The left are crying incredibly loud to have a second referendum or for parliament to ignore the referendum entirely

>The left are crying incredibly loud to have a second referendum or for parliament to ignore the referendum entirely.
>The Media are in full psyop mode trying to smear leave as a terrible mistake that people protest voted
>To the casual observer it looks like Britain is in full reversal of it's decision to leave
>No unified movement of leavers showing solidarity with the referendum result
>No petition to invoke article 50 now
>No petition NOT to hold a second referendum

I'm genuinely worried that somehow Britain is going to get cucked on this.

I don't know if it would lead to violent protests or a civil war.

If a second referendum was called or the result ignored, wouldn't we have a tyrannical government? Would other countries send us weapons to fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

hasarticle50beeninvoked.uk/
businessinsider.com.au/citi-michael-corbat-on-brexit-2016-6
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ptyxe/only_351000_out_of_the_1194000_people_who_signed/
twitter.com/david_cameron/status/732562392131997697
irishexaminer.com/business/citigroup-to-move-european-hq-to-dublin-338093.html
reuters.com/article/us-citigroup-europe-retail-idUSKBN0OZ12W20150619
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is just their temper tantrum because they know they already lost.

>Britain
>cucked on this ONE

One of dozens, mate.

The problem is in Britain temper tantrums usually result in legislation.

It's the backbone of how our country works. There's a temper tantrum then usually something gets banned.

>The left are crying incredibly loud to have a second referendum or for parliament to ignore the referendum entirely.

Ummm .... Yeah ... About that second referendum ........

Civil war please :^)

>or for parliament to ignore the referendum entirely.
That can be arranged.

sudo apt get install smug_pepe_face.jpg

The left are being a bunch of whiny bitches, they're loosing power. Thier true intentions are showing, they are tyrannical and will do anything to get thier way. The next world war could be the left vs the right not nations vs nations...

And.......

Too late isn't it? Cuckeron already resigned.

>I'm genuinely worried that somehow Britain is going to get cucked on this.

You better hope if you do not wish for Spain-tier unemployment.

SPREAD THIS
>KILL THE 4TH REICH

They can do fuck all m8.

The remainers look like exactly what they are, butthurt sore losers. None of them understand the first thing about stocks or economics and yet they think they are in a position to say the economy is fucked.

Stocks are going back up. The pound has stabilised. Nobody takes them serously so you shouldn't either. The Government has made it entirely clear they are serious about the referendum.

If we had total radio silence from the Government after the referendum I'd be concerned. But Cameron came out and resigned and accepted the decision. There's fuck all these cucks can do about it.

I think he said in October .

hasarticle50beeninvoked.uk/

People forget a referendum is just that, gathering popular opinion, its not binding in any way.

>NEVERENDUM
The absolute nutter!

>The remainers look like exactly what they are, butthurt sore losers.

Didn't Cameron state he would respect the wishes of the masses?

> win referendum
> need to complain or throw a temper tantrum like the left does

Oh the leave voters are quite satisfied. You don't hear from them in the media because happy people don't sell as well as angry people do.

Dey turk yur gunz... How will you defend your democracy?

Referendums are non-binding as per EU legislation and as per country's legislation unless it clashes with country's constitution.

All referendums are advisory.

You see mate, seeing firsthand all this madness, this manipulation of public opinion, i have an impression that someone is trying to railroad UK out of EU very very hard, despite very obvious and catastophic consequences.

Someone did not get Grexit, now someone is trying to get a Brexit.

No second referendum

The Republic of Ireland is standing by to take in all the multinationals fleeing London.

We the people of Ireland wish to sincerely thank the senile xenophobes and express reading morons for giving Ireland the future prosperity of their little en gland.

No second referendum obviously.

It is now important Ireland prevent free movement of UK passport holders here (kebabs and daily mail reading geriatrics) so the jobs go to the 300,000 Irish people who went to the UK while we can deport the 300000 elderly British bigots who moved here because Ireland is full of white people.

