> no appreciation
> shame
> middle class
> lazy "cam" whore

many keks

>septum piercing
Every fucking time.

dont forget muuuuh mentul healf

I am still afraid that I may awake one morning to find it was all a wonderful dream.

Stupid slag.

Fuck yeah dude, good for you guys. I hear your parliament voted exactly opposite of the general public? lol I don't know much about the process or how any of it went down, but it's good to see someone sticking it to globalist cucks

More salt, something about these types having shoddy mental health and proclivity for taking ones clothes off for the whole net to see.
xhamster.com/user/Grimderps

rule britannia britannia rules the waves

What the fuck is a globalist and why has Sup Forums suddenly treated the word as a perjorative?

Shall we begin rebuilding the empire? I will do my part!

youtu.be/7bs07OvqXp4

>Be Scotfag
>vote leave
>don't know a single other leave voter
>literally surrounded by people who insist on a re-vote(because democracy doesn't count if people vote wrong) or lel second referendum

Why won't they just fuck off? It was literally less than a day before Sturgeon started her shit.

do you have something like the Frech Foreign Legion in England?

I would fight your wars for money and shelter

>mfw a remainer stopped me in the street on Tuesday
>mfw she starts talking about how we need 'unity' in order for there to be peace
>mfw I start bombarding her with redpills on how the EU dictatorship is using its influence to break down the indigenous culture by using Islamic 'refugees' who are here for the benefits
>mfw she says 'b-but isn't that racist tho?' I shit you not
>mfw I correct her and she's still trying to win me over
>mfw I tell her I voted weeks back via post and just thought she would find the info useful

your countrymen are going to suck you back into the EU in a few years

Globalism has crippled our culture. What is our national identity or pass time in America other than generic fucking western capitalism. Buying shit isn't unique to our culture. We have no unifying culture, and you wonder why people are so divided in this country by politics, religion, class, race, sexuality? It's because that's all we have to define ourselves by anymore. People aren't Americans. They're Indians, Mexicans, Muslims or wherever they come from. They just happen to be doing business in America.

>terrified for the future of her family
>camwhore
I bet her dead is super proud of his independed duaghter.

Feminism has clearly "empowered" her lel

Anothe scotfag, at least lets be happy we've won. Animosity dies quick as people get on with their lives.

DELETE THIS

euphemism for jews for when you're talking to normies

isn't it a bit rich to talk about the demons of globalism when your country was founded by British expats exterminating the locals?

idunno bro. At least from what I seem to be surrounded by, democracy is negotiable. People are throwing such a temper-tantrum up here because they didn't get their way that they're literally wanting to move the goalposts. Britain voted to be free so let's get indyref2 going. The irony of Scotland of all places saying Fuck Freedom is lost on so many...

to the victor goes the spoils, nigger

not really relevant to my post Pedro

But isn't the United Kingdom basically a tiny EU?

thats how every country was founded faggot

sounds like globalism is the way of the world then, if the same processes govern everything

>R-RE COUNT NOWWW!!!!!
>WE NEED TO RE VOTE

Could you imagine the asspain if trump wins?

someone should empower her with mighty penus

>globalism is the same as colonialism
Spaghetti-Nigger please.

I hope not, but I fear this will be the case...

>She doesn't work
>Too young to value her nation
>Too young to have enough experience to have a said about refugees and politics.
>She probably lives with her parents and they do everything for her
>She probably got all her info about refugees from swedish web pages.

No wonder she is anti brexit, good thing the old came to save the youth from fucking everything up again, god bless our fathers.

isn't the USA the driving force behind globalism today? WIth the whole "starting wars on the other side of the planet"?

>Apple pie
>Baseball
>Independence Day
>Thanksgiving
>Putting man on the moon
>Manhattan Project
>Jazz, country, rock, rap, etc.
>Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Charles Lindbergh, Patton, Eisenhower, JFK, MLK
>Muhammad Ali, Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Michael Phelps, Michael Jordan
>Greatest nation the world has ever seen

Gee, I never realized how lacking America was in culture, there's literally nothing I can think of that we can rally behind as a collective nation, zero identity, we're worthless. You . . . really . . made me think . . .

I think we should do the right thing and kill ourselves. You go first, I'm right behind you.

Isn't Italy what literally became of the Roman empire? Why would you care about exterminating the locals.

Adults realize humans are naturally aggressive and territorial. We have to teach our kids to share and not punch each other for toys. The world's not a nice place, sheltered faggot.

>Isn't Italy what literally became of the Roman empire?
no. I know your school failed you but please open up Wikipedia at least and find out when Italy came about

how can you not appreciate your fucking country you cuck? The US are a major force and have one of the most interesting cultures around, see

God damn I love old people now

High five.

>Implying Norway isn't unofficially member of the EU

>America has no culture

Maybe if you live in a bumfuck suburb

tfw not living in the Birthplace of Jazz

Reporting in

What I have found interesting over the last few hours is watching my own political views shifting massively in response to the result. I suppose a sudden shift in your personal identity will do that.

Since WWII Britain has questioned itself over its place in the world, and it feels like this vote has finally had us announce an answer. Britain, it seems, is to be isolationist, no longer a player in global geopolitical affairs, and we will likely see our global interconnectedness, wealth and status decline significantly. We have decided to be a small nation.

