Kek

kek

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659842/No-Polish-vermin-Police-investigating-laminated-cards-reading-leave-EU-home-scum-posted-doors.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8ldhoYZZwE
youtube.com/watch?v=qd8oX5NJt84
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3624623/Polish-rapist-20-year-criminal-record-slipped-Britain-unchecked-battered-man-learning-difficulties-24-hours-later.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2933081/Four-Polish-burglars-savagely-beat-lecturer-raid-home-jailed-19-years-each.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2127447/Con-Air-flying-weekly-Warsaw--50m-send-Polish-criminals-home-face-justice.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563890/Foreigners-commit-fifth-of-crime-in-London.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NUQ0nNN95gM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smug native Brits can now relax comfortably while us subhuman immigrants get openly harassed.

>tfw I would be a double subhuman in UK for being brazilian and having polish ancestry.
>tfw João Palaczewski da Silva

Because our white plumbers are clearly the worst immigrants that come to UK and not the black mudslimes that openly behead people on the streets.

I mean they are pretty trash, but there are worse ones out there.

>>tfw I would be a double subhuman in UK
I know that feel bro

desu

poland arent sending their best people into other countries...

And neither is the Middle East or Africa.

This. How about they post this shit about the rapefugees running pedophile rings and Sharia law zones. I fucking hate people so much sometimes

Yes, but at least they aren't refugees from Syria, they have some BASIC manners and know that islam destroys europe.

Not the best but not the worst, I dont really see a reason to hate them, well maybe except that they speak funny by mixing polish with english, can be pretty annoying in the long term.

Damn ! what say you in your defense now German ?

Good for them. Fuck off out of their homeland leech.

Haha! they even went to the trouble of laminating the cards.

>white, mostly legal, working immigrants who can speak general English and have basic manners are leeches
Ok bud

They can't because it would be racist, they are only allowed to talk shit about white people or they would be excluded from society.

>Laminated
>In Polish

I very much doubt this wasn't just some buttmad middle class Remain voter.

> subhuman leaves
> t. toilet dirty af

amerifat here

is the "polish plumber" thing just like our mexicans?

HAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED YOU STUPID IMMIGRANT

ASSIMILATE OR FUCK OFF

It's an overused meme. Besides, Poles are legal immigrants in EU countries, including the UK as they haven't invoked Article 50 yet.

>legal
>didn't come through freedom of movement
They came in through freedom of movement, now that Britain isn't going to be a part of the EU anymore then the people who aren't British become illegal immigrants retroactively. It's a side effect when you decide to take control of your own borders that you would want the aliens previously guaranteed an open door to get the fuck out.

GAGAGAAHGAAHAHA '

FUCKING POLLOCKS

>google translate
Kill yourselves brits. And least translate it properly.

>then the people who aren't British become illegal immigrants retroactively

nope

ok, figured as much. all the poles i've met (which can be counted on one hamburger) have been more religious, less impulsive, less thieving, and just more moral than most of the spics i've come across (my state gives 350 million a year to illegal immigrants)

>polish vermin goes back home
>suddenly there is no one to do any hard work in the UK
>brits being "master race" and always full of themself cannot stand the thought of working in a construction site or being a plumber
>shitskin migrants unable to even hold a fork properly
>whole of UK turns to literal shit

>Poland gets a small workforce increase from all the poles coming back

Wouldnt even be mad if that happend, you cucks deserve that fate.

hey piotr, watcha doin?

Why do you hate Poles so much, Brits? Does the squatting annoy you? I mean they can't be worse than pakis or any other mudslimes that came in your country.

Once freedom of movement is over, they will have the same visa terms as any non-EU country with no agreement, which will mean they need to get one if they want to reside and work in England. If they don't, they will become illegal immigrants after the official exit from the EU, just as UK nationals residing within the EU will be booted out as well.

>Poland gets a small workforce increase from all the poles coming back

Oh god, what would we do with them? We don't have enough jobs for the people who stayed!

Who will clean english shitters after we leave?
Will England become poo in loo 2.0?
Will they just drop teabags into the toilets and then drink it all?

Are pols the mexicans of the UK?

Indian plumbers, they're born for the job!

A couple of polish men kicked the shit out of a family outside my house on new year

I live in a 99% white British town

We entered the country legally.

Squatting, laminating.

Just for fun?

Pic related. Source is 2012 crime statistics. It's worse now.

lol fucking polaks

only immigrate to the agnlo shithole if you plan on bombing this scum

if you dont have the testicles....leave the grown up jobs to the Arabs

Can you show the graph showing the % of the immigrants committing crimes?

Thank you Janusz.

If you think Poles are bad, you haven't seen Romanians:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8ldhoYZZwE

This, no true Brit would be arsed to translate the insult.

sterotypes are the same. Hardworking but dumb manual labouers

this

Now show the percentages. Because I am pretty sure that 1384 out of 1384 somalians commited a crime and 4742 our of 1M poles did.

These subhumans need to be replaced with highly skilled and culturally enriching pakis.

>poles in the uk

>accused

Also where are all the sand niggers? Or maybe we are to believe that Lithuanians are more criminal than arabs/Africans

The poles seem to be a big issue for you, Abdul.

How do you feel about the pakis that rape children and kill people on the streets?

Oh yeah, those fucking poles drink beer, listen to shitty music and do piss jobs, much like other brits amirite?

Your anger is directed at wrong people

Ten years ago it was you're best, I've always loved the pols but over the last few years I have seen the scum of Poland coming over for benefits and to make and deal crack, that with all the Latvian and Romanian homeless smack heads living in bins, I'm not surprised people just want you all the fuck off.

