>Friday October 27 - WBSS ITV UK
Jurgen Brähmer vs Rob Brant

>Saturday October 28 - Sky Sports Box Office UK Showtime US
Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev
Khalid Yafai vs Sho Ishida
Lenroy Thomas vs David Allen

Other urls found in this thread:

boxrec.com/en/boxer/473281
couriermail.com.au/questnews/southeast/terms-agreed-for-jeff-horn-to-defend-his-world-title-in-brisbane/news-story/55e2d42760eccbb50dc311a1b1720a71?nk=62f3b08430fce6f49aa329e558740474-1507204594
youtube.com/watch?v=QJDqb9ALPmA
youtu.be/TFkrfuTurEE?t=364
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carl Frampton is having a 10 rounder against Horacio Garcia, perfect preparation for the beast that is Josh Warrington, thanks Frank

boxrec.com/en/boxer/473281

Chris Poobank

P-Please don't send me back

>“I improved my boxing skill to an extent," Ireland's first UFC belt holder said at a Q&A in Glasgow this past weekend. “Everyone was saying to me get in and ragdoll him and muscle him from the bell.

>“And I could've gone in and done that. But I out-skilled him, I outboxed him early. You can't deny that. I outboxed him and he didn't know what the fuck was going on."

>“He just covered up his head and walked forward. When the fuck have you ever seen him do that? It is what it is, but I still feel like I could beat him under boxing rules. We'll see what happens though.”

So just like when he beat Taylor in the rematch?

> I KNOCK U OUT
> FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
> U SON OF BITCH
> U FIT ME U CUNT
> DONT BOTER ME DONT BOTER
> AND U LAF AGAIN
> U SON OFFA BITCH I FUCK U
> I FUCK YOR WIFE IN YOR BED
> AAXZDBUOABVIANCOCN

What did he mean by this?

left my balls at home lads

>tfw short arms so will never be an ATG

he's not full wrong desu, floyd turned his back and turtled for ref breaks

but floyd downloaded the gameplan, it was pretty obvious in r2 that conor wasnt going for power punches or the KO

mcgregors camp actually thought it was genius for him to throw teep point punches instead of power shots because they thought floyd expected them. Conor's team fell into a 4d chess game they'd only trained in 16 bit for.

>people still think floyd was trying
kek, he was just playing around the whole fight, bro.

Where'd I even mention Floyd's output you dunce. I was just laughing at mcgregor's gameplan.

The WBC has made some interesting rulings at their last conference. Garcia vs Linares @ 135, Berchelt vs Salido @ 130, Vargas vs Gonzalez @ 130, Russell Jr vs Diaz Jr @ 126, Wilder vs Stiverne II @ 200+, Ramirez/Reed vs Imam @ 140, Prograis vs Postol @ 140, Rodriguez vs Chitpattana @ 118 and Vargas vs Ceja @ 122. Some great match-ups there

he wasn't playing he just let mcgregor gas himself cause he wouldn't get the ko with his brittle hands otherwise, he had to make him believe he has an actual chance at winning

couriermail.com.au/questnews/southeast/terms-agreed-for-jeff-horn-to-defend-his-world-title-in-brisbane/news-story/55e2d42760eccbb50dc311a1b1720a71?nk=62f3b08430fce6f49aa329e558740474-1507204594

>it took a small white continent to rejuvenate boxing
>america and it's kike handlers needed white bois from island continents that don't give a shit to revive this corrupt sport and make it worthy for joe 6 pack
has the boxing world apologised to tyson fury yet btw

atleast I can leave my house without having to worry about flys killing me

i'd be more worried about the syrian refugees

yeah I'm worried about 150 lbs manlets

it's the 150 lbs of explosives you have to watch for

>Corcoran — the WBO’s No. 10-ranked welterweight fighter
fucking lol
Can't wait for this Horn meme to die.

Germany isn't even going to be German soon. Just fuck off, you're gross you masochist pig.

>american "banter"
how about you show me a case where terrorists turned out to be refugees

I think there are better places to discuss the "declining west"

check the date, Hanz.

First for big slicc idiots

>canada
>lone wolf

the weapon is a fucking truck, meanwhile some guy killed half las vegas

holy shit, cope more.

hows that cope, random people kill other random people every day you're the one who cares so much I'm not scared by trucks and skeletons with knifes who kill women

Germans are so far gone, I wouldn't even bother if I were you.

I assume they're allowing Rungvisai a voluntary defense if they didnt order the Estrada fight yet.

ye whitebois are just as murderous as feral apefricans and abduls shieeeeeyttt

Germany had a big murder and rape rate before the immigrants came, it's true

>UFC
Get out.

Wasn't the christmas market attack a rejected ref?

you talk all this shit about my country but australias biggest contribution to society is acdc lmao

>reeeeeeeee that combat sport allows kicks and grabs, DELET IT

Presumably he'll just beat up some bum in Thailand. I doubt it affects the schedule too much

>LMAO SO WHAT IF OUR WOMEN GET RAPED AND WE'LL BE REPLACED ETHNICALLY WITHIN A DECADE AT LEAST WE DON'T HAVE A POPULAR 70'S ROCK BAND
I'm so ashamed :(((((((((

Jesus christ fuck off to or >>>/reddit/ already.
Your """sport""" doesn't belong here, it's closer to the WWE than it is a legitimate sport.

>Garcia vs Linares @ 135

Fuck yeah

*dominates a fight to decision but loses anyway because I wasn't in my own country*

Why the fuck is the WBC ordering a unification fight between Linares and Garcia?
I want this fight, but the WBC is grossly overstepping its bounds by doing this. Their champion shouldn't be obligated to fight another organization's champ, and this is only going to light a fire under their own champion's ass when he was trying to get this fight anyways.