With that in mind, there are a number of issues on which my position has dramatically reversed. Scottish independence, for example. I used to be opposed, but now I support it enthusiastically. Good for the Scots if they manage it. I envy them. The same goes for Irish reunification. It doesn't matter if the UK diminishes to just England and Wales, because we no longer aspire to greatness.

Similarly my support for the UK maintaining a nuclear arsenal and high military spending in general has plummeted. What's the point? We're no longer interested in international influence. We should cut the military significantly, save the money and spend it on investing in infrastructure. God knows the economy is going to need it. And to be honest I wouldn't much care if the UK were taken over by a foreign invader anyway. They can't do much worse than we have.

If this all sounds consistently liberal, it's not. The referendum was won for Leave by the working class and I hold them responsible for robbing me of many of my most valuable rights and for what it's going to do to the country. My sympathy and solidarity has evaporated overnight. I used to be an enthusiastic supporter of the welfare state funded by high taxation, but fuck em. Privatise the NHS, cut benefits.

oh come on the other eyetie has a point, american culture has invaded literally every country on earth, and this is a 100% american (not jewish) thing

this is an accomplishment you as a country should be proud of

Nope, globalization is not created by wars, it is the doing of transnational corporations that influence governments around the world. The idea that the world should be one market with "fair play" where local government/people surrender some of their sovereignty for access to this market.
Often times this entail privatizing infrastructure like energy and water. Argentina is a good example of globalization. depeco.econo.unlp.edu.ar/doctrab/doc32.pdf
One supposed benefit of globalization is better economic stability, but alas, corporations and governments "don't play fair" and end up fucking over their own people to keep the numbers looking good.

Why do you think ascension to the EU took so fucking long for the ex-commnist states? They had all these factories and industries that kept towns viable competing with a bunch of Chinese and Pakistani factories using slave labor.

It is easy to blame one country for the worlds problems, but it is the world financial industries with offices in NYC, London, Frankfurt, New Delhi and Abu Dhabi that are working in their own interests and fucking over 'nobodies'.

>Bermuda
>independent
Uh, right

mfw my daughter is old enough to vote (18) and voted leave.
mfw my mum was on holiday and voted leave bt postal vote
mfw I voted leave

even my dog wants us to leave EU.

your post has so many contradictions and outright false information in it that I don't know where to start

first off, one of the primary motivating factors for the US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan was economic. Haliburton, Blackwater, etc. made BILLIONS from these wars. When private corporations fuel war aboard to fuel profit, that's globalism

Second, governments have been making concessions for access to a global market since ships were invented. Your smartphone was made in a sweatshop in Taiwan, your sneakers in an Indonesian one, likely by children. If you accept that fact you accept globalist policy.

Third, Commie factories were in a sorry fucking state by 1991 and were only capable of churning out trash for the closed Eastern Bloc, the reason they sank is because they got completely destroyed by global competition. Just look at your average piece of shit Commie car.

and lastly, the United States has made a concerted effort to promote its economic and political interests on a global scale since WW2. You cannot with a straight face complain about globalism while cherishing America's status because the latter derived from the former

Fuck yeah, welcome to the club bongs
How's freedom taste?

someone has british merchant for me?

>first off, one of the primary motivating factors for the US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan was economic.
No, the primary motivation was vengeance in the case of Afghanistan. Iraq was a much more muddle, and profit might have had a hand in it.

>Your smartphone was made in a sweatshop in Taiwan, your sneakers in an Indonesian one
Yeah, and that is globalization fucking over the locals. Has the US started wars in those countries?

>Commie factories were in a sorry fucking state by 1991 and were only capable of churning out trash for the closed Eastern Bloc.
Correct, the workers got feed okay, tariffs protected their livelihoods. The trade barrier getting destroyed by globalization devastated their national economies and they are still recovering.

>and lastly, the United States has made a concerted effort to promote its economic and political interests on a global scale since WW2

So has every other country, look at France's adventures in Uganda relating to Uranium, the Eurozone nations=s implementation of austerity to preserve "stability".
I can absolutely complain about globalization, because it fucking kills people indirectly and destroys cultures. This notion that I "cherish" America's status is preposterous as well.

Not even mad, brah.

>No, the primary motivation was vengeance
vengeance for a bunch of Saudis destroying the WTC is invading Afghanistan?
>Has the US started wars in those countries?
no, it has made concessions to the global market. Something you seem to despise
>Correct, the workers got feed okay
sure thing. 3 types of food in the store, wait the whole year for "exotic" food like bananas, get a (shitty) car after waiting on a list 15 years, apartment after 20. Paradise
>So has every other country
I think it's a very fair assumption to say that the US has wildly overtaken France in terms of globalist effort.

this is a very long way to say "you have aircraft carriers right now because your corporations work in China"

Keep moving them goal posts.

which goal posts did I move?

>I need to step away from the internet today for my mental health's sake
meanwhile
>Swamp mermaid / Cat kady / Witch bitch
>fake redhead
>tumblr

Jesus christ
Youth has gone insane

No, Iraq was objectively about the Petrodollar. That's why a joint resolution in congress was signed with all but 11 senators' approval in 1998 making the deposing of Saddam Hussein official US foreign policy.

Hussein was trying to move oil off the dollar. That is why he was killed. The other reasons were fabricated for the public.