>romania is gaining on Poland

Good, I want to see the shitbrits suffer.I feel sorry for the scots, the welsh and the irish, but I'm glad as hell when the inbreds get gyppoed the fuck out.

Why would you write on it in polish?

youtube.com/watch?v=qd8oX5NJt84

I don't want all the qt polish girls to leave. So many of them have great asses.

Because they think Poles have low English skills.

le polish plumber meme

scum, time to fuck off

all points to this being a false flag operation aimed at pointing brexit as racist xenophobes

They'll probably leave for other western UE countries shortly after coming bac to Poland so no worries

Poles keep their citizenship, they are the largest nation of the new EU member. Mehmets and Tyrons from Middle East and Africa change their citizenships and they are "natives

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3624623/Polish-rapist-20-year-criminal-record-slipped-Britain-unchecked-battered-man-learning-difficulties-24-hours-later.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2933081/Four-Polish-burglars-savagely-beat-lecturer-raid-home-jailed-19-years-each.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2127447/Con-Air-flying-weekly-Warsaw--50m-send-Polish-criminals-home-face-justice.html

this desu, poles are based

>tfw when I'm 1/8 Lithuanian and Brits beat me up on the streets on the daily basis

>coming over for benefits
I've seen a report by some English university that % of Poles receiving benefits is much, much lower than native English. Looking for that source right now.

Hating on polish working proletarians for not having qualities of middle-class person in Britain while your capital is infested with subhumans.Are you retarded?
That's true, even ukrainians speek english better, in my experience, but I am from Kiev.

DELETE THIS

Poles are poorly educated in everything if they don't have university degrees

>British become illegal immigrants retroactively
I how seen the same said in other places.What do they teach you in schools?

That is low.
>do not approve

that is not what retroactively means

>CTRL + F "hey rabbi"
>0 of 0

and you faggots consider yourselves aware.

dollars get you donuts those were placed by those non-voting millenial scum now throwing a tantrum that their tweeting didn't win them anything.

>Britain shares our hate for Catalans

Nice.

since when is hardworking a Mexican stereotype?

Poles have been and always will be cheap shit workers, 5 poles do what 1 normal human can do, just fucking remove them.

Guess what m8, they're English living in fucking England!! they can claim what they want, how many English are claiming in Poland? I'd say about 0

>kick out hard-working Europeans
>keep all the Muslims

Top Kek.

I hope Britain burns to the ground.

Enjoy the muslim cock you fucking Vermin of Europe. I hope this time they erradice your asses and never fuck with Europe again.

I'm currently on my phone at the gym laddo, so I can't really access the official statistics, plus their websites aren't designed for mobile display.

These are 2007 stats.

"Around a third of all sex offences and a half of all frauds in the capital are carried out by non-British citizens.

Poles, who have entered Britain in record numbers since they joined the European Union in 2004, committed 2,310 crimes in the first six months of this year to become the most prolific offenders.

Romanians, whose country became part of the EU in January, committed more than 1,000 offences — an eightfold rise on the same period in 2006, according to Metropolitan Police figures for solved crimes."

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563890/Foreigners-commit-fifth-of-crime-in-London.html

Fucking jews kill them all.

>tfw Ukrainian immigrant
Nobody can really tell my looking at me but my name is a dead give away.

We're everywhere though, waiting to strike when Slavic empire is formed

Tyrons are only in USA, you need to think up a new name for the ones in UK

>trying to distract us with muslims so you can come over for free gibs
nice try bartosz

Oh plz do my man, you will literally be killed, and not by the people you are harassing

I don't see the jewish hand as strongly in the Europe as in USA

NO ONE is getting kicked out. Understand this

I hope it does not, a lot is riding on UK being successful right now.

Change your name

They ALL have to go back.

how is it there in the south? its crazy to think that brazil has the largest polish diaspora of +3.5mln, literally 10% of our country's population

>eastern chicks dig foreigners and they arent corrupted by feminism yet

>Hey rabbi...whatcha doin??

Not the jews themselves, the concept. In that image we see a rabbi spray painting a swastika on his own temple under the cover of darkness to have something to point to as evidence against his adversaries. Consider who the fuck would laminate and dual-language their hate hate frenemy notes?

I'm telling you, this was millennial trash false-flagging to continue whipping up the fear.

>No more polish vermin
Muh racism against eastern Europeans , meanwhile this happens
youtube.com/watch?v=NUQ0nNN95gM

But they didn't translate. This is gibberish.

>distract

Its just the truth honestly, and I actually been in the UK not for gibs tho.
didnt like it, too many arabs and blacks, cant handle that stuff since we dont have them in Poland

Poles are the worst parasites in the Union.

>Change your name

How georgian of you.

This
Polish women love to burn coal

> r-rayssseest
Actual niggers of the EU

The best would be able to migrate legally, just like they do to Australia and Canada.
The not so best will have to get a job back home.
> b-but at least my Slav potato face has blue eyes

ARE YOU RACIST? YOU CLAIM THAT GENTLE BROWNIES COMMIT CRIME?

WTF I HATE CANADA NOW

True. Based on my observations, I can tell that the only ones that migrate to London are people not capable of living on their own without getting drunk every single night and then whining they have no money left. Great Britain is a shit choice, because the costs of living are extremely high out there, while the salary offers are usually lower than what I can get here in Warsaw. Computer science is a specific craft, though. Still, if I were to migrate anywhere, GB would be on the bottom of my list.