Don't meme /heem/ shit at me faggot, I don't understand it.

Linares is the WBC Diamond champion so it's within their remit

I think they did actually do what you're accusing them of when they ordered the Kovalev vs Stevenson purse bid way back when, though

In general I wish the sanctioning bodies would work together a little more. For example the WBC and IBF should make Charlo and Derevyanchenko face each other and "unify" their mandatory positions to make it more management for the champ next year

>but muh brown people

I watched GGG destroy caramello and get robbed live. Little boxing stockholm syndrome fags are mentally ill.

I know you don't understand, you only get unga bunga hands. Kickboxing, jits, wrestling and all that shit is a bit hard to comprehend. MMA requires high fight IQ.

>MMA requires high fight IQ.

>Platinum Perry

Lmao another boxing bum who dominates MMA

youtube.com/watch?v=QJDqb9ALPmA

The new years rapes
The christmas market

There's two just in Germany

mma honestly deserves it's place, the fistfights aren't as technical bit because you have wrestling, kicks, knees elbows etc it has a whole new dynamic and approach to strategy

but why are all non ufc mma fighters so damn horrible?

McNeil will never transition to mma and learn to kickbox or grapple though, guess why

>but why are all non ufc mma fighters so damn horrible?

Because the talent pool for that sport is tiny

Because he gets paid more as domestic-tier boxer and already competes in the superior sport

Mixed martial artists are just unathletic retards who can't do anything else

>muh boxi-

it's full of ncaa and olympiate wrestlers + kickboxing champs though

Cormier would murder any boxer alive

lmao you're a joke

shut the fuck up you soppy cunt

If you can box, you'll box.
It doesn't make sense to get into a sport where the fans just want to see blood and entertainment like it's WWE and you get paid pennies, when you can get into a sport that might be far more difficult but pays far more even on the mid-tier levels.

Cormier is a fat bum. Kickboxing is a sport of bums. Wrestling is just an outlet for Bible Belt kids' repressed homosexuality

hope you enjoyed posting on Sup Forums when a bunch of kids got murdered at an ariana grande concert you cuck

LMAO

>yfw you realise jon jones would shadowrealm any boxer in any division

If you stop responding to the bum he'll go away.
He's not even putting the effort to shitpost with an argument, he's just shitposting.

DON'T RESPOND TO /HEEM/TARDS. THEY ARE LITERALLY ALL 14 YEARS OLD

How many rounds does it take for Wilder to windmill Stiverne?
What are the chances of Stiverne surviving the full 12 again?

is there a better box promoter than don king? just watched a documentary, that guys an mastermind

>that guys a murderer

I don't see why he wouldn't just repeat the previous gameplan considering he won every round and looked the best he ever has

he got away with headstomping a guy while a cop was watching, if thats not genius I dont know. then he went on and robbed atg fighters for all their money and still managed to promote some of the greatest fights ever

>Speak to people in Boxing. Don't speak to John Smith tugging one off over a Dominos
what did Hearn mean by this?

youtu.be/TFkrfuTurEE?t=364

Because the previous gameplan led to his only decision win.
If he cant put away an older, fat, and inactive Stiverne then it's going to reflect terribly on Wilder this time around.

germany praises criminal negroes, who knew

I'm not praising him, just acknowledging that hes a genius 3d chess player

>I'm not praising him, I just think it's smart and memeworthy he got away with a disgusting crime

Welterweight is unironically the deepest division in boxing and he still manages to find a bum. How can the belt commission willingly sign off on this?

par for the course with the WBO

> Diamond belt
In theory Diamand belts cant be defended anyway, so Linares could say fuck off to the WBC if he doesnt want this fight yet cause he wont lose anything anyway and it's only penalizing WBC titleholder (not in this cause Garcia actually wants to face him, but in general it's a bullshit move by the WBC).

I am surprised fighters actually accept this bullshit belt in the first place that they even have to pay for.

I dunno, at this point I think people will find it more impressive to see him dust off his boxing skills again rather than windmill another guy to death

He genuinely ducked Bradley Skeete. His team have no confidence in him at all

Relax, I'm a fighter

surely they believe in him after the pacquiao fight, whether he won or lost he did very well

I think they both want the fight, so it should be a go anyway. The WBC is just speeding it up a little. I don't mind the WBC. They do generally try to accommodate good fights and their rankings are by far the best. If they somehow gained a monopoly over boxing I doubt they'd be any worse than the UFC is for MMA

>YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!
>YOU FIGHT ME YOU CUNT!?

Well yeah, he's roided up. But AJ would fucking spark him out and Windmill Wilder would send him flying

Wrong division.

It'd be Gassiev sparking him with a single left hook

Well wasn't he trying to move up to fight Lesnar?

man said any boxer in any division

>marciano

Fair play, I don't know that I give a fuck desu, sick of the comparisons

So the wbc has ordered Mikey Garcia vs Jorge Linares. Another great fight for boxing fans.

I FUCK YOUR WIFE IN YOUR BED

2018 is looking to be just as strong as 2017

>Tyson Fury vs Shannon Briggs will happen in your lifetime

think diabetes KOs him first

>Former Heavyweight World Champion, Tyson Fury, was found dead, hunched over his disgusting English breakfast.
>He leaves behind an ounce of cocaine and box of cream donuts.

What would Anthony Joshua be found hunched over?
What about Deontay Wilder?

>Full english
>Disgusting
Tastelets, when will they learn

>Anthony Joshua
Amir Khan's wife

>Deontay WIlder
the ropes after Zelenoff gets the rematch

>Joshua

Protein shakes and steds

Very high protein and nutritious that