Tom '5'9' Hardy vs Chris '6'3' Hemsworth

>The Max Max: Fury Road star blasted the "homogenised sort of eight-pack, tanned, straight-teeth, physicalised, action-hero leading male" in an interview with the Sunday Times.
>Brit action star Tom Hardy has hit out at beefy modern action hero film roles, saying he finds them "boring" to play.

Right because this manlet has no abs no forearms no biceps no triceps. The only thing he has his traps but thats it. Typical manlet hating on Thor for being a LITERAL big guy FOR HIM

>"One was allowed to express personal characteristics ... Now you've got to look like you've just come off a vegan diet, gone to the gym, part Navy Seal, really clean-valued, clean-living, moralistic - and then you go out and save the world from an impending danger that isn't really dangerous at all.

Its a -I look like shit in my new shit show that has lost 2.5m gbp because I skipped gym for trying to appear more intellectual by writing a sub-par tv-series- episode

gazetteandherald.co.uk/news/national/15009431.Mad_Max_and_Taboo_star_Tom_Hardy_attacks__boring__modern_action_movie_roles/

Manlets. When will they learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOVIU82Swr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Right because this manlet has no abs no forearms no biceps no triceps. The only thing he has his traps but thats it.
Post your body

>post your 5 michelin stars before you call my microwave spaghetti shit

>looking actually strong is worse than looking like some on diet steroidfag

go back to /fit/, self hating manlet

Yeah that's what I thought. Carry on with your basement dwelling life.

To be fair, Hemsworth is a pathetic enervated manlet relative to 6'7", 170kg Kirill Sarychev. Perhaps that's what Hardy meant - he wants male stars to go BIG. Not just halfway.

>he thinks that 6'3 lanket has a better body than a big guy

2/10 thread. Would give 3/10 if you'd have used the metric system.

From what you posted, it doesn't sound like Tom is blasting Chris personally, just the particular character action hero archetype .

ITT: /fit/ gets triggered

This. I bet Hemsworth agrees, since he hates being on the Thor diet all the time.

>6'4 225lbs

Im bulking right now dont look as good but would still knock you the fuck out virgin.

Tom Hardy is /our guy/, he plays more interesting roles than Hemsworth, who only stars in capeshit and other terrble films.

I want him to hug me

>this disneylet OP absolutely bumruffled
L M A O

>thinks lifting makes a good fighter
Keep trying, virgin

Posted chris as your regular "Super Hero" reference not saying he's singling him out

chicken legs detected

>*Puts on /fit/ cap*

Overall size is not as relevant as raw strength. If you aren't pushing 500 on bench, 600 on deadlift, and 700 on squat, you should probably end yourself immediately.

lmao aloha snack bar

You look great, sorry for questioning you lol!

Aren't they all sick and tire of playing these fucking roles already? I know for a fact that Robert is.

Enjoy your anime themed buttplugs dyel faggot
>chicken legs
I diddly 5pl8 can post legs for you homo cucks to mire

>thinks lifting matters in a fight

I would literally make you swallow your teeth and go cry to your /fit/ butt buddies afterwards, faggot.

> /fit/ standards

Thanks, will an hero eventually

>that
>6'4'

you look like one of them smelly jobless sandnigger "guidos" who spend their days idling at my gym

>t. Joe rogan inspired dyel manlet

>Manlets THIS manlets THAT
You are trying way too hard to overcompensate your own insecurites, lanklet. I bet some manlet slapped your gf's ass and she hit the road with him, leaving you all jaded and butthurt.
There is no us vs. them between lanklets and manlets you fucknut, you spin this in your own head.

To be honest he looks decent in warrior

ITT; Butthurt kid-size adults

>auschwitz legs
>shit bizeps insertion
>barely any bizep
kek! Yeah, I bet you could push some 15 year old high school virgins around, but not a real man you Auschwitz Guido twink.

Someone is overcompensating for something. Most 15 year olds are strong enough to punch out teeth. You don't need to spend your life in a gym for that. But keep working, someday you will be there, ready to show some loud mouth drunk how superior you are.

Why are 5'11' guys always bros you can hang out with?

It would be bizarre if he had abs and mass, seeing as the show is set in the 1800s. In fact, he's probably still more built in this than most guys actually were then (they'd all be malnourished skeletons). As a yank I'm sure you wouldn't understand that though, all leads must have 225lbs of pure muscle regardless of the time it's set.

>being this jelly on an anonymous blacked footpussy thai forum

Are you literally shaking?

That's not 5'9, it looks more 5'4, and 5'10" looks about 5'7/8. These are all manlets.

OP is a fag. Many such cases

Also pic related

Why doesnt Sup Forums have any custom comic memes like Sup Forums and /fit/? Truly the scumiest of all boards

>a kebab that does arms exclusively
You guys are gym cancer

Go to bed, Tom.

nah i agree with the bullshit 8 pack abs body builder physique they put on for every fucking movie now, every male actor is required to have it

and women just get away with being fat useless turds who do jack shit for roles and get paid equal amounts

like, its a lop sided double standard , and emotionally immature women just see movies to get wet over topless men, because their attention spans can't adhere to sitting in a theater and having legitimate plot and good acting, its 90% of women going to theaters solely to get off on random no name actors taking their tops off like the fucking twilight moms

Chris is 33
tom hardy is 39; poor guy, his career is almost done, give him a break

Never reply to posts that have replied to mine ever again. You aren't helping.

