Uhhh.... guys?

Uhhh.... guys?

electionprojection.com/presidential-elections.php

Everyone know Trump will lose in a landslide.

>Texas
>Weak GOP
And I'm supposed to take this prediction seriously?

As someone who lives in Texas I can testify that the left is growing and the right is shrinking, it's awful

>Oregon
>weak dem

Wut?

Trump was winning by 2% in the last poll

>time traveling leaf

Projections also said that Brexit would lose. At first.

We just need to gather to gather together for a meme magic spell to propel Trump to victory.

Brexit does make the polls look like shit

The media prints the numbers that Hillary wants them to.

I was never seriously worried about the Brexit vote being rigged, but when Hillary is involved...

Never lose faith in our Lord

>florida
>blue
sure buddy

>Arizona
>Blue
My fucking sides.

>Florida
>blue

Oregon is far more conservative than downtown Portland would lead you to believe.

>Ohio
>Blue
Trump, in 2nd place primaries, won MORE votes than Hillary, who was 1st in her primary.

Ohio will go red. Eat shit.

condoleezza rice

Same as Texas

>Washington
>blue

I thought they were supposed to be based?

uuuh faggot?

Any Floridians who can disprove the myth that they will go blue in this election too?

welp... I'm a #cruzmissile now

Washington has been blue since the 90's fampai

All the spics are voting against Trump.

But that's wrong you retard

Almost all legal spics support Trump.

They cant

Not true

Oh look no info on the people polled. when the person you quoted clearly said legal.

It's demographics you dunce. The state is being flooded with spics. That is why this election is so important, if we don't fix this problem now, Texas will be a blue state in the future and it's all over for anyone that values a smaller government.

Other polls I've seen put him at +25% approval, which is higher than Mittens
Some say it's the highest Rep approval rating of hispanics in decades

WE NEED

TO MEME

HARDER

MOTHER BRITANNIA, LEND US YOUR POWER

WE NEED TO MEME TRUMP INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

DON'T LET THE CUNT TAKE POWER

> Arizona
> weak Democrat
>Texas
>weak gop
Is dis nigga serious?

Trump's best performance in Texas was in border counties where 90% of the population was Hispanic

Anyone believing "the Hispanics will all vote against him" is fucking retarded. And any projection of a Democratic arizona is also fucking retarded since 600,000 Hispanics got chased out of the state in 2010 but Republicans still won there- if it was going to go blue it would have done so in 2012. Not a single Hispanic who voted for Romney will refuse to vote for Trump.

Romney won 58% of the vote in Texas, I sincerely doubt the GOP is weakening in Texas

Implying Arizona, Florida, Michigan, Ohio and PA won't vote for the god-emperor.
He has more groundwork to do in those battleground states, don't get me wrong, but it's dumb and pre-mature to say he loses there

>spics
>voting leftwing

Where in Texas do you come from?
If you're from "Keep Autism Weird" or a county on the immediate border you don't count.

Oh it is. The spics caught on to the niggers' shit and are now Full Handout Mode, on top of the pussy-ass Liberal-leaning, DINDU NUFFIN white children coming into the world.

hello Jose

>Texas
>Going left
Did you see what just happened with our governor's race?

The Democrat was basically a Republican she was so right wing and still lost in a landslide.

How was your Rep governor candidate?

Not even close to my name.

A cripple in a wheel chair.

But the nigga literally declared a day "Chris Kyle Day" for the deadliest American Sniper of the Iraq/Afghan wars.

He put into law both open carry and university campus carry of handguns.

He sent the Texas National Guard to monitor and if needed suppress US Army training during Jade Helm 15 because some right-wing internet conspiracy theorists said it may be a move to take over Texas.

He's literally Sup Forums in a wheelchair.

>The polls are always right

Brexit polls were off by 5 when compared to the actual result, but Trump is losing by 5 in the average of the latest polls.