There's nothing more disgusting than people that listen to vidya soundtracks outside of their original context

there's nothing more disgusting than people that listen to vidya soundtracks outside of their original context

Attached: ebichu.jpg (512x384, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LND-yRuEd9c
youtube.com/watch?v=BcFIR6Bft9g
youtube.com/watch?v=cIXKUHY0zGA
youtube.com/watch?v=BtJZTKoqK9E
youtube.com/watch?v=PzXtYhCoTpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's nothing more disgusting than playing video games past the age of 16

but some video game tracks are legit interesting (you can trust me i have good taste)

youtube.com/watch?v=LND-yRuEd9c

youtube.com/watch?v=BcFIR6Bft9g

youtube.com/watch?v=cIXKUHY0zGA

are you 17 or 60?

Yes, there is.
People that don't listen to the vidya soundtrack while playing the game, and play some shitty music they listen to on the regular instead.

>implying the GITS soundtrack produced by Takkyu Ishino isn't a perfectly fine techno album suitable for any club back in the 90s
I mean, it's basically a techno V.A. including many german and french techno producers as well. And it's all music made specifically for the game (not licensed shit like on GTA games and the like).
So yeah OP, you're wrong. The fact music is on a video game doesn't mean it can't be listened out of context.
Of course listening to any kind of music while you're at home is fine, you edgelord faggit.

Attached: gitsmegalp.jpg (500x473, 52K)

UGH HUH
UGH HUH
UGHHUHUGHHUHUGHHUHUGHHUH
youtube.com/watch?v=BtJZTKoqK9E

ohhh, touched a nerve there, eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=PzXtYhCoTpM
lo-fi synth jazz fusion, can only be found in video games.

not him but are you admitting the OP was a troll? read rule 3

that song slaps

If you mean because of the last line, nah, that was tongue-in-cheek, hence the ironic "faggit".

People who liste to anime soundtracks

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 29K)

Can you reach a tiny bit more? You might get to the sun.

the only vidya song acceptable to listen to outside of its context desu

I love this. I never had the game but I played the demo a bunch of times. The title track is very memorable and takkyu is mad but I also really like the track by Beltram, The Vertical. I could see myself playing that in a party

I mean, why else would you react that way when user destryoed your argument?

But I like the one anime soundtrack I listen to

>there's nothing more disgusting than people that listen to vidya soundtracks outside of their original context

What about people who listen to EDM/electroswing remixes of vidya soundtracks in any context?

>getting upset over normie stuff
:/

>electroswing remixes of vidya soundtracks
I have to hear this, links?

I couldn't tell you, but I knew an annoying acid head who would play this shit all the time

that's outright degenerate

why?
they have nice music sometimes that you want to hear again

Try to play the full game sometime, it's pretty fun. The main theme by Takkyu plays on the last or second to last level, pretty hype.
And yeah Beltram's track is one of my favorites as well, I also like the Westbam, Hardfloor, Mijk Van Dijk and Scan X tracks a lot, but the whole thing is pretty nifty.

Attached: gits1.jpg (480x360, 24K)

my dude
literally listening to it now

Attached: screencapGITS.png (327x605, 262K)