youtube.com/watch?v=swSytFVMHuU&ab_channel=HoraceWinkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Popeye's or KFC?

FPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

Neither.

Church's chicken.

Did you support the Brexit?

Nigga what do you think? I am a negro on pol.

Whats you IQ?
Do you Support nigger culture?
Are you Aware we allowed your species to procreate at a Level which is now threatening our species survival?
How do you Dress so good?
Do blacks laugh at Whites for wanting families, like we laugh at blacks for not wanting to be fathers?
Whose your fav rap star?

Thx heaps!

when intelligent blacks are alone, are they more likely to talk about how pathetic whites are, like in the "dear white people" blogs where blacks assume they are flawless and whites are all idiots, or are you more likely to talk about how your lives would be better if low-life thugs like Mike Brown did not exist?

Thomas Sowell and Milton Friedman are gods

What is your opinion on black ghetto culture and how it keeps the black man down

1.) No idea
2.) No I don't
3.) Why not
4.) Blacks used to be the sharpest kids on the block
5.) I don't
6.) lolrap

Second one senpai.

Yes they are.

It's the root cause of the black failure. That and the dems who push this whole cultural identity bullshit.

are you a nigger or are you black?

I'm not from Nicaragua so I'm guessing black.

Prove your black. Show us the last thing you stole

Would you like to visit Africa? Do you know from what part of Africa you might come from?

>It's the root cause of the black failure. That and the dems who push this whole cultural identity bullshit.

And do you believe white democrats give blacks welfare checks and ebts to consciously keep them in the hood instead of uplifting themselves and voting in them?

It checks out

If you could go back in time and have it so Lincoln sent the nigs back on a boat after the civil war, would you take one for the team?

Im just asking if you are on welfare or not, since it changes what you have to say.

Last thing I stole was a pack of gum back when I was 5. Dad drove me back to the store, pulled my pants down, and spanked me infront of God and everybody.

Never stole again.

Fuck Africa and no idea.

Yes. Fuck the democrats who ruined blacks. We were bad enough. We were getting better though until they suddenly became "helpful" and not racist.

>whitey confirmed
Popeyes you filthy nigger

i am not satisfied...

can you Elaborate on the Dress Thing? im White and would love to know your attitude towards good Dress.

do you read books? if so, what is your favourite theme?

do your parents work?

Why do africans assume that they are oppressed living in White countries, when africa is a complete shit hole?

Sorry senpai but no. You think I wanna be in Africa?

KEK

Bitch Popeye's is for niggers who don't have access to Church's chicken.

Will Black America ever forgive White America?

Nop op, but i'm a nigger so I can answer.

The leftist mostly pushed the welfare state and their toxic ideologies like multiculturalism to feed their egos. In their mind they don't think they're doing any harm.

As long as white leftist exist, I doubt it.

Answer me this. Why did the blacks side with the spics on the immigration issue? There's just no sense to it. It comes off as cutting off your nose just to spite your face by 'getting back' at whitey.

You know damn well these Mexicans have to go back.

Why haven't you offed yourself yet nigger?

Nigger Churches tastes like shit and is filled with more lard than your fat mammy's ass.

Nope, not on welfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=swSytFVMHuU&ab_channel=HoraceWinkk

Nigga we use to be sharp. And cultured.

I frequently read Thomas Sowell's works and the Bible.

My father passed away but he was a business owner while he was alive. Mother still works.

I don't know. Most blacks are ignorant.

This desu

Ignorance. Most blacks who do support Trump recognize this.

Fuck off nigger

You're worse than a chick at attention seeking

thoughts on whites in general and on pol

banging white chicks?

Because I'm not Irish. You guys are the niggers of Europe, so I wouldn't talk shit.

Only people who think church's taste bad are niggas who've never had it.

it's good intentions from stupid people

do you think illegal immigration and the rise of globalism destroyed the black american family?

(you)

Britain ended the world slave trade (gave the world REAL social justice, not this BS the leftist claim) and America gave the world meritocracy. Blacks have benefited greatly from white civilization.

White women are not worth it.

Based Sowell

Decent banter, had some chuckles

Political philosophy?
Ethical philosophy?

No I don't think those two issues are the main causes of the destruction of the black family.

The destruction of the black family is from liberal social programs that replaced the black father with the government.

