Is he patrician?

youtube.com/watch?v=bNeXs81iRWk

is he patrician?

Attached: Jordan-Peterson-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXEHIHtMFL0
youtube.com/watch?v=MU7CBUk6k04
soundcloud.com/docsumisu/sort-yourself-out-concept-tape
youtu.be/ZPnwctVXEcs
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

guaranteed replies

no

sounds like it.

who doesn't love tom waits and very early country music? or classical music?

>arcade fire
soy

>likes eminem's rap god
the mad man

this made me laugh
he mentioned quite a few really good artists then said that

the post-marxists probably edited the video
he actually said GYBE and field recordings

youtube.com/watch?v=xXEHIHtMFL0
youtube.com/watch?v=MU7CBUk6k04

TROLL LIBTARDS EPIC STYLE

EPIC STYLE

TROLL TROLL TROLL

LIBTARDS EPIC STYLE

HEEEEEEEEEEEY KEKISTANI

TROLL TROLL TROLL

LIBTARDS EPIC STYLE

Attached: when-you-troll-a-lib-tard-a-ebic-style-28723789.png (500x596, 128K)

EPIC XD

fuck off and read the rules

>Jordan Peterson isn't liberal

Attached: 1508185588010.jpg (645x773, 39K)

this

PETERSON IS NOT A LIBERAL RETARDS HX IS A ALT -RIGHT HETEROSEXUAL WHITE LOVER !

Sup Forums YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

NAZI FUNK FUCK OFF!!!!!!11

YEAH TROLL THOSE FASCIST

420 DUDE WEEDBOYS

Attached: 1508449107758.jpg (1496x998, 167K)

He's literally a paleoconservative

he probably only like eminem because he's white

soundcloud.com/docsumisu/sort-yourself-out-concept-tape

Attached: C67fag1WkAALPZV.jpg (749x723, 75K)

Attached: 242314561753.png (592x110, 28K)

Attached: gjx1b.jpg (620x445, 36K)

politics aside there is nothing redeemable about jordan peterson and if you think he's cool you're an emotional child

The bravest warrior of KEKISTAN!!!!!!!

*Salutes Dr. Peterson* The most inspiring and dankest leader in the great war against the SJWs. Papa Bless and MAGA!

I started to watch his lecture on white privilege and got distracted because I started to run it through a vocoder and could not stop laughing.

youtu.be/ZPnwctVXEcs

Attached: hatsoff.jpg (1693x2461, 1.92M)

Rock, jazz, blues, classic, the list goes on...

Absolute fucking cringe. Pretty much explains his whole fanbase.

Are you retarded?

Attached: 1469479541807.jpg (385x448, 61K)

>guy with a BUF/Mosley profile picture
>mfw Peterson and his fans always deny that literal fascists enjoy his content

Attached: 1521117612219.jpg (1071x808, 358K)

all youtube comment sections are pretty cringe, go to one of your favorite artist's songs on youtube and try not to find cringe comments

Nah, there's definitely a hierarchy of cringe, even on YouTube. Peterson fans are pretty high up there.

literal fascists.

There are a lot of douche bags that enjoy the same music as you, does that make the music bad? Fucking idiot

Great argument.

(can't think of a concise counterpoint)
- use sarcasm

Genius!

Attached: neomarxists btfo.jpg (1075x941, 212K)

It's crazy how Peterson is so famous among the right-wingers when the people who should listen his advices the most are the left-wing.

Attached: 1505954534403.jpg (359x360, 13K)

Make a statement that isn't complete shit first. Peterson fans are not irregularly alt-right folk, closeted-fascists and literal fascists and Nazis. Meanwhile these same groups of faggots don't usually listen to my favorite music.

Retard.

shots fired nigga

>t
You missed the point entirely. You can look up the demographics of people who listen to JBP and the fringe faggots at the smallest portion. There are always retards who enjoy the same things you do.

And nah- it is 110% likely with ANYTHING you enjoy, that someone you fucking hate likes it as well. Does that make what you like any less good?

