is this true or just usual jap shitpost

when you put them in the fridge (or freezer) it makes them not smell like shit

yea kind of like a house gown, i get that

But it make food smell like shit
Do you like eat shit American??

It doesn't make food smell like shit at all actually lol
Work on your grammar please

Wow americans really live in 2032

you're disrespecting foods that provides you your fatness and (in)sane minds.

>disrespecting food
lol

the food will still absorb the stench particles, maybe you can't smell them immediately but you are eating it

it's just nasty man, if you do that shit get a small fridge only for shoes

Work on being civilized human please

>the food will still absorb the stench particles, maybe you can't smell them immediately but you are eating it
I usually put my shoes in the freezer away from all the food regardless but this is actual pseudo-intellectual bullshit and you know it lol

You retarded nips have the most disgusting fetishes, sit on the floor instead of chairs, and make the most vile cartoons on the planet. And you think I'm not civilized?? Because I put some shoes I wore a couple times in a freezer? lmao

>Because I put some shoes I wore a couple times in a freezer?
Wait, this is an actual thing? That's almost designated-shitting-street level. Don't you have cellars or cupboards or other technologically advanced shoe storing devices like that?

It's to make them not smell like shit because shoes do that after a while.
We aren't putting disgusting mud ridden boots right next to our evening dinner in the fridge, contrary to popular belief.

Of course people have shoe racks don't be stupid

>has never put a glass of milk or sodium bicarbonate in the fridge to absorb cheese or fish smell
>finds perfectly normal to put things you walk on shit with and in which you put your sweating feet in close to food
>think putting your life in danger is less retarded than sitting on the floor

Burgers, everyone.

why are Americans so fat and stupid?

Why do Americans wear shoes inside?

holy shit, this is less defendable than circumcising, and that's an already undefendable barbarian thing

is this real?

why can't foreigners afford shoes?

I've never seen/heard of it.

Great post! hahahah! what a great way to defend the retarded custom to wear shoes inside the house and put them in the fridge! hahahaah! Top level American banter!!

You have no friends because no one wants you to take off your smelly mandals inside their home

That's why you are supposed to put baking soda in the fridge. To absorb odors.

no wonder you're so fat and dumb.

Why do americans get angry way too easily?

lmao asian twink I'm shredded and /fit/
The only person here thats dumb is you, with your small flabby body, food worship and smelly shoes

It's funny because after years here, we started to think that Americans weren't as dumb as it's said.

And then that guys come in.

alfalfa mail americans don't give a shit about what some european neets think about his country

>be american
>step on dog poop
>''oh damn, i can't walk with inside my house with my shoes now!''
>*puts shoes in fridge for 10 minutes*
>''THERE, ALL CLEAN!''

They're very insecure :^)

I really thought this thread was just shitposting, but really, shoes in the fucking fridge???

>American preserved their shirts in fridge and warm it up in microwave

>You will never now the feel of an ovenfresh pair of american boxershorts
>You will never bake your gf a bra

it's a non-poverty thing.

>Hun, I'm so sorry. I think i accidentally baked your new Jordans in your birthday cake

The theory goes, bacteria dies, thus it's a way to make used shoes to not stink. However it's being done putting the shoes in plastic bags and putting them in the camera. Preferably in a fridge you do not use as not to fuck up with your food.

Otherwise one can fucking wash their shoes with the same effect.

>It's being done putting the shoes in plastic bags and putting them in the camera

All right.