I want a Spanish GF, what do they think of Irishmen?

By Spanish I mean Spanish from Spain not Latin America, the latin ones arses are too big. I find actual Spanish girls super sexy.

she looks retarded

The Irish and Spaniards are eternal comrades. You should do fine user.

>I mean Spanish from Spain not Latin America

Spain needs to return Andalusia!

Soy bankito lindooo mmmm kjjjjjaaaa muereteeee colonizadorrr culiaoooaaaaaaAAAAA

>the latin ones arses are too big
Atrociously obvious bait.

You guys are basically pale iberians anyway, so you only need to speak the language, the rest like a Irish woman. But good luck m8, Spanish woman have an incredible princess sindrome and are pretty bitchy.

Be assertive. Look her in the eyes, be confident in what you say, and mean what you say. Take her to some place that you have chosen beforehand, i.e. tell her "I know place xxxx which is great on Friday nights, you will love it if you come with me" instead of the generic beta "l-l-let's maybe do something some day?".
When you are there, approach her gently step by step until you notice that she shows signs of attraction - playing with her hair, tilting her head towards you, etc. And when the right moment comes, get close to her and whisper in her ear: "I am Greek you subhuman shitskin"

Debuelban los hespejos

Keked

no, we aren't, Iberians are 60% Moorish while we have pure Celtic genes

> 60% Moorish
m8 do you even know the meaning of "Moorish"?

she looks like she was thinking about some Huge Black Penis at that moment

Gib Russian gf who's after my money and will ruin my life, Andrei

Mfw I'm Spanish, but I can't roll my Rs...

If you don't speak Spanish you may as well be invisible to the average Spaniard.

This, for fucks sake lads.

I'll use universal sign language senorita.

You posted a portuguese girl

>after my money and will ruin my life

what is the difference to Spanish women?

>haciendole caso a un descastado griego

Russian girls behave and look like actual pricesess, ours just want to be treated like such

>princess
>priceless

kek

this desu
Iberians should stop larping as celts while they aRe look like Moors...

Is it just me or does she just look like an arab without the burka?

Do you guys like Finnish murderers?
Is this the most finnish face you have ever seen?