No- it means you need to grow the fuck up

I'm not saying he is, I'm saying he should own up to that part of his fanbase instead of pretending they don't exist

I think it's more just for people who didn't get certain lessons from their parents that they should've in general

woah really makes me think....

why my man sound like kermit lmao

Watch any interview where the interviewer asks him about those people. He always answers that they exist, but those types of off-their-rocker people exist in any crowd.

Besides- literal fascists and Nazis fucking hate him. They call him a shill.

yup. bring him up on /r9k/ or Sup Forums and just wait for Sup Forums to show up calling him a jew shill.

He's classical John Stuart Mill tier liberal which in the sense of Western political spheres might as well be centre-right.

rap god is a pretty excellent display of technical rapping but yeah i never wanna listen to it just like i never wanna listen to yo yo ma or pavarotti

also he loves beach house confirming that beach house is not a sad emo band which is what i always disagreed with

Peterson isn't even a classical liberal dude. The guy constantly defends anti-liberal positions like natural hierarchies and traditionalism. Not to mention he's basically a right-wing pomo without realizing it.

lol both equally need to listen to him

anyone who's still playing up le maymay magic from 2016 over at Sup Forums is just as embarrassing as buzzfeed writers and jewish twitter "journalists"

>Eminem's Rap God
Well, I had to stop there. And now as a Tom Waits fan, I feel ashamed to be associated with this guy musically.

You're not associated with him.

Fuck off Anthony, stop being a cuck and letting the Fader decide your social views.
Thats a fake tweet, only Anthony said that about Peterson
More cringe then shit like Maddow, TYT, Lana Del Ray and even the cancer known as Grimes? I dont think so.

14 year old kekistanis please go

>natural hierarchies
In nature, which is a common belief. He is still very much an advocate of total social equality like Mill was as well as an almost ideal promoter of utilitarianism.
>traditionalism
The only gripe Mill had with traditionalism was the parts where it socially forced inequality on to women and cultural minorities like the Irish. Peterson has never supported those kind of traditions from what I've heard from him so that's a mute point.

As a Canadian, unfortunately I am.

i don't think ive ever heard peterson say anything really outrageous (unlike so many other right-wing pundits), why do people hate him so much

The kekistan shit is fucking cringe but just because they fill up comments on one of the only decent famous (or infamous) university profs doesn't mean that he's bad in any way. He actually calls out my government for blatant inequality in our human rights code so I don't give a shit about your opinion of him because at least he does lawful Canadians like myself a service by risking his career to fight government tyranny.

>only decent famous (or infamous) university profs
t. still in high school

No, you're still not associated with him.

This thread is so full of (not?)ironic troll posts. You guys are so toxic.
Anyway NIGGERS HJAHAHA etc

Attached: 147692871253265522.jpg (450x300, 127K)

Super annoying fanbase that shill him anywhere because he told them a couple regular self-help advice.
I can't take anyone crying about "cultural marxism" and "post-modernism" seriously, but also a lot of far-left got a big gripe with him because of some transphobic stuff he said, but I don't remember the details.

>i'm a classical liberal

Attached: 1487947913389.png (235x290, 104K)

this but unironically

It's not a reaction to him, it's a reaction to the people they imagine follow him.

And its a fucking brainlet belief because not all animals live in super hierarchical structures. Bonobos are one of our closest relatives and they live in fairly horizontal matriarchies where they build social bonds through orgies.

I guess it makes sense that he wouldn't care about every reference on the song being irrelevant as fuck and the corny punchlines if he doesn't care for hip-hop.

i don't see anything wrong with being against transgenderism. nothing good or healthy comes out of it, for anybody.

Peterson seems like an okay guy. I fundamentally disagree with him on a lot of things but at least he has reasoned arguments.

However he's giving a level of intellectual confidence that really nobody should have, to a group of people who especially shouldn't have it. I mean jesus christ this cult of right wingers who are desperately clawing for some kind of academic backing to their retarded ass ideologies are annoying as fuck. Working class conservatives I can respect, but conservatives who think they're the shit because they half bothered to read Nietzsche are the fucking worst.