Tom can do characters and has a good voice. Chris is just meat, he is the one that needs to worry about aging out.

You wish that were you bro

This desu look at gal gadot as a perfect example. The equivalent would be a male skinnyfat with no muscle weighing about 150lbs auditioning for superman. The guy would be laughed off in casting.

His career is just getting started. How stupid are you? Hemsworth may look better but the man can't act for shit.

This has to be the cheapest attempt at bait and false flag I read in a while. Are you under age?
Seems baiting is an lost art by now

lol leave your fucking basement and put down the tendies NEET faggot and move to /fit/ and you'll realize everybody can make it. Cringing at your life fag

5'10 at best manlet sandnigger.

>so buttblasted he posts himself
>says he can beat me up
>im 6'6, dont lift but conceal carry
>he thinks muscles will stop a knife
>he thinks muscles will stop a .45

Your gonna get murdered with that mindset, kiddo. Good on you for taking care of yoursef though.

remove kebab

Fucking retard.

I'm 6'13 and more taller than u

Hemsworth has a good body but he's a fucking awful actor
Hardy is a great actor and can get into great shape when he wants

Give him some RDJ shoes and he's perfect

>muh guns cuz im a beta pussy

You have pea sized balls don't you faggot? Bet you got molested by the gym teacher.

problem is in american cinema the older a british actor gets the wider his appeal to a casting director gets. Theres a huge market for generic, distinguished sociopath out there, and Hardy proved he can at least ham it with bane

>whaaa i've done all this lifting and HE's famous!
boo hoo

lmao every time with the fucking food analogies

> Tom '5'9' Hardy vs Chris '6'3' Hemsworth

I didn't know this mattered

Yea he managed to pull the big guy off quite well, i guess thats thanks to bale not being that tall

>Implying real men work out
>implying that homosexual pinup/women catering toy on the right is what a man should look like and not left

Keep working on that stripper body, you idiot

I've seen that photo on /fit/ dozens of times. Nice try, nerd.

> 5'9
> manlet

Tom typically has a sexier body than that. A pic of him at his worst is misleading.

This just makes me respect the man even more.

>so insecure he takes roids

oh boy...

>faggot ass tatoos

Missing the point.

Reminder anything taller than 6'2 and you're doomed to a lifetime of capeshit and/or action movies.

>hes STILL salty
>on a Mauritanian Moving Picture Enthusiast Board

Who hurt you, user?

Hemsworth has a babyface. I'd much rather fuck Hardy.

FUCK OFF BACK TO FIT GOD FUCKIN DAMMIT WE DON'T FUCKIN CARE YOU INSECURE MACHO

If there's one thing I've learned on here then it's that ppl that work out are the most insecure faggots alive out there. I didn't know that before. Thanks for allowing me to not take you homos serious anymore.

Kek I've been on /fit/ for ages since I've been lifting for almost 5 years now. The butthurt virgin manlets being attracted to this thread and projecting is stellar to say the least

t. Average male Sup Forums poster

He looks fucking small, no way in fuck that guy roids.

Stay gay, you idiot.

>mfw

Post timestamp mirror selfie or shut your faggot ass up

Well, one of them is an actor.

Post pic or you're a shitposter

I've been lifting for almost 5 years now.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOVIU82Swr0

I hope your ego is satisfied for the next five minutes

he's not wrong. in the past male action stars had their own charisma, they were more unique. for example steve mcqueen, brando, paul newman, yul brynner.

/fit/ has some of the worst and most contagious board culture. the dyel/manlet etc stuff is puerile

>ok thread
>/fit/ ruins it within two posts

I'm honestly thinking about making a bot and trashing your shitty board

I'm in LONDON actually, fag

Now you timestamp your tripple-chin

btw i'm a girl ;)

You need to work on forearms breh.

>Shitskin

INTO THE TRASH

post bottoms of feet as proof

I only lift 3 x a week these days everything looks bad in /fit/ standards

>straight-teeth

What is wrong with straight teeth?

>t. beta manlet quad-chinner

You need to gain 15lbs-20lbs of fat weight. You'll be shit for a prolonged zombie apocalypse. Remember 1lbs = about 1 day's rations when you can barely get food.

now THAT is a big guy :^)

I'm not talking about /fit/ standards, they just look proportionally small.

Do more reverse curls or summin.

Anyone got experience with having an open bite? Pic related, my teeth. I genuinely cannot bring my two sets of teeth closer together than this. Chewing food is difficult, gotta push it against my teeth with my tongue to sever it because, as you can see, my teeth sets cannot connect.

Can braces fix this or do I gotta go with jaw re-positioning surgery?

So not only do I have to have my jaw fixed, I gotta get leg lengthening surgery.
J U S T

my teeth

Have you had your wisdom teeth removed? That is a common problem. Talk to a dentist. A cleaning + examination is pretty cheap.