Latin American women master race

Latin American women master race.

Yes, this is the American that moved to Guadalajara to teach English for a few years. Just arrived a week ago.

The amount of hot Mexican women located in this city is blowing my mind. As a handsome White guy i'm getting a lot of stares boys!

Ask me anything, and post hot Latin American women.

hope you get beheaded

Hope you get beheaded

Jaysus me fucking dick.

nice proxies

mail me a latina qt

Jelly bruhs!

This means "I hope you get beheaded" in Irish btw

>womanlets
>hot

This is not a proxy. Just got here and loving it. The people here are so nice.

I heard the Chapultapec area is awesome, so ima hit that part of town this weekend.

Latin American women master race.

Theyre all pregnant by 15 tho

>American
>using commie units

hope you get beheaded

Stay salty my friends. Guadalajara is very safe. Cant wait to hit the town this weekend.

what the fuck are you doing in mexico filthy wh*Te subhuman

>not having a college education

Latinas master race.

>Chapultapec
> Guadalajara

WTF are you talking about?

No way argentinas are that tall

Literally nigger tier in this

muh dik
queer

No. Too dark. The rest are dickable

Avenida Chapultepec
100% recommended

161 bro, yes they are

as a 168ish manlet I'm a little disappointed on european women's height tho

what do you look like user? have any pics of you walking around yet?

I'm not OP, I was answering the chilango

This amigo gets it.

Not yet bro, ill post another thread in a week or so after i start going out. Work and finding a place has kept me hell of busy.

Im 5.10, White, brown hair, hazel eyes and athletic.

I should have some this weekend.

How is your work? What age are the kids you're teaching?

Forgot to add, if they ever ask you about how things are in America, you have to do us and all of Sup Forums a favor and tell them that Americans don't celebrate Easter and they put their shoes in the microwave.

Work is great, my students range in age from 16 to 45. They are primarily one on one classes but some times i teach groups or go to businesses to do a lesson. I make between 8,000-13,000 pesos a month. My rent is 3,100 for everything.

You thinking about doing this user?

>tell them that Americans don't celebrate Easter and they put their shoes in the microwave.

I will spread the word my friend!

>You thinking about doing this user?
Yea, I'd love to move to somewhere in Latin America for a few years. Though probably not Mexico, since I'm more of a Brazilaboo and would like to go to either Sao Paulo, Florianopolis, or Rio.

definitely doable man, If i were you start learning Portuguese right now. It will make your transition a lot smoother and make you a better teacher. Language knowledge will also increase you chances of meeting a local girl.

They will treat you a lot better then spoiled Western women from the USA or Europe.

CHI

Thanks for the advice man. Do you have any advice in general for language learning? What are some resources I should know about?

Upper middle class Tapatias can be pretty cute but they unfortunately like plastic surgery as much as Colombians

>Tapatias

I personally consider them wanna be White girls. I tend to avoid them at all costs.

Thats a lie, im full of shit. It all depends on how pretentious she is.

Every single girl who was born in Guadalajara is a tapatía

>Not olive skinned

into the trash it goes

So what are you doing in Guadalajara then?

You're right i conceded defeat.

I would jump into a class bud. They are structured and you are held accountable. Get as much of it down as you can prior to arrival and you will go very far, or even become fluent.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure what cultural differences exist between the irish and the mexicans. They are both catholic, get drunk all the time, beat the living shit out of each other and have 20 family members.

Chasing Mexicanas, learning Spanish and teaching English. I got a full plate at the moment.

You can download that app Duolingo to practice. I wouldnt recommend using that solely to learn a language but its really useful as a way to keep it fresh in your mind. I really enjoy it

t. been learning Italian on and off for 4 years

We drink tequila, they drink whisky, very different cultures bro

See

Tapaías eh? In my first post regarding them i honestly did not know what i was talking about.I just learned this word yesterday. I guess i should get more familiar with it since im going to be meeting a lot of them,

Currently living in Zapopan. I heard the women in down town Guadalajara (about 7 miles away from me) are a lot different. Darker i mean.

Only one week in though, i gotta keep exploring and learning.

Argentina is white

>Mexicans are fatter than Americans
>Latina women explode into blimps by age 24
No thank you.

would they like an g*rman?

yes, womanlets are hot, idiot

Depends like any woman how attractive you are.

Zapopan girls are nice tho, I'll agree not the best personality

Dude it's about the same, arguing about a meme 1% difference is ridiculous, there's plenty of lists where you guys come on top

Be careful, man, Guadalajara is not as safe as you seem to think. Seriously, it is the national laundry hub and the base for the most dangerous cartel at the moment. So, a lot of really shady shit is happening behind the scenes. Which you more likely won't see if you stay out of trouble, but still.

Seriously, be careful.

Will do amigo. All im doing is chasing mexicanas, teaching english, learning spanish and seeing some awesome sites.

>CHI

You got me. Dat ass

You're actually just a CHI that got deported aren't you?