Bhagavad gita

Is this the most based religious text ever created??

You tell me Pajeet

Himmler seemed to like it

it's a pretty interesting book, same with Ramayana. But everyone knows Jesus Christ is the way and the Lord.

Not a pajeet, but I do like it. Explains the world and existence in a way which kind of makes some sense, unlike abrahamic religions..

jesus christ would be just another avatar of the supreme self, just like krishna in this story.

Theoretically you could believe in both.

to be honest i think you could potentially overlap Christianity with the holiness of other scriptures. such as believing these holy figures in Hinduism are simply manifestations of Jesus/God. many Buddhists believe Jesus was just another man like Buddha who reached enlightenment and tried to help others reach Nirvana in his own way. Plus the Muslims, despite how ass backwards their religion is, recognize the holiness of Christ and believe he ascended to heaven.

It's pretty based but we all know you didn't read it and you just read Julius Evola instead.

It's easier to read than evola.

I'm actually reading this, was free on iBooks..
who else to explain it better than a pajeet.

Probably so far.

supposedly this is the tomb with jesus' remains in kashmir, and its safeguarded by muslims (which is kind of weird, one would expect them to destroy it)

Personally thought the Ramayana was pretty cool but the Gita's dharma passages are based

NOW I AM BECOME DEATH

DESTROYER OF WORLDS.

this is what's written on this shrine.

Muslims consider Jesus a prophet oddly enough

You gotta understand they don't worship him as the son of god, they think of him as a prophet of Allah. So they consider him holy, just like Gabriel/Jibreel, Michael/Mikaeel, Abraham/Ibrahim, etc. It's the belief that Jesus was the one true son of God who died for mankind's sins that they consider unholy, and a bastardization of Jesus/Isa/Yeshua's message.

So no, they would not desecrate his grave. It would be like desecrating Ali or Muhammad's grave.

what is religion anyway? it's a belief system based on reality that can only explain 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000---infinate zeros--.1 of what they claim to explain.

>which is kind of weird
>oddly enough
Confirmed for knowing everything you know about religion from Fox News.

jesus is a prophet in islam too, just not a god(like being or whatever it is christians believe)

>jesus christ would be just another avatar of the supreme self, just like krishna in this story.
That's the monophysite heresy, condemned by the Chalcedon Council. Only sandnigs hold to this heresy, which is why they're ruled by Muslims now.

All religions respect Christ, even the satanic ones. "The devils also believe, and shudder", James 2:19.

This is why you're a third world country.

I like the hindu idea of avatar. but I doubt jesus

well, he is the most popular man who ever lived. but it makes more sense to me than ascension. you could theoretically fake a death during crucifixion (it takes hours to die once crucified and you die of suffocation)

Nahh the Upanishads are way better imo

I'm a confucianist Christian.. Mostly because Confucianism isn't actually a religion.

I like the Guru Granth Sahib.
Also the Bible. The Bible is very varied. That makes it nice to read.

>This is why you're a third world country.
A third-world country with military supremacy over your clusterfuck of a first-world country, yes.

i'm off to /sp, croatia about to BTFO portugal from eu cup.

cheers

I got an A- in my Hinduism class and I don't even know what the fuck is going on. It's outrageously random and weird, just bad story telling quite frankly.

>A third-world country with military supremacy over your clusterfuck of a first-world country, yes.
You're joking, right? America has by far the strongest military on Earth. You're delusional.

>America has by far the strongest military on Earth.
Name one war you ended up winning without Russian help.

The good thing in it is the yogic practice, but the false god and the cult promoted in this book is satanic.