We even sent our PM to encourage you to vote remain knowing it would have the opposite effect.

Perhaps London could consider sex tourism as an industry because they have full all left to sell or throw away at this point.

Tootle pip now bugger off. No second referendum obviously.

Next. Scottish independence and how knowing what you are voting on matters.

Your point is? We need to take our fucking time with this m8.
It probably won't be invoked until Cameron leaves. The EU is trying to cuck us out of the union asap to hurt us as much as possible. It's in our interest that we draw this shit out for as long as possible.

Once article 50 is invoked the process begins and it is irreversible. So don't worry about the cucks coming out in a years time and saying "The circumstances have changed so we demand another referendum." because it won't be possible to go back at that point.

We need everything sorted and established well before we actually leave so we don't get a repeat of what happened yesterday. Make everything well clear in advance so the stock market and pound don't shit themselves again.

That means we take our time.

Hello traitor.

If fucking the EU makes me a traitor then call me Judas.

Ireland only exists because of the grace of the British tax payers mate. Why the fuck would banks go there?

>Referendums are non-binding as per EU legislation and as per country's legislation

Isn't this kind of the point? The UK is saying fuck your legislation and your EU, we want out. Law is only effective if people abide by it.

Ireland has far better economic key figures than the Seperated Cuckdom.

>not using roll bread for a chip butty

>apt
look at this pleb and laugh.

Being in the EU hasn't done it much good so far.

80% of young people want to remain.

>, despite very obvious and catastophic consequences.

THIS! Just look at what happened to Iceland.

Fuck the EU and fuck globalism.

But the banks are already leaving. Citigrooup just moved from London to Dublin.

The express readers just handed their grandchildren poverty and Ireland wealth.

It is fucking brilliant.

UKIP must actually be an IRA front or something.

>seeing firsthand all this madness, this manipulation of public opinion, i have an impression that someone is trying to railroad UK out of EU very very hard, despite very obvious and catastophic consequences.
Exactly this, while I do want the EU to collapse because of it's purpose, I believe this will have enormous consequences.
I wish I could tell you about it. Sup Forums is part of that manipulation you speak of.

>But the banks are already leaving.

Proofs?

You'll be fine. The media will spin their shit, as we knew they would. Relish the victory and understand that this is simply a temper tantrum because they lost.

M8 the world has been sucking our dicks wanting special deals since we've left, and the sky hasn't fallen in, you can bet you're arse our MP are over the moon and rubbing their eternal hands together in glee.

That's what happens when you listen to slavaboo anti EU shite too much. You fuck your country.

The win for Ireland is immense.

hen is farage setting up a commission to investigate the possibility of the UK reigniting its economy via sex tourism?

Should have voted then if they felt strongly. Everyone knew it was going to be close but most younger voters weren't bothered enough to vote.

80% of young people don't want to remain. More like 80% of the 3 in 10 that give a shit do, most aren't bothered.

top kek

Fucking pampered sissies have no pride in their true culture and heritage.

>That's what happens when you listen to slavaboo anti EU shite too much. You fuck your country.
Not only Slavaboo. Ameriboo too. They have much to gain here.

Give it a few weeks people will stop caring.

Remember the reaction after the 2015 General Election? 'Get the Tories out, end austerity now' etc.

This entire situation remains in control of the ruling Conservative party, who will enact their promise or face expulsion from the political sphere for all eternity.

Sleep well England, tomorrow is a brighter day.

It's different for us. In the US, referendums immediately become law.

It's pretty funny.

Citigroup to move European HQ to Dublin |

www.irishexaminer.com/.../citigroup-to-move-european-hq-to-dublin-338093.html

the UK just fucked itself with a dragon dildo and threw all its money to Ireland.

>someone is trying to get a Brexit.

Trying what? Nonono, one has to respect the will of the people. Out is out.