>le edgy face

>retarded ass ideologies
that's incredibly vague. what ideology exactly? don't say fascism either because peterson's not a fascist.

everything except rap and metal

Attached: clipart-thumbs-up-happy-smiley-emoticon-256x256-8595.png (256x243, 55K)

its really not his fault. theyll actually listen to his advice and stop acting like retards or they wont. if anyone actually hates transgendered people, its the kind of altright idiot that memes their way up to the top comment on his lecture videos, and any respectable journalist (or person, really) should see that as having nothing to do with him or what he actually stands for

combating the complexities of cultural relativism with traditionalism. It's a stupid non-solution.

Because he's actually intelligent compared to most armchair-tier political commentators the only way people can attack him is through slander and flat out lies now especially on C16 when they claimed "he wouldn't call people by their preferred pronouns" when instead he said he shouldn't be forced to legally because it goes against freedom of speech. SJWs are absolute scum who are either flyby low educated college grads or pretend idiots using it to suck dick so they can climb the social ladder into higher academic positions or politics.
I shouldve added "in regards to the humanities." Also im finishing university next year cunt, whats your education background if you wanna play the ad hom game?
>what is natural selection?
Darwinism disproves this entire idea when some animals are more fit to survive then others and in the ecosystem are treated better and are able to attract mates so the inferior animals will die off. Just because one species of ape have orgies without care for fitness doesn't make that true for every species of ape close to neanderthals.
Transgender is literally a mental illness. We're not talking about cases where a human is born androgynous and chooses their gender based on hormone concentration, transgender deals with people who have something in their brain wired different or have more preferences for interests related socially to the opposite sex that they have some social disposition to think that they were "born the wrong gender" which is fucking stupid and can be corrected literally by assuring someone that they can like whatever the fuck they want or dress how they want and it doesn't make you any less man or woman than anyone else because that lies solely in your DNA. Sadly progressives use compassion to fuel mental illness and have them mutilate themselves instead of be happy how they were in their present state and thats when the feelings of regret set in which leads to the high suicide rate.

it's okay to be wrong sometimes.

that's fair enough. the far-right are just as neurotic and out of it as the far-left in my experience.

>I shouldve added "in regards to the humanities." Also im finishing university next year cunt
Ah sorry. Hows the Engineering degree Pajeet?

>Sadly progressives use compassion to fuel mental illness and have them mutilate themselves instead of be happy how they were in their present state and thats when the feelings of regret set in which leads to the high suicide rate.
they kill themselves either way but it's been observed that they kill themselves slightly less when given hormones and allowed to role play as their preferred sex

>Darwinism disproves this entire idea when some animals are more fit to survive then others and in the ecosystem are treated better and are able to attract mates so the inferior animals will die off. Just because one species of ape have orgies without care for fitness doesn't make that true for every species of ape close to neanderthals.
Natural selection isn't the only evolutionary factor lmao. Plus it doesn't always work like that. Different genes and adaptations work better for some environments than others. Bonobos have been around for as long as modern humans and they're still around so obviously they're doing something right. Please stop pretending to know things about biology and go back to video game design theory or whatever you dorks do.

>thinks im indian
Im 1/8th feather maybe but im 7/8ths anglo.
>it's been observed that they kill themselves slightly less when given hormones and allowed to role play as their preferred sex
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
>The prevalence of suicide attempts among respondents to the National Transgender Discrimination Survey. (NTDS), conducted by the National Gay and Lesbian. Task Force and National Center for Transgender Equality, is 41 percent, which vastly exceeds the 4.6 percent of the overall U.S. population
Also google up David Raimer and you can see how bad those transitions are. The rate is still too high regardless because there isn't proper rational empathy taken towards confused people over their interests and activities. Enjoying shit like women's fashion and shoes doesn't make you the other gender.

>Arcade Fire
>Beach House
>Tom Waits
>Tom Waits

Attached: 1514571582355.png (264x191, 6K)

funeral is genuinely an incredible and emotive album and i actually feel sorry for people who don't like it

ITT: illiterate white people trying to solve the problems of privilege white people

Attached: 1508462250369.jpg (960x952, 88K)