Logan

anyone hyped for this movie?

also anyone want to fucking bet Logan will die by adamantum coating?

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/tv/thread/70345938
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>logan
>die

Probably

>In the year of our Lord twothousandseventeen
>being hyped for any movie

I think it will be one of those horrible movies with GOAT trailers.
Hope it isn't anyway.

I doubt it will be horrible, but it certainly wont be as good as the trailer makes it out to be.

I guarantee Prof X is kill

Will she be the cunnyfu to end all cunnyfus?

'Origins' and The Wolverine were both pretty awful. With the bar that low, this can only be a pleasant surprise, or another disappointment. And yeah, the Johnny Cash 'Hurt' trailer is GOAT.

I think it will be the best x-movie since X-men 2. But I feel like I already know the whole story from the trailers. Wolvie will surely die, and then the scene after the credits will have him appear from the future as Cable, he'll grab the young Wolvergina, take her into the past, and they'll costar in Deadpool 2. There's no way the x-verse is moving forward without an in-continuity Wolverine.

true. the trailer gives away the entire plot.

Prof x and Logan will be KILL for sure
All will come to how Logan die if they fuck this up movie will be shit no matter what.
Die in adamantum coating will be shit die in explosion will be shit. He will probably sacrifice for X23 in some way.
My guess is Mr. Sinister will kill him and they can go from there with X23 wanting revenge tie her to xmen her solo origins movie etc.
I wish tho he fight Sabretooth at the end and they kill each other.

hes done with wolverine role he said it himself. his last will be in deadpool probably for 5min or so
marvel are making this movie to introduce x23 so she can take over the wolverine role just like in comics
X23 aka Experiment 23 aka Laura Kinney. Some scientists had blood and tissue from Logan and tried to make clones but it didn't work. One of the female scientists (Sarah) fertilized her own eggs with DNA she got from Logan's blood. She carried the baby and had a little girl she named Laura. The girl (X23 or Laura) has claws like Logan's and the scientists coated them in metal like Logan's when she was 7 or 8. They did some seriously messed up stuff to the kid and eventually Sarah helped the girl escape. Sarah died but before she did she gave Laura a picture of Logan and Professor X and told her to find them.

Xavier dies

Logan and Laura ride off in the sunset with Logan only having a few years to live and wants to spend the rest of it with a family

im hyped as fuck for this movie

Really hope it's only her claws they have covered in metal.
Covering her entire skeleton will completely halt her growth process and ruin muh immersion.

Nope

Yeah, great red herring for him to return as Cable, as in the ultimate universe. For Wolvergina to exist in the x-verse's current continuity they'll have to resort to some kind of time travel fuckery, and we already know Cable is coming in the very next X-men related movie. Keeping a time traveller in your world fucks everything up, especially when it's Cable, so having Jackman play the part for one last big cape payoff makes sense, and there's tons of precedent in the comics; future-Wolverine-as-Cable in the ultimate universe, and Cable's penchant for jaunting through time with Important Little Girls (Hope Summers in 616). It's a neat way for them tie up Hugh Jackman's presence in the universe, get your new Wolverine where she's supposed to be, avoid the absurd amount of exposition that comes with literally any other version of Cable, and ties the universe's newest star in through a property with an unprecedented amount of popularity. It's such an elegant way for them to move the franchise forward with all the pieces in place that I can't imagine them doing it any other way.

Hm, I didn't think about it.
It's a thing that you can dismiss in the ocean of dumb things they do in comic books though

Its January, fuck you.

Covering him in adamantium would be kind of silly IMO since that 'Death of' comic didn't go over particularly well and in this movie he could be killed with more practical methods. His healing factor is almost gone.
The studio is pretty confident in it's quality. They're showing it a month early at film festivals.

Why'd they build up Mystique, Magneto, and the Xmen team in Apocalypse just to skip to after they all die?

>Yeah, great red herring for him to return as Cable, as in the ultimate universe
He's quitting for his health since getting that jacked takes a big toll on an older guy. And literally everyone hated that Cable was Wolverine in the Ultimate series.

i want to be hyped but i have been tricked before

>He's quitting for his health since getting that jacked takes a big toll on an older guy.
Also he has skin cancer.
I wonder if they will keep the same actress. She does have a pretty intense stare.

I doubt there's any way Cable could be done in the movies that will satisfy X-men fans.

Yeah, i loved The Last of Us. Glad to see it go a movie adaptation

Why? Cable's origin and history are so muddled and stupid that Fox can only improve things. And if they cast Liam Neeson they're pretty much guaranteed a likable Cable.
>Cable travels back in time, carrying a fuckhuge gun
>he has teenage X-23 with him
>"Looks like we've TAKEN a wrong turn..."
>audience instantly and simultaneously cums in pants

They're era hopping, probably just to write Jackman out as cleanly as possible. It's not going to be the setting for the rest of the universe. The comics did a lot of possible future stories.

i think they will cast the original wolverine for cable role pic relate

you just know

Well, it's going to be a Deadpool movie, not a Cable movie. Cable's a really complicated character, and you're not going to do him justice in another character's movie. If they just drop a ridiculous character like that in from nowhere the normie crowd MIGHT swallow it, but the fans with an attachment to the property are going to be disappointed.