Whats the price of coke in Nicaragua ?

>Why do africans assume that they are oppressed living in White countries, when africa is a complete shit hole?

Because white leftist constantly cited all the historical instances of oppression done to them in the past by whites to keep racial animosity thriving. Then they kept citing the fact that disparity in life outcomes still persistent by race, which they concluded is had evidence that white ppl are still oppressing them to this day since ppl and cultures are all equal.

And if you step into the shoes of the black person who has heard this argument all thru his or her life and nothing else than you start thinking it's true too.

Until we have real black leaders who fight against this black mentality, no.

There is a movement happening however. It's called Hotep. They are retarded about Egypt and eating meat but most don't blame whites about black troubles. They actually believe in the idea of "black power".

Not the best solution but there is some ideologies growing among blacks that make them realize that whites aren't the main cause of our troubles after all.

I don't know, ask

thank you my negro friend, i wish you many good buckets of chicken in the future and i hope that you help MAGA

>replaced the black father with the government.
makes sense user

doesn't the lack of jobs or the competition for low-skilled work hasten along that replacement?

Whats the price of coke in Nicaragua ?

Constitutional libertarian I guess. Limited government with the utmost freedom but if California wants to be a communist shithole, let em. Just don't steal from everyone else (taxes and regulations) to build your dystopia. 10th amendment and all that jazz.

Just leave people alone.

>White women are not worth it

Ahahahahahaha. You're going to trigger some feelz.

Do you not believe that you should judge a man on the content of his character not the colour of his skin? So any 'black' movement is redundant?!

Its really cheap to get some really good stuff.
1 gram is $35

Why? You white guys know it's the truth as well.

Black women are ugly as hell (for the most part, mostly due to their attitdues) and white women are the most privileged little shits on the planet who manage to topple entire CONTINENTS.

Women just suck in general.

yes, black movements are retarded, especially in this day and age.

You guys seriously need to start wearing condoms Jesus Christ

Your dad sounds like a fucking dude. Wish my dad had given a shit about me 2bh

He was. Best black dad on the planet. Cancer got him when I was younger.

and for a normal baggy you pay C$200
which is $7

Cheap = $35. I expected it to be excellent quality and under $10

Yes. Lack of low skilled jobs (due to immigration and minimum wage) has caused the decent black man to disappear even quicker. Dems have failed to realize this or they just don't care.

Thanks senpai, I'll do my best.

Are you learning how to establish principles
in black communities that will help lift black Americans
up from the grim depravity that the left has propped up?
Nuclear Family, Moralistic behavior,putting education in high regard,
and scorning degenerate behavior?

The good one is for $7, the one thats pure is for $35 and even then its cheap compared to US which is $80 for a baggy of shitty pancake powder

Gib black gf

Obviously cheap for the US but you are a transit country between source countries and destination countries. $35 still sounds expensive even if its pure, how much is a kilo of pure?

Would you agree welfare and specifically child benefits for single mothers has been detrimental to black people in the US ?

How do you feel about affirmative action ?

After all this time, is academic success still considered betraying your own culture among black people ?

How would you go about to put a stop to black crime ?

Was Patrice O'Neal the funniest black comedian ?

I use to help impoverish kids in governmental housing as a part time job (homework, activities, etc.)

It's not impossible. I saw improvement in so many of the kids, especially the young black males. Kids who honestly believed that there was no alternative for them except the shithole culture they grew up in. The problem is, no one agreed with what I was doing/teaching the kids. I swear if I had been white, they would have claimed I was the most racist person on the planet and I was trying to take away their "culture". Sad thing is, most of them who were hindering me was liberal whites.

The black culture can be fixed. It just won't happen with so many opposing forces.

>Argentinian thinks that is a black woman

>Greek

For whites I'm a shitskin. For blacks I'm white as snow. Makes you think. Have met sone women that are worth it though.

Here's a question, what do you think of Malcolm X?

I'm white but I like him, I read his autobiography and it's really good. He's a guy who wanted to stand the fuck up for himself, and fuck all the white folk keeping him down. Even though I'm white I related to him out of that feeling of people fucking you over. And I never connected with MLK as much (not a big fan of the guy really) because he was like "oh let's just sit down and be silent, yeah, THAT'S what you should do when people are fucking you over". Ball-less prick.

