>>78702795

>amazing autist

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That banana fucker made a good video this time. nice

this is why you can trust any of these fucks. they wildly swing from side to side on every issue when it suits their video views. you can't trust anything they ever say because they don't actually mean it.

Most people know it's bad manners to insult black people because it's like kicking a man when they're down.

You just nod and smile like you would treat any toddler.

Why is it always a leaf? Why?

>we want the Sup Forums audience.

He lost any weight to his opinions when he decided to burn his dick with wax and stick a banana up his ass.

Based

I cannot watch any more of his videos after he went bananas.

>lost any weight

kek

>"I'm bisexual"
>implying

you can only tolerate being surrounded by bleeding hearters for so long

TJ isn't racist though

Meesh moosh purrr der hurrt wootoor on my Asss

it was hot oil, not wax

I'm black and I agree with TJ.

>It's kinda frightening seeing a man go from "poor baby trayvon, fuck KKK zimmerman" to being okay with relentless gentrification on black communities and dropping black literacy statistics like concerned closest racists do.

After Mike Brown, it was clear to pretty much all White Men that among the eyes of Black people and SJW that the White Man was the enemy. Only the cuckiest of cucks stayed on the lefties side when it came to BLM

Sorry man, I take back my opinion of him then.

"I'm a bisexual atheist"

Our new hero!

He's still a fucking faggot, but this video is pretty good.

>this is the new king of Sup Forums

You literally can't make this shit up.

>A gay jew, a fat bisexual atheist, and a coal burning woman are all kings/queens of /pol

PC faggot the thread

>people still respect him after this
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

>Where were you when the TJ went full blackpill?
if I recall correctly, it was during the #FuckParis, some nigger called Jamal got rightfully shot by cops and the rest of the niggaz tribe wanted to chimpout but every one was busy with the terrorist attack on paris and TJ got really piss about the dindus on twiter

Why do white people own all the media outlets? t: black nigger

pic related silhouette of a typical (((white))) media outlet owner

I knew TJ a decade ago, before he started a YouTube channel. He's a moron and a narcissist.

Who's the woman ?

Anyone else find him at least tolerable like pre 2010

The girl who started off getting views by looking like Boxxy. Shoe? or something

no wonder he is Bi. how the fuck would he be able to satisfy a woman with that "dick"?

>Cuck Leftist Faggot
>Taking any kind of pill except a meat suppository
Nobody who has EVER shown ANY sort of support for Bernie Sanders will EVER be ANYTHING except a faggot. Good thing he is a faggot, good thing he is a Leftist, he fits the bill perfectly.

Sage, ignore, laugh at the banana man.

>I admit blacks reduce society to ruin whenever they're left without the hard supervision of whites, but that doesn't mean blacks are inherently inferior

Oh, cognitive dissonance, how we love thee.

I noticed this too, I was totally shocked.

>Two years ago he was saying how white people "commit just as much crime as black people"
>Muh Trayvon
>Muh I'd rather be in a town full of black people than a town full of white racists

He has become far more red pilled on the topic of race in recent months

>He starts dropping black statistics.

I didn't expect that...

I think the shit AIU said about him having his judgement clouded by white guilt actually really made him think. Good for Tj 2bh. Most people don't change too much in their adulthood.