They did fine with Colossus. It can't be any worst then any of the dozens of other X-Men characters movies have fucked up.

>see the first Logan trailer
>Hugh Jackman basically just doing his Hugh Jackman thing again but with a beard
>thinking it might be worth a pirate
>see the latest trailer
>self-referential comic book depreciation
OH FUCK YOU
IF YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO TAKE YOUR OWN SOURCE MATERIAL SERIOUSLY THE YOU CAN GO AND FUCK YOURSELF

why they didnt cast based Ben Foster for Donald Pierce role he can carry the whole movie instead they got some discount look alike faggot

pretty sure it will go like this
Lady Deathstrike kill Logan X23 go berserk and revenge kill her
They drop some heavy hints in the trailer for it.

He was already Angel, fuckwit.

The fuck they do. Stop making shit up.

angel was shit in the movie they fucked up he need bigger role

This isn't a husbando forum, homo.

it's like that black hand meme lel

1st trailer Logan on his back blocking with his claws another pair of claws its not x23 because she have only 4
Lady Deathstrike have claws kinda and shes with the reavers so it make sense

what a faggot not liking based Ben

Those look nothing like her claws, she's dead as dirt since X2, and she has nothing to do with the Reavers in the movies.

Only a retard can't see the issue in casting the same actor for 2 different roles in the same franchise.

she do in the comics tho and this is probably some alternative future
also who do you think he fight in this ?

>since X2
Logan takes place in post DotFP universe, so it's plausible that events of X2 went different if at all.

While I don't necessarily disagree with you, DoFP reset the timeline she died in. They could reuse the character. X2 also had Nightcrawler, and they didn't have any issues bringing him back for Apocalypse out of order with the previous movie's timeline, so it shouldn't be problematic if they want to use Deathstrike again too.

X-23 is the 23rd wolverine clone. He could be fighting X-22. There's literally no reason to think he's fighting Lady Deathstrike.

thats X-24, he has Daken's claws user

The director and Jackedman have both already said they're avoiding all the timeline BS.

Lady deathstrike has 10 finger claws, not 6, and it has been confirmed that its a stronger clone

So, they can use deathstrike.

How dead will the X-men cinematic universe be after Huge Jackedman stops appearing?

its fucking X-24 with Daken's claws played by a deaged Hugh

weve known this since august

No, because that automatically opens the door to confusing the narrative with timeline BS, dummy.

One of Pierce's occasional schticks over the years has been to turn his hands into claws. Part of his character's premise is that his body has built and rebuilt many times, so they could turn him into pretty much any gadget ex machina would be convenient to the plot.

Source?
But second Wolverine movie already fucked up with timeline with Jean and shit.

I don't think they can milk Stewart, Mcavoy and Fasbender much anymore. And Jlaw can fuck right off anytime.

Stop. That hasn't been "known" since August, ya autist.

The last shitty Wolverine fucked up so the next one will make the same fuckups? I think your brain is fucked up.

>since august
>thread was made literally today.

no i dont think hes fighting another clone other clones where failure
Lady Deathstrike is with Reavers since they are in the movie it make sense since Caliban is in the movie also
They cant just do whole movie of him fighting random reavers mercenary's he can easy defeat Donald Pierce so it make sense for him to fight someone stronger who is with the reavers
also dont forget he will probably die in this movie and they cant have just a random guy with robotic arm and a gun to kill him

The next one stems from the last one so it will continue the fucked up story, autist.

I want to screw Logan.

I respect him a great deal but Hugh Jackman has never been Wolverine to me so I'm glad this is all coming to an end.

It specifically does not. Both the previous Wolverine movies are non-canon now.
Hey, Autismo, the comics don't matter. It's not Lady Deathstrike.

>Tall
>wolverine
>rich as fuck
>popular as fuck
>can fuck literally any female
and he chose this

respect tho the guy want family and shit and to love his wifu but cmon dude you have to w8 a few years and use the fame to party hard

If her bones are coated in adamantium at age 8, then how does she grow?

>What is love

She doesn't.

I want to see the loli-prostitue aspect of Laura's life

apologies

since june*

4archive.org/board/tv/thread/70345938

shes not coated like wolverine because she was 2 young and she cant take it
they just did her claws not her whole skeleton
also she had 3 claws just like him but they removed 1 from each had and put it in her legs

>Rumored
meaning some neckbeard fedora Sup Forums faggot made this up

I thought it was a cool in universe thing.
Like a mythology within their univerae so they can enjoy comics too.

all this years and movies and we still do not have fapp worthy rogue