My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy

My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jx1KUfNe8XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least he wasnt in harry potter, one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Still looks good desu

My mom had watched White Collar several times and was having trouble finding a new show to kill time with. Burn Notice worked out nicely for her.

I'm sorry, did I miss something?

That seems like a lowkey insult. I genuinely like the show.

Leave Fiji alone, terrorists!

When you're burned _______ you make the comfiest TV show ever made.

Even more comfy than Quantum Leap.

Are you sick? Stuck inside all day? Watch this in whatever town they leave you.....cause you're not goin anywhere.

It is really comfy, isn't it?

>When you're a spy, making a sandwich can be a great way to keep yourself from getting hungry.

beat me to it

Bullshit, you eat yogurt. No wonder the CIA dumped your ass.

How much did Dannon pay Burn Notice how to make their product more masculine via marketing?

This role really was perfect for him. That emotionless, disaffected, robotic yet vaguely snarky attitude made him a really cool spy in Burn Notice.

I also saw Fargo season 2. He was not good in that.

BN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. WC

I really want to watch BN in FHD, yet all I have is some 240p episodes bc bad internet

Shut Eye is pretty good

There are blu-rays

Burn Notice was top tier to be honest, had the most entertaining going undercover I've seen in a show.

what life facts did you learn from burn notice?

I can remember one about how to spot a tail where you randomly speed up and slowdown and even indicate left while going right.

one of the best episodes has to be Michael stopping the bank robbery

>He was not good in that.

What are you smoking?

To a young man, yes. For an old lady they flip.

burn notice fucking sucked "oh yeah I'm a badass CIA spy. what, actually hurting someone so this show isn't PG13? h*ck no I'll just judo chop them so they pass out!"

Loved this guy in Fargo

youtube.com/watch?v=jx1KUfNe8XU

>In the field you'll often find yourself without access to weapons so I like to bring a gun.

season 2 was fun

Yogurt.

Always use sunscreen. Getting burned is a raw deal.

I forgot how hilarious this scene was.

couldn't they have gotten a hotter chick to play fiona

I had to stop watching burn notice cause of the fucking annoying mother with bleached hair

she would ruin the episodes and every scene she was in. Finally had to call it quits.

escaping a locked room by kicking out the air conditioner or a vent

>moyamee

Lol I'm watching Burn Notice right now in iON.

Hell yeah, I have a broken arm and doctors want me to rest at home.
Burn Notice all day, baby.

sorry, you're just wrong