/ae/

This is the apex of conceptual techno music. The farthest reaches of mind's possibilities of aural experience of the "Hardcore Continuum". The pinnacle of human-machine collaboration in the field of sound art.

There's nothing quite like this unique triptych (Confield / Gatnz Graf / Draft 7.30).

youtube.com/watch?v=MyCjAaSVSI0
youtube.com/watch?v=1qkMYxt4XYs
youtube.com/watch?v=VE8RBdR-Mws

Attached: autechrejpg.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdO9SzDd3OU
youtube.com/watch?v=g_v3MtRrniQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yECy4XcoP7U
youtube.com/watch?v=H6pqLWtfv_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's a different angle, still proving the same thesis nonetheless.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdO9SzDd3OU
youtube.com/watch?v=g_v3MtRrniQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yECy4XcoP7U

Pen Expers is the shit

exai / ae_live / elseq is the best triptych

>"that" guy who think he knows everything there is to know about electronic music but only really listen to meme IDM and entry-level electroacoustic

Attached: le ebin meme frog.jpg (800x800, 105K)

>not Quaristice / Oversteps / Exai

Yeah, probably the best ae track ever written (or could be the best IDM track? I dunno lol).
The second best to me is the L.C./Cap.IV tandem both of which forked off the same source obviously.

This track is easily top ten Autechre tracks ever

youtube.com/watch?v=H6pqLWtfv_g

also Pen Expers, Feed1, Goz Quarter, Dropp, Krib

You don't know shit pal, and you're the one who is a silly memester here.

> Quaristice / Oversteps /
Those were just pain weak. And Exai was like they were in a middle age crisis.

whats the best album to start with? tried to get into ae for a while now but only ever listened to a few of their tracks.

Attached: 24992237_10203825967406089_1403478110_n.jpg (218x203, 5K)

This sounds like they weren't even trying.

really substantive arguments you've got there

Chiastic Slide.

fine lads

Attached: 85045373.jpg (440x612, 51K)

possibly the scariest darkest ae track, i reserve it for reading spooky shit online, its proper haunting

Quaristice and its numerous versions (all of which are mostly garbage) were an obvious sign of deterioration, and Oversteps was basically a failed attempt to regain focus and reiterate the concept presented by Confield, but as we all know - «No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man».

>scariest darkest ae track
Lmao are you a girl of 17?

Oversteps was an attempted reiteration of... Confield? Lol, I thought I'd heard every take on ae's career imaginable but I wasn't expecting that. I'm really curious why you think something like krYlon is just a reiteration of the concept presented by e.g. Pen Expers though

bump

>This is the apex of conceptual techno music. The farthest reaches of mind's possibilities of aural experience of the "Hardcore Continuum". The pinnacle of human-machine collaboration in the field of sound art.
Agreed
>There's nothing quite like this unique triptych (Confield / Gatnz Graf / Draft 7.30).
I might agree more with this guy

>frog

Lego Feet, of course

imagine being this pretentious.

start from the beginning

fuck off /pleeb/

Amber

Attached: ae.png (890x800, 794K)

Autechre are the Rick and Morty of music

That would be OPN.