streamable.com/czq4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbg9XZ2vbw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like I've seen it 8x already

Plus kanyes tits are bigger than taylor swift which I find disgusting

That's a big bed

wher to watch it

For you.

Is that Boris Johnson third from the left upside down?

Really makes you think

I want to fuck Kim's asshole

its reserved for niggers

It's Trump

Liberals are retarded.

Or is that more of a thought?

not out yet.

learn2google

I'm British so close enough

In before "free speech activists" cry that their idol Donald Drumpf should sue Kanye.

how does trumps tiny beta male buttcrack make you feel

It's so fucking stupid that it's hilarious
I don't get it. I don't even think Kanye gets it because he just put random famous people in a bed and called it quits
I love the fact that Bill Cosby is there, it's a nice touch

Bill Cosby is the reason they are all asleep

Maybe it's because of the heat and humidity here today, but all I can think about is how fucking sweltering it would be to have 12 naked people in the same bed at once.

So how did you see it you fucking genius

Makes me feel the same, certain that canyea is a homo, and fat ass is his beard.

live stream on tidal like everyone else

>Ywn run a huge train with trump and kanye

y live

Not enough Mexicans.

>meat

I'm vegan

10/10 fambalamb
Why weren't you the first post?

>being sandwiched by trump and dubya

I thought that was !Yeb

>tfw you don't get GUAC'd

jewgoole didn't help. I've found it on vk. bunch of people sleeping. boring.

na ye has had beef with dubya since the katrina incident so i guess he thought it was funny or something to put him in there

Why did Kanye include Ray J in this? I guess despite how he acts, he is still very conscious about the fact that there is a video of his wife getting her ass pounded by him.

I wonder how their kids will feel when they inevitably see the video. I bet the son will fap to it.

Where's the HD version?

its a boring video other than the pure shock value of seeing tay tay's itty bitty titties

because he dissed ray j in highlights

these are mostly people who he dissed in his last album
except for trump, kim, caitlyn, and cosby

streamable.com/czq4

thank you based austria

she's fake m8

no shit sherlock

who do you guys think came last?

The smell must be overpowering. I mean a regular American whore is a real witch, i am your regular husband to wife American dream, you know make-up, products and being high on sleeping pills alcohol combination, but waking up to male and female swinger burgerclaps is coma or suicide.

this is what kanye did after that trapped in the closet shit?

Are wax figures like a rich persons blow up doll?

It's actually pretty great, desu. Kanye sometimes lives up to the reputation he tries to present, and this is one of these time.

Looks like the beginning of the end.

what do you mean? isn't it Taylor in the bed or is it just her head photoshoped in?

Speaking about trapped, is Caitlyn Jenner on top or bottom?

its a look-alike model with her face cgi swapped with a wax face of taylor

>Does anybody feel bad for Bill Cosby?
>Did he forget the names just like Steve Harvey?

caitlyn jenner has cosby's weiner in her mouth and amber rose licking her bumhole

ah, just realized.

oh right i forgot about this

>her

>her
That butthole doesn't knows any longer when it shits, farts or is tongued. One stretch and you could be eating dinner.

Still not enough to make me touch that Tidal abortion.

Is that supposed to be celebrities?

Kanye sued by one or all of these people when?

I'm sure taylor swift is thrilled about this.

What is Trump doing there?

taylor will probably be the only one to actually sue

trump will just tweet about it

making anal great again

Kanye is revolutionizing the game once again. he's drawing influence from European nobility in an attempt to simultaneously draw light from historically fevered celebrity lime-light aura and use the camera as a mirror from which the lens shines back on the viewer.

If You ask me, this is his best work and many here will agree.
The heavy handedness is assuredly a deliberate ploy due to the restricted time nature of the medium. Note how the occupants of the bed are placed based on proximity of relationship rather than traditional eneumeration -- some measure of popularity, time, or any other easily quantifiable measure.

Ye is placed in the center because he is the creator and this is his universe.

Kim is placed to his left, a tip of his cap to the idea that male bravado is complex and rooted in latent insecurity; you see, she is not his right hand woman. The mother of his children being placed to the left, surely you can agree, is a powerful statement. Compound that groundbreaking expression with the fact that Taylor Swift lies to his right. It, in essence, communicates the idea that the woman who torments him, that he is in competition with, the one he outwardly shuns in many ways, is the relationship his subconscious finds most reliable and worthy of attention.

Time is taken to hover over the (what are at first glance) corporeal inanimates. But add the sound of snoring and a different discourse is borne. Of course, the gravitas in this moment comes from the juxtaposition of what can be noted as physical proof of life, while no real conscious "living" action is being represented. The viewer is called to question, what, exactly, is life? What does it mean to truly live one's life?

10/10 best new pasta

Fuck off Kanye

Pay yo detz nigga

Relived
This Tay is a pure aryan goddess meme can finally die.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbg9XZ2vbw4

Kanye is a faggot and his music is crap

>tay tay getting spit roasted by yeezy and breezy

ur an fagit

isn't it illegal to use you body image without your consent?

please, americans, you are the masters in suing people

Would they die if I take the blanket off?

Not at all

It would be extremely chilly.

all the nipples would get very pointy

and then

>Ray J next to Kim

You think Kanye jerks it to the vid of Kim getting railed by Ray J?

Is Kanye a Kuck?

>took an already existing painting and put some celebs on.

Wow. Just. Wow.

No good looking white guys, no Hispanics, and no Asians. Typical liberal garbage. Typical pandering to niggers.