$300 or less.

How often do blacks involve themselves in agriculture. I would assume that they look at farms and go "SHEEEEEIT THATS SLAVE WORK RACIST CRACKA"

1.) Yes. Definitely

2.) Pure racism. Meritocracy or bust dammit.

3.) Unfortunately yes. I've witnessed it first hand.

4.) Send black fathers home, put in measures to reduce recidivism, School vouchers to black parents so they don't have to send their kids to shithole schools that just produce thugs, get Dems out of urban development, and reduce welfare.

5.) Who the hell is Patrice?

I think that much of white christian america lives in a guilt-based society, in that guilt from god or family will preemptively keep you in line morally, and this is instilled from childhood and reinforced

and I think much of black christian america lives a shame-based society in which its accepted that you have the capacity to stray from the path and may do wrong, but you always have a chance at redemption through religion, but it's a come-to-jesus type thing

am I way off here? I'm from NY, maybe it's regional

Publix

Actually, you'd be surprised. Most blacks, in the south anyway, were and still are heavily involved in agriculture.

>Who the hell is Patrice?

you must be new here

MLK>Malcolm. Simple reasons really:

1.)Muslim

2.)Violent

Other than that, yeah I understand why people respected him. I don't but to each his own.

Everything is relative.

How can a kilo be $300?? if a gram is $35?

Good. I think it would help the black community if they were more involved in making what they use

That is a black woman, ape. Not every black woman is a fat, black, hideosity.
He's a virgin edgelord. Hence why he blames women for everything.

Most people don't know this but blacks in rural areas are, for the most part, very simple and decent folks. It's when we collectively move to democratic shitholes is when we become the worst things on the planet.

fuck off reddit shill.

>5.) Who the hell is Patrice?
When it comes to Right mined, pro-male, anti-PC/Feminist, black men Patrice O'neal was in a league of his own. The man said what he wanted and if he felt it as right he was unapologetic. Other comedians feared him because the man could out talk anyone and shoot bullshit down like an ace.
Look up Patrice O'neal.

BASED

Based black

I don't think so. Most people who feel guilty about "whiteness" is leftist rabid atheist. Most conservatives don't feel that guilt, at least in my experiences, and they tend to be religious.

White guilt comes from the leftist ideology. Not necessarily religion.

KYS nigger

Why do you want me to kill myself? Because I'm a black who dares not to think how you expect me to?

Fuck off.

I'll check him out.

Do you live in Wisconsin? We have state-wide chicken fests every year the week before the 4th. Goin' to one tonight with my girlfriend. Shit's tight.

Double Based

So, you're a father-figure to kids that were raised by single moms, I guess. Ever since the "Great Society" fiasco, the black broken-home ratio has skyrocketed. Before the mid-60s blacks were more conservative than others: a lot lower divorce rate,their kids had two parents, and they went to churches.

No I'm in the South East. I'd love to be somewhere like Wisconsin.

As a black I know how to truly root out if this is real or not

Who's your main in Budokai?

If genetic engineering was commercially available and cheap would blacks implant white genes into their prospective offspring? We see many black woman from hood rats to education black females wear prosthetic hair, bleach their skin and get rhinoplasty to erase afrocentric noses. Would blacks take it a step further and apply it to their offspring on a broad reproductive basis?

Sorry to hear that user he sounds like he did a good job raising you.

I think a factor is our coddling and indulgence of women. It's in the same boat as letting women in combat roles in the military or football players wearing pink for breast cancer awareness.

Ever been to the U.P.? People there are hilariously stupid. Great place to be, too.

Post hand w/ timestamp or you're a white boy playing blackie.

My favorite black man died too soon
RIP patrecie

Questions from a fellow black gentleman:
Have you ever met other like minded black people IRL?

Do you share your political views with other black people or do you keep them to yourself because the backlash towards black people who don't fall in line with liberal mindset or have independent points of view?

>patreeky

goddamn his laugh was funnier than most comedians

Kinda felt that way. It's really sad what has happened to the black family.

LOL I only played three I think and it was Krillin.

I don't know, can't speak for blacks. I probably wouldn't, seeing how I have some white in me and my wife is half white. Already got it.

He really did. Wish all of my family turned out like he wanted.

This.

U.P.? Evidently not, I don't recognize it.