David Cameron had to be tag teamed cucked by Boris and Nigel to get some punch in his life.

top jej

They haven't got a leg to stand on m8s

>Citigrooup just moved from London to Dublin.
Don't worry, I'm sure Ireland can be relevant in other ways. Maybe get yourself some nice new data-centres, or another couple tax loopholes.

Where is the proofs?

holeeeee shit

80% of young people are morons. That's a simple fact the world over.

The youth in Britain know of no other existence than being a part of the EU. Of course change would frighten them. But adults don't take direction from frightened children.

Holy fuck what.

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ptyxe/only_351000_out_of_the_1194000_people_who_signed/

Upvote on reddit so more can see this.

Thing is if Remain won they would still be smearing the Leave campaign in a very similar way and wouldn't give us a chance to voice our opinion on the matter, they are just being sore losers about this whole thing, we won, get over yourselves.

Since this was a big blow to the left and SJWs everywhere do you think their power will decrease dramatically after this or will they make it stronger?

Also very ironic how the left suddenly now care about the bankers, MUH BONUSES when during the general election and austerity protests they were slandering them completely. Hypocritical cunts.

That money belongs to Ireland now. No second referendum.

And you can take all your shitty pensioners camped over here and the young Irish people in the UK can come home to jobs that have left London for Dublin,

En Gland has just fucked itself and fapped itself out so no second referendum.

Your future is geriatric xenophobes and poverty.

PS you are not wanted here and we don't want Northern Ireland either. It is your shithole, you made it and you can keep it.

Laughing at all the Brits trying to get Irish passports.

It's scary that so many people can't tell the difference between opinions and facts

>Half the country wants to remain
>Leavers won

At least 70 - 80% of consensus should be required to implement such decisions to ensure the "vast" majority is represented.

This was a tie. No wonder the remain people are pissed.

Here's that tweet, folks:

> - - - - - - - - - -

twitter.com/david_cameron/status/732562392131997697

>If a second referendum was called or the result ignored, wouldn't we have a tyrannical government? Would other countries send us weapons to fight?

>Would other countries send us weapons to fight?

I have two, where do you need them sent?

Wait, is this just people who haven't specified their region in the UK?

but he already resigned. And the leave campaign has already admitted to lying about those three fitty mils to the NHK

literally nothing wrong with a second vote. What? Afraid that when most people instead of just comatose dying ww2 veterans and unemployed football hooligans vote, Britain may remain?

irishexaminer.com/business/citigroup-to-move-european-hq-to-dublin-338093.html

Citigroup is planning to shift the headquarters of its European retail banking operation to Dublin from London to benefit from lower costs and capital requirements.

The Citi offices stand tall among the skyscrapers in Canary Wharf in London.

This week, the bank wrote to clients to say that the UK-based business, Citibank International Limited, which operates a small number of branches across some 20 European countries, would be taken over by Dublin-based Citibank Europe plc.

“From a strategic perspective for Citi, moving to a single pan-European bank is expected to reduce operational and regulatory complexity, capital requirements and cost,” the company said.

Analysts said UK rules that require banks to hold a higher level of cash in reserve than other European countries do was likely to be a factor behind the move but that they did not expect to see a stream of other banks leaving the UK.

“The primary reason is simplification, mirroring Citi’s strategy of creating a simpler, safer, stronger institution,” a spokewoman for the bank said, adding that the move would not lead to any job losses.

Since you can't use google may I suggest that you go read a copy of the express or daily mail as it is more at your level.

Maybe you can wear a little union jack outfit and dance for coins as a career.

It's too late.
Juncker himself has recognized the result and he is an even bigger EU damp rag than Van Rompuy.
David Cameron has already announced his resignation and said that the future government would be led by a leave figure (95% chance of Boris).
Many international leaders have recognized the decision. New Zealand, Canada, India and Russia have already said they have launched internal pre-negociations about the future trade deal with the UK.

The remainfags are simply extremely salty and butthurt.

Your reading comprehension is lacking.

