More like 90% chance

>British poster
>50% chance you are conversing with a Paki child molester

>Asians
>Shitskins

filthy subhuman niggers

>niggers
>using computers

Come on m8, you're overestimating their abilities.

> meanwhile the European Statistics casually label all sorts of shitskins as white

At least the Americans aren't delusional Achmed.

More like a 37% chance. Asians at least won't stab you or steal your car.

>German poster
>50% chance you are conversing with a roach rapist

Shit, the world has gone to hell.

>german poster
>100% turkish eu shill

Bullshit chart, non-hispanic whites are 65%~ of US.

>on Sup Forums
>69% chance you're talking to a projecting shitskin

On Sup Forums, no one know you're a spic

Shitskin here. (black)

Sup nigga.

What even is America man, like what's the whole big concept of it

Stats don't lie, Mëhmet.

>pol
>white

>America
>White

>Implying you can call white people the majority anymore when whites are neither the majority in the US let alone the whole world

>The demographics of USposters on Sup Forums is exactly the same as the demographics of population of the US

Sure thing.

Came here to post this.

You fookin uncle tom

>on Sup Forums
>99% chance you're conversing with a retard.

its funny, because its true.

old people don't count.

Kek I know all of these infidels here are absolutely haram. Inshallah brother.

>Thinks calling me an uncle tom is an insult

This. I'm 100% certain that our posters are at least 95% white here. Niggers and spics don't know how to post properly anyways. The only times you see U.S. flags are retarded posts are when people are LARPing as black shitposters or they come here from Reddit and the shilling is fully obvious.

This Chart is bullshit

>Spaniards and Portugese are the same as Mestizos and Hue Monkeys

wow u fookin bigot you've been tricked by conservashits to betray ur ppl vote Democrat ploz

at least we speak an Indo-European language, unlike you Saluman

Turks, Arabs and North Africans are listed as White in the US, m8

>100% certain

Please kill yourself faggot.

- Le black man

And they're listed as Germans in Germany

Whatever you say, Muhammad.

I second this.

it really depends on the state.
If you are in NJ there is a good change you have to interact with niggers every day, if you go out of your house.
If you are in Maine there is a good chance you dont see a nigger for months, if you go out of your house.

these stats are simply wrong. It's more like 65% white

Im hispanic but i may as well be white. America does a good job assimilating past the 1st generation.

Im 3rd gen by the way
Married to a white christian private school teacher.

SUdanese are counted as white in USA, bro.

kek

dude, read it again.

i said you are White and not some Brazilian Mulatto

No, they are listed as People with migration Background. I was born in the US myself

I 3/5ths this.

I'm disgusted i have to share this country with people like you.

Kek so you must be a shitskin since you're from the third world

Nigger I'm counted as hispanic because my Grandma moved here from Mexico, but shit half the people in Texas have a Mexican ancestor somewhere down the line, considering the fact that this used to be Mexico.

Despite that, I'm a Trump supporting (have been since July), gun waving, Sup Forums browsing american who pretty much looks 100% white. I kinda look like a chubbier Donald Trump Jr (fucking Mexican food)

Also, why did you ramp up the shitposting lately, Britain? Are you some faggot millenial butthurt about your elders voting to make the right choice to leave the EU?

If you live in an American Democratic city your definitely interacting with niggers every day.

>Im hispanic but i may as well be white.

A pig in a suit is not a man. I never understood this nu-Sup Forums kind of ideas, that somehow beings little more then animals are able to become americans/europeans if they are X. It's probably too much propaganda.

Or maybe it come with beard and fancy pants, i don't know...

HEYOHHHHH

I appreciate the 3/5th clause. Can't tell my black friends this because pragmatism is not in the ebonics vocabulary.

Hey ese why are you race traitoring huh? You got a problem with that tight authentic Mexican burrito flaps man..? Don't you want a nice tight tortilla??

Not really you idiot

I made a mistake when reading a post and can accept it, as any other human being.

You, on the other hand, are a disgusting piece of shit that pop out of your chair soon as you get the chace. Grow up.

Gotta admit that the way he said fookin was kinda funny though

No, i'm polish-American. My Family moved to Bavaria when i was two. We are here with the Army to contain the eternal Kraut.

I'm sure we are all whiter than you, Tyrone

bbb

>Polish
>White
TOP FUCKING KEK NICE MEMES

So you appreciate being consdered 3/5ths of a person? am i being trolled?

You are right but you've gotta realize that if we stop immigration all of these lesser races will be breed out by whites but that only matters if we can actually fucking stop immigration that is non-white.

Can you understand them and ebonics?

Try stringing together a cognitive sentence kiddo.

>that if we stop immigration all of these lesser races will be breed out by whites
Mongrels? Is that what you want? a race of mongrels? So that kind of progressive ideas come with the beard?

