What's the worst old movie you saw?

What's the worst old movie you saw?
pic unrelated

Lord of the Rings

The animated one?

yeah

The Shape of Things to Come was complete shit and I'm glad that it's been buried

Bridge over the river Kawaii or w/e shit was boring

citizen kane

Pleb

In the event of the trolley dilemma I would probably try to de-rail it by pulling the switch when it's half way across

back to capeshit for you

Personally i thought it was alright until the unfinished rotoscoped orcs appeared but i didn't dig Aragon's design and the fact that adapted the three books in one film.

I'm not gonna be a contrarian memer and choose something popular. The actual worst movies I've ever seen are Burial of the Rats or this one I can't remember the name of that involved China invading the US by disabling all electronics and this guy makes a radio out of like 100 potatoes and it's fucking horrible

That kills everyone.

Good work.

Lawrence of Arabia

Vertigo

Back to capeshit for you

THX 1138

I'm not going to watch a genre I don't like just because I hated one movie

>The actual worst movies I've ever seen are Burial of the Rats or this one I can't remember the name of that involved China invading the US by disabling all electronics and this guy makes a radio out of like 100 potatoes and it's fucking horrible
Dragon Day?
Aren't we talking about old movies here?

>Dragon Day
Oh fuck that's the piece of shit, I didn't see old in the title sorry

The Tingler

50's B movie where if you make it so someone can't scream while they're dying, their spine comes out and kills people

Sssssss(1973) watched it on Svengoolie's monster movie show and it was pretty bad except for based Strother Martin.
But now thinking back, Troll 2, hands down is the worst movie I have ever seen.

Birdemic 2
best was original birdemic

>worst movie ive ever seen
to the wonder

>worst old movie
grease