>The monitory should win because the majority didn't get a big enough majority

Fuck off

>Pakistan

No wonder you don't understand democracy.

>Your future is geriatric xenophobes and poverty.

Britain's future is secured from the powers of the EU that don't give a single fuck about Britain.

There will be increased economic partnership with the US, and that's a good thing for both the UK and the US.

This hurts the EU way more than anything. Maybe that's why you are so butt blasted about it?

If remain had actually bothered to vote, they probably would have won. They had their chance and they squandered it. Fuck them.

Be the next America. Fight for your independence

I'm sure 70% of the British people voted Leave. The only ones voting remain were "quintessentially" British.

Jesus, just... Start civil war now!

(((You)))

simple majority was all that was necessary to join the EU.

Is it the EU or the mafia?

That's not what a memo circulated amongst citibank employees said

We elected a female Prime Minister before burgers and for the last two decades have had democratically elected governments.

Really?

this, to be quintessentially honest

Absolutely based

You can claim to be civilised when your kind stop raping our children.

So when half the city of London tax revenue is in Dublin and the other half is in Frankfurt and Nissan has moved etc etc what exactly does Britan do.

You even need food imports to feed yourselves.

You've had yourself the bitches and now you fucking hurry up and put on your union jack outfit and dance for coins....dance fuckers...dance....

PS
I'll be voting for you lot to keep Northern Ireland. You made that place a nightmare. You keep it.

Not really. In purely mathematical terms, 51% is the winning vote. But ethically speaking, if close to 50% of people voted against leaving, it doesn't really represent the majority.

I guess what's done is done.

i'm really happy for them
i just hope we can save ourselves now

He doesn't step down til October, illiterate faggot Kraut. Why are you worms out in full force today? Fuck off and go devour a huge wad of Syrian sausage you Wurst loving homo

Some pretty serious hopemongering here.

I think Brexit is good for the EU and bad for the UK. So as a Brit I would have voted against it.

Still, disputing the result or calling for a do-over is shockingly undemocratic. And yes, the Austrian media is all over the position of the poor losers. I've read dozes of articles about people who supposedly regret leaving or didn't know what they were doing or angry young people... I've yet to read an article on someone celebrating the outcome, even though more than half the country should be in favour of this result...

I'm honestly surprised. Brits have a national winner-takes-it-all voting system. Half the country, heck, more like 2/3 of voters should be used to their opinion not mattering after casting their vote. Over here half the country not getting their way is shocking and unusal. For Brits it should be standard operating procedure...

>muh women
And we voted one before you animals. Its irrelevant and like I said before, its remains fault for losing. If they could be bothered to vote, they would have won.

>businessinsider.com.au/citi-michael-corbat-on-brexit-2016-6

Did you read that?

He said citigroup was well prepared for brexit.

They are.

They've already moved from London to Dublin.

Exclusive: Citigroup to shift European retail banking base to Dublin
reuters.com/article/us-citigroup-europe-retail-idUSKBN0OZ12W20150619

Now put on your union jack outfit and dance fo coins because your economy is fucked.

Ireland wins.

Delicious.

Was actually 51.9% x

Bad people exist in every society. Don't act like white people are pure and free from corruption.

Not sure why this raping meme is associated with us when it is a UK problem. Over here, the only rapists are the Afghan migrants and rapefugees.

Our society takes rape very seriously with angry mobs and pitchforks being the norm to deal with degenerates.

Maybe you can buy yourself a few extra potatoes now.

What is stopping uk to make a new "union" with blackjack and hookers? As in stricter requirments and not forcing freeloading economic refugees on everyone, but mostly greek, italy and spain?

Citigroup already going to Dublin.

The rest will follow.

Although if Scotland goes independent and stays it could rival Ireland in picking the En Gland corpse clean.

They won't have time though.

Irish passport is now 6th most desirable in the world. UK passport drops to 33rd.

Ireland wins en gland looses because of xenophobic daily mail readers.

Fucking brilliant.