Americans mongrels are disgusting enough

Kek

And they are also less than 1% of the population.

technically that the chart is pretty close to the actual stats, but blacks and mexicans don't really go on these types of sites for the most part.

>blacks are the only minority demographic not growing

sweet mercy maybe there is hope

> t. 1/4 Mestizo + 1/4 Sioux + 1/2 beady Anglo

at least you are sun resistant

>Portugal

Dumbass, the 3/5th clause meant slaves only caunted 3/5th of a vote. Slave owners wanted to count their slaves as individual votes to give them more political power. Normal people didn't (many wished to abolish slavery) but knew there had to be a compromise so the slave owning south would join the USA to fight back against britain. So they made the 3/5th clause, which was enough to appease the slave owners.

Learn fucking history before you talk shit.

>tfw village is 95% white

It's funny because it's very close to St. Louis

Swedish poster - 99% cuck

and 1/64 german, and 1/16 nigger, and 1/1024 Portuguese.

Filthy mongrels

>Understand Ebonics

what do you think senpai?

They kill each other to maintain the equilibrium

Sup Forums flag tier
>White
Norway
Austria
Netherlands
Denmark
Argentina
>Tanned white tier
Germany
>Franc white tier
Belgium
France
>White (((ally))) tier
Amerifriends
Bolsjevik slav flags
>White but a little more inbred because of isle tier
England
Scotland
Ireland
>Chink white tier
Spürdo
>Mud white tier
Spain
Italy
>Fully islamic tier white
Sweden
London
>BBC tier
Moortugal
Paris

Are Changs really shitskins

I know all that fancy story. But still a nigger vote counting 3/5ths mean that a nigger personal vote means 3/5th out of mongrel american.

I was wrong in wich nigger were considered 3/5ths of a person. they simply weren't considered as a persons

>german poster
>60% chance you are conversing with a mudslim

While I don't agree with your sentiment (rather save my people than watch them commit self-genocide) it's our fault.

And it's not just us killing ourselves. Black women are literally aborting more babies than giving birth.

Margaret Sanger is proud.

Actually, less then half...

Niggers kill and abort each other rapidly. The only reason we are 62% tier is because out government isn't doing anything about the fucking spics pouring in over the border.

>Sup Forums POSTER
>100% CHANCE FOR VIRGIN BASEMENT DWELLING FAGGOT EATER

I'm not white and I post here all the time. At least I'm lactose tolerant.

>Austria is not just little Germany

Are you retarded? Blacks weren't counted for shit. They had no sway over their "vote".

The 3/5th clause didn't mean we were 3/5ths of a person. If you believe that, you're an idiot.

Clearly you haven't seen the mugshot collection of what qualifies as "white".

>UK poster
>30% chance you're conversing with a Londonistani or Kiltcuck

>these are the people who make up the 62% non Hispanic white demographic

1 post by this id and it seems there are lots of american proxyfags posting from german IPs the past 1 week or so whats with that.

>The 3/5th clause didn't mean we were 3/5ths of a person.

Like i said, my wrong. You weren't considered as persons. Stop being so angry, don't make your nigger race steryotipes true.

Why do you defend that your vote should count only 3/5ths of that of a mongrel criollo?

Your country is fucked.

Hispanic is not a race

Asians aren't shitskins. They're whiter than whites themselves, and no, i'm not talking about skin colour.

spaniards and portugese don't immigrate.

Mongrels will be breed out as long as they continue eventually the blood will run pure again but its going to take awhile.

>Asians aren't shitskins
>muh asians are based
>muh pic "comparing" chinks with nigger obviously not made by a chink

So this ideas come with the big glasses without lenses? Or is it the fancy haircuts? It's probably what you guys hear with your portable vynils.

We have a quite large community in USA. Counting with 2 and 3 gen, numbering over 2 millions, iirc.

They won't breed us out if they aren't in my country.
The largest, or 2nd largest community in France are the Portuguese

Nigger I'm counted as hispanic because my Grandma moved here from Mexico, but shit half the people in Texas have a Mexican ancestor somewhere down the line, considering the fact that this used to be Mexico.
Wrong, there were only a thousand or so Mexicans, all Mexicans in Texas come after annexation, pretty much in the last 20 years.

This.
There's only white, black, and Asian. After that they get divided into cultures. But Hispanics are just the bastards of Arabs, Moors, Iberians, and Native Americans

not talking about your country but the US specifically. The reason you see whites at 60% right now is because of mass immigration and white immigration down. It used to be where we'd get shitloads of white immigrants and only a few non-whites. Once the US stops with its current immigration suicide whites will increase.

>Once the US stops with its current immigration suicide whites will increase.
>implying it will stop

Americans are so deluded

Oh it's going to stop.

We can only hope.

Trump won't win bro.

Just like how brexit wasn't going to happen right?