrys, and fuck knows I hated them.

The only issue I really had with the show was the fact that its clearly a case of having an unreliable narrator, since EVERYTHING is from Gingers perspective.
It would explain why whenever Dodie and Ginger argue, Dodie is always in the wrong.
Not only that but she becomes really fucking annoying during the highschool years and utterly blows off Orion.

Worst part by a mile is the timeskip between her friends trying to break up her and Darren.

angela anaconda is elite 'cant be bothered to change the channel so i guess i'll just deal with this shit for 30 minutes' kino
>mum sees me watching angela anaconda
>thinks i like it
>buys me an angela anaconda book for my birthday
>i read it cover to cover and feel very uncomfortable afterwards

Show was better in the first seasons, the latter stuff (like just after the introduce Tony Hawk) gets a bit silly. Never helped that Otto was a massive cunt and Regie was a sanctimonious bitch.

Had a handful of decent episodes but the one where Maria gets cunty about 'MUH RAYSISM' and the general inclusion of the faggot friend and other PC crap ruined it a little. Best episodes had to be the boob one, the period one and the one she visits her Dad.

forgot about this show

never knew there was an actual ending made

youtube.com/watch?v=Yab_QYxbABA

she was BLACKED

>last straw that broke Genndy and told cartoon network to fuck off forever
>we will never get closure

; ;

i literally changed to news network when this came up.It was SO unwatchable

Fuck you, I loved watching it and I still do.

Jesus christ, why did they even go with the former?

I remember this one PBS-type show that was set in the time period of the American Revolution. It legit had Ben Franklin and Samuel Adams in it.

Libertys kids?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty's_Kids#Historical_characters_depicted

Found it.

Yes.

I hated this show it was basically "I'll screw my friends over to be popular"

Much better.

Post links. There's a spoiler function.

Watch the episode "I. M. Deity"

>Teaching kids about